Are you a coffee fan and you were searching for the latest Dutch Bros. Coffee on the internet? If yes, then you’ve come to the right place. Because in this article, I will tell you the latest Dutch Bros. menu with prices.
But the Dutch Bros. Coffee menu isn’t the only thing I will tell you in this article. I will also tell you the franchising details, contact information and the nutritional breakdown of the items present on the Dutch Bros. Coffee menu. But knowing all of this, let’s know some history about Dutch Bros. Coffee.
Dutch Bros. Coffee is the largest privately held drive-through coffee chain that was founded by Dane Boersma and Travis Boersma on February 12, 1992. The first store of Dutch Bros. Coffee was opened in
Grants Pass, Oregon.
As you can guess from the name, Dutch Bros. Coffee is famous for its high-quality coffee drinks. Their coffee is so popular because of their dedication towards their coffee. Some people also believe that Dutch Bros. Coffee serves the best coffee in the country.
Dutch Bros. Coffee Menu Prices
Dutch Bros. Coffee menu includes a wide selection of coffee that is available in various flavors that includes Annihilator, Caramelizer, Cocomo, and White Chocolate Mocha. You can also choose whether you want your coffee hot or iced.
They also serve white chocolate for those who would like to enjoy something different from coffee. And if you are a tea lover, then Dutch Bros. Coffee has tea options available for you as well. Their coffee beans are imported from El Salvador, Colombia, and Brazil. Then, the beans are being roasted and are used in their beverages.
Dutch Bros. Coffee is a very common place for students and businessmen to hang-out. But the Dutch Bros. Coffee menu prices are a little bit higher from its competitors. But keeping in mind the quality of coffee you are getting, spending every penny here is worth it. So without waiting more, let’s check out the latest Dutch Bros. Coffee menu with prices.
|White Chocolate Mocha (Small)||$3.00|
|White Chocolate Mocha (Medium)||$3.50|
|White Chocolate Mocha (Large)||$4.50|
|Chai Tea (Small)||$3.00|
|Chai Tea (Medium)||$3.50|
|Chai Tea (Large)||$4.50|
|Double Torture (Small)||$3.00|
|Double Torture (Medium)||$3.50|
|Double Torture (Large)||$4.50|
|Dutch Freeze (16 oz.)||$3.50|
|Dutch Freeze (24 oz.)||$4.50|
|Dutch Freeze (32 oz.)||$6.50|
|Dutch Frost (16 oz.)||$3.50|
|Dutch Frost (24 oz.)||$4.50|
|Dutch Frost (32 oz.)||$6.50|
Smoothie Flavors: Wildberry, Peach, Blueberry Pomegranate, Green Apple, Mango, and Strawberry.
Blue Rebel Energy Drink
|Blue Rebel (16 oz.)||$3.50|
|Blue Rebel (24 oz.)||$4.50|
|Blue Rebel (32 oz.)||$6.50|
Available in Iced or Blended options.
Infused Teas & Sodas
|Dutch Tea (Small)||$1.75|
|Dutch Tea (Medium)||$2.25|
|Dutch Tea (Large)||$3.00|
|Dutch Soda (Small)||$1.75|
|Dutch Soda (Medium)||$2.25|
|Dutch Soda (Large)||$3.00|
|Dutch Cocoa (Small)||$2.00|
|Dutch Cocoa (Medium)||$2.50|
|Dutch Cocoa (Large)||$3.00|
|Dutch Bros Cups (Single Serve) (12 Pc.)||$10.00|
|Add Almond, Soy or Coconut Milk||$0.50|
Dutch Bros. Secret Menu
The secret menu of Dutch Bros. has some food items that we can’t find on a their regular menu. There are some delicious drinks that will make you feel 100% fresh once again. Most of the people don’t know about their secret menu but today, I am going to tell you about it. From lattes to energy drinks, you can get any their from their secret menu. So let’s check it out.
1) Horchata Chai– If you love chai, then this Horchata Chai is something that you should definitely try. This spicy drink is made with caramel, white chocolate sauce, cinnamon syrup, 2% of Milk and Oregon chai. So if you are a person who wants to try something new in the cafe culture, then this is the drink for you.
2) The Bob– It is very confusing that how a drink can be named as “The Bob”. Only Dutch Bros. Coffee knows the answer. This drink is a banana and a chocolate milkshake made that has some added ice cream in it. This drink can be your prefect summer drink as it has all the features to please you on a hot summer day.
3) 911– It is one of the most popular item from the Dutch Bros. secret menu. Back in the day, the 911 used to be a part of their regular menu but due to some reasons, it was removed and now it is a part of their secret menu. It is made from Breve, Irish Cream Syrup and Six Shots. Many people still order the 911 because of the old times.
4) White Coffee Cookie- If you are craving for coffee and something sweet, then White Coffee Cookie is your drink. The sweet and nutty taste that this drink has due to white espresso, chocolate macadamia nut syrup, breve and white chocolate sauce will make you fall in love with this drink.
5) Ninja- This is creamy drink that people love to have at Dutch Bros. The reason it is creamy is because of its ingredients that are chocolate macadamia nut syrup, breve, espresso and white chocolate sauce.
6) Palm Beach Lemonade– This drink has some tropical feel in it. It is made with pomegranate and peach syrups and lemonade that gives this drink a tangy taste. It is something different from all the regular caffeine drink that you find in Dutch Bros. So make sure to order this drink next time if you are visiting Dutch Bros.
7) Iced Domino French Toast Americano– Before Dutch Bros. used to make their classic iced coffees, Iced Americanos were their authentic caffeine drink that people loved. This drink is of the most loved drink because of the flavours that this drink has. This drink is made from Six shots of espresso, white chocolate syrup and brown sugar cinnamon syrup.
8) Double Rainbro– After Dutch Bros. released their energy drink- Rebel to compete with Monster in the market, this Double Rainbro became an instant hit. It instantly became on of the most popular drink at Dutch Bros. To make this drink, you need a can of Rebel energy drink, strawberry, peach, coconut syrup and some ice cubes.
9) Black Forest Freeze– Fans love this Black Forest Freeze drink because of the combination of Dark chocolate sauce, cherry syrup, and vanilla ice cream mix. This drink makes you feel that you are at home.
10) Dutch Mojito– This drink gives a classic iced green tea twist to a normal Rebel energy drink. This drink is made with lime, coconut, crème de menthe and iced green tea. The results of all these ingredients are a drink that is good enough to staisty anyone’s thist.
11) Unicorn Blood Blended Rebel– To compete against the Starbuck’s famous Unicorn Frappuccinos, Dutch Bros. got their own unicorn drink but with a little twist. The difference is that the drink has unicorn’s blood. I mean not real blood, but this drink is made with white sauce, rebel energy drink, almond syrup and strawberry.
12) Toasted Mellow Mocha– This Toasted Mellow Mocha is one of the most innovative drinks on the Dutch Bros. secret menu. The reason why I am saying this is because the name of this drink refers that it has marshmallow syrup in it. But in reality, the drink only has vanilla and chocolate macadamia nut syrups and chocolate milk.
Dutch Bros. Coffee Nutritional Information
Brands like Tim Hortons provide their nutritional information on their website so their customers can easily access it. So to check the nutritional breakdown of the items present on the Dutch Bros. Coffee menu, you can visit the link mentioned above.
Dutch Bros. Coffee Franchise Cost
The Dutch Bros. Coffee has more than 378 locations with over 12,000 employees in 7 states of America. So if you want to open a Dutch Bros. Coffee store, then this is how much it will cost you.
|Net Worth Required||$500,000|
|Liquid Cash Required||$125,000|
|Total Investment||$700,000 to $1,000,000|
|Royalty||5% of Gross Sales|
|News and Events||dutchbros.com/news-events/|
Dutch Bros. Coffee Contact Information
Dutch Bros. Coffee Corporate Office Address- 332 NW 6th St Grants Pass, OR 97526 United States
Dutch Bros. Coffee Corporate Phone Number- +1 541-471-8742
You can also contact the team of Dutch Bros. Coffee by using the contact form on their website.
Facebook Page- facebook.com/dutchbros
Instagram Account- instagram.com/dutchbroscoffee/
Twitter Handle- twitter.com/DutchBros
YouTube Channel- youtube.com/user/DutchBrosTV