Every time we bring you a recipe it is a definite big push to your life. So here is a specialty for some; a regular for some and absolute new for some. Today something is just going to become your all time favorite. This little serving can not just change tastes but has the power to excite your life with its unique taste.
Beer Cheese Dip is a quick, creamy, comfort food for long and hard fun and excitement; a perfect nourishment for your playfulness. Now the statement that changes your life, “You can use non-alcoholic beer too.” So don’t be afraid to try the new for the fear of abandon. We bring you the possibilities to make your world more beautiful.
How much time it will take:
Ingredients for Beer Cheese Dip:
|Unsalted butter||2 tbsp|
|All-purpose flour||3 tbsp|
|Beer (a lager or an ale – your preference)||½ cup|
|Dijon mustard||1 tsp|
|Garlic powder||¼ tsp|
|Cayenne pepper (plus more for garnish)||1/8 tsp|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||3 cup|
Important notes about ingredients:
- Dijon mustard is a traditional mustard of France, named after the town of Dijon in Burgundy, France, which was a center of mustard making in the early Middle Ages.
- The cayenne pepper, also known as the Guinea spice, is a hot chili pepper used to flavor dishes and named for the city of Cayenne, the capital of French Guiana.
How to make Beer Cheese Dip | Recipe:
- In a medium sauce pan over medium heat melt the butter. Whisk in the flour.
- Take the pan off of the heat and whisk in 2 tablespoons of the milk until smooth. Then whisk in 2 more tablespoons. Add 1/4 cup of the milk and whisk that until smooth followed by the final 1/4 cup of milk.
- Stir in the beer, dijon, garlic powder, salt and cayenne. Return the pan to medium heat and stir until thick and bubbling, about 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add the cheese one big handful at a time, whisking after each addition to melt it in. Taste and add more garlic, salt and cayenne if desired. Garnish with a pinch more of cayenne.
Serve it with slices of baguette, crackers or those long thin crispy bread sticks. It’s also a great way to get everyone to eat some extra veggies, especially broccoli and cauliflower since they go so well with cheddar cheese. You can use it as a Hamburger Dip too. The resultant of the idea of beer and cheese recipe is just going to become your crazy habit.
Stay tuned for more recipes to add on to your life…