The recipe I will be sharing with you all today is of a dynamite roll. This sushi will be a great recipe to make at your place.
Dynamite roll is western-style sushi that contains prawns and shrimp accompanied by some sprouts, avocado or cucumber and some mayonnaise. If you try them in some restaurant, then the taste may vary from one place to another. I am a very big fan of sushi and that is why I am going to tell you this recipe.
Dynamite rolls can be prepared by cooking the rice. Then prepare the dynamite sauce by mixing olive oil mayonnaise, sriracha hot sauce and roasted sesame oil. Now prepare the sushi filling using shrimp, avocado, mango, cucumber and cooked rice. Now roll the sushi and serve it with dynamite sauce.
Dynamite rolls can be prepared at home very easily. You will be able to prepare them in half an hour. In actual, there is no cooking in this recipe. You will see a detailed procedure for this recipe below. To start with the recipe, take a look at the ingredients first to begin with.
Ingredients For Dynamite Roll
Maple Soy Sauce:
- 1 tablespoon Organic Maple Syrup
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil Mayo
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha Hot Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Roasted Sesame Oil
- Sushi/Sticky Rice (approx 1 cup of uncooked rice, prepared as per package instructions)
- Mango (sliced)
- Cucumber (sliced)
- Avocado (sliced)
- 2 Nori Sheets
- 3-4 Tempura Shrimp (I buy the box of frozen ones to re-heat and cut 3 in half so that there are 6 pieces)
The ingredients you need for this recipe are readily accessible at any supermarket. Just make a list of what you already have and what you want from the supermarket. Also, take a look at the time required to make this dish.
How Much Time It Will Take To Make Dynamite Roll?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|20 minutes||10 minutes||30 minutes|
To make dynamite roll sushi, the only cooking involves is of cooking the rice. Other than that, you just have to assemble everything to make sushi rolls. Let’s see how to prepare this dish.
Steps To Make Dynamite Roll
- Cook the rice as per the instructions given on the packet. You can add apple cider vinegar in place of rice vinegar.
- To prepare the sauces, just mix the ingredients given as per each sauce. Use different containers for a different sauce.
- Prepare the filling of shrimp or vegetables or fruit as per the desired filling.
- If you do not have a sushi mat, then use a damp dishtowel. Place Nori sheet on a damp towel. Wet the fingers and spread the sheet. Spread a small amount of dynamite sauce over the rice, like a line.
- Slowly roll the sheet. Make sure your hands do not touch the nori sheet. Apply little pressure on the rice roll to seal.
- As the roll is completed, slice them into small pieces.
- Serve with sauces.
This healthy recipe should be tried once for sure. It will be a delight to all the sushi lovers. This delicious recipe will be a perfect recipe for all those who can eat raw.
Nutritional Breakdown Of Dynamite Roll
How To Make Dynamite Roll At Home | Video
Make sure you give this a try and let me know your reviews for them. I have uploaded the video. If you have any recipe in mind, then feel free to share them with me. I will be glad to share it with you.
In case you have any doubts regarding the recipe, then I have uploaded the video. Watch the video to clear your doubts. If the video does not resolve your query, then write it up in the comment section below. I will try to solve them. Now give the recipe a try and enjoy your food.