Dutch Bros. Coffee menu with prices may slightly vary according to your nearest location. The menu of Dutch Bros. Coffee is taken from Arizona, USA. The menu is updated on 1st of June, 2023.
For the accurate prices, you might have to look for the menu of your nearest Dutch Coffee Bros. menu from its official website, android app or iOS app, or any other food delivery app.
Dutch Bros. Coffee menu with prices mainly consists of a variety of drinks. Their menu includes Dutch classics, blended, rebel, infused teas & sodas, private reserve, cold brew, jr. mafia, and grab-n-go.
They are . Coffee also very budget-friendly as compared to their competitors. Picture Perfect is the most popular beverage at Dutch Bros menu. It costs you $3.75.
The detailed Dutch Bros. Coffee menu with prices is added in the given tables below. Apart from the menu, you will also find about the franchise details, contact information and the nutritional breakdown.
Before your proceed with the menu, read about the history of Dutch Bros. Coffee.
Dutch Bros. Coffee is the largest privately held drive-through coffee chain.
In 1992, founders Travis and Dane Boersma were looking for fulfillment and a transition from their jobs on the family dairy farm in Grants Pass, Oregon.
It was Travis’s idea to put their energy into coffee, specifically espresso. Since then, Dutch Bros. Coffee has become a top-notch coffee house. Presently, 300 Dutch Bros coffee outlet are operational.
Dutch Bros. Coffee Menu With Prices
If you want to have a caffeine rush in your body, then the Dutch Bros. Coffee menu has got a lot of options for you. The classic options are amazing and a must-try options.
You can also order other drinks such as blended, rebel, infused teas & sodas, private reserve, cold brew and grab-n-go, which include real fruit smoothies, double rainbow tea, nitro cold brew and more.
Dutch Bros. Coffee is committed to using only beans that have been responsibly sourced from farms in Brazil, Columbia, and El Salvador. The beans are roasted and eventually used in their all beverages.
By incorporating a culture of responsibility, Dutch Bros. Coffee hold its product to the standards of excellence.
The coffee chain Dutch Bros. Coffee is a common place for students and businessmen. Moreover, the prices offered at Dutch Bros. Coffee are affordable.
Keep in mind the quality of coffee you are getting, spending every penny here is worth it. So, without any further ado, check out the latest Dutch Bros. Coffee menu with prices.
Coffee Menu With Prices
|Single-Serve DB Cups||$ 10.00|
|Private Reserve 12 oz. Can||$ 12.95|
|Private Reserve Coffee||$ 15.95|
|Decaffeinated Coffee||$ 15.95|
Also, read the complete J.CO Donuts & Coffee menu with prices.
Drinkware Menu With Prices
|Drink One For Dane Mini Flow – White||$ 21.95|
|Stainless Steel Thermos – Blue||$ 34.95|
|Windmill Canteen – Majestic Purple||$ 28.95|
|Dutch Flow Insulated Bottle – Evergreen||$ 23.95|
|Slay The Day Stainless Steel Mug – Black||$ 16.95|
|1992 Stainless Steel Mug – Purple||$ 16.95|
|Wavy Slay The Day Stainless Steel Mug – Yellow||$ 16.95|
|Rebel Energy Stainless Steel Mug – Mint||$ 16.95|
|Dutch Stackable Mugs||$ 29.95|
|Windmill Smile Mug – Red||$ 12.95|
|Windmill Smile Mug – Black||$ 12.95|
|Windmill Smile Mug – Yellow||$ 12.95|
|Finest Coffee Roasters Ceramic Mug – Blue||$ 12.95|
|Killer Coffee Ceramic Mug – Red||$ 12.95|
|Stay You, Stay True Ceramic Mug – Grey||$ 12.95|
|A Better World Ceramic Mug – Blue||$ 12.95|
|Dutch Bros Coffee Ceramic Mug – White||$ 12.95|
|Killer Coffee Ceramic Mug – Off White||$ 12.95|
|Dutch Bros Retro Mug – Red||$ 12.95|
|Dutch Bros Retro Mug – Mint||$ 12.95|
|Dutch Bros Ceramic Mug – Black||$ 12.95|
|Windmill Ceramic Mug – Blue||$ 12.95|
|Melted Windmill Tall Mug – Black||$ 12.95|
|Melted Windmill Tall Mug – Grey||$ 12.95|
|A Better World Ceramic Mug – Red||$ 12.95|
|1992 Ceramic Mug – Teal||$ 12.95|
|It’s All Good! Ceramic Mug – Grey||$ 12.95|
|Classic Windmill Ceramic Mug – White||$ 12.95|
|Dutch Flow Insulated Bottle – Tulip||$ 23.95|
Also, check out the official Costa Coffee menu with prices.
Dutch Bros. Secret Menu
The secret menu of Dutch Bros. Coffee has some food items that we can’t find on their regular menu. There are some delicious drinks that will make you feel 100% fresh once again.
Most people don’t know about their secret menu, but today, I am going to tell you about it. From lattes to energy drinks, you can get any their from their secret menu. So let’s check it out.
1) Horchata Chai– If you love chai, then the Horchata Chai is something that you should definitely try. This spicy drink is made with caramel, white chocolate sauce, cinnamon syrup, 2% of Milk and Oregon chai. So, if you are a person who wants to try something new in the cafe culture, then this is the drink for you.
2) The Bob– It is very confusing that how a drink can be named “The Bob.” Only Dutch Bros. Coffee knows the answer. This drink is a banana and a chocolate milkshake made that has some added ice cream in it. This drink can be your perfect summer drink as it has all the features to please you on a hot summer day.
3) 911– It is one of the most popular items from the Dutch Bros. Coffee secret menu. Back in the day, 911 used to be a part of their regular menu, but due to some reasons, it was removed and now it is a part of their secret menu. It is made from Breve, Irish Cream Syrup and Six Shots. Many people still order the 911 because of the old times.
4) White Coffee Cookie- If you are craving coffee and something sweet, then White Coffee Cookie is your drink. The sweet and nutty taste that this drink has due to white espresso, chocolate macadamia nut syrup and white chocolate sauce will make you fall in love with this drink.
5) Ninja- This is a creamy drink that people love to have at Dutch Bros. Coffee. The reason it is creamy is because of its ingredients that are chocolate macadamia nut syrup, breve, espresso and white chocolate sauce.
6) Palm Beach Lemonade– This drink has some tropical feel in it. It is made with pomegranate and peach syrups and lemonade that gives this drink a tangy taste. It is something different from all the regular caffeine drink that you find in Dutch Bros. Coffee. So, make sure to order this drink next time if you are visiting Dutch Bros. Coffee.
7) Iced Domino French Toast Americano– Before Dutch Bros. Coffee used to make their classic iced coffees, Iced Americanos were their authentic caffeine drink that people loved. This drink is one of the most loved drink because of its flavours. This drink is made from Six shots of espresso, white chocolate syrup and brown sugar cinnamon syrup.
8) Double Rainbro– After Dutch Bros. Coffee released their energy drink- Rebel to compete with Monster in the market, this Double Rainbro became an instant hit. It has become one of the most popular drink at Dutch Bros. Coffee. To make this drink, you need a can of Rebel energy drink, strawberry, peach, coconut syrup and some ice cubes.
9) Black Forest Freeze– Fans love Black Forest Freeze drink because of the combination of dark chocolate sauce, cherry syrup, and vanilla ice cream mix. This drink makes you feel that you are at home.
10) Dutch Mojito– This drink gives a classic iced green tea twist to a normal Rebel energy drink. This drink is made with lime, coconut, crème de menthe and iced green tea. The results of combining all these ingredients is a drink that is good enough to satisfy anyone’s thirst.
11) Unicorn Blood Blended Rebel– To compete against the Starbuck’s famous Unicorn Frappuccinos, Dutch Bros. Coffee got their own unicorn drink but with a little twist. The difference is that the drink has unicorn’s blood. I mean not real blood, but this drink is made with white sauce, rebel energy drink, almond syrup and strawberry.
12) Toasted Mellow Mocha– This Toasted Mellow Mocha is one of the most innovative drinks on the Dutch Bros. Coffee secret menu. The reason why I am saying this is because the name of this drink refers that it has marshmallow syrup in it. But in reality, the drink only has vanilla and chocolate macadamia nut syrups and chocolate milk.
How To Order Online From Dutch Bros. Coffee?
Dutch Bros. Coffee is a publicly held drive-through coffee chain in America. The coffee chain was founded on February 12,1992 by Dane and Travis Boersma. Since then, people have really loved Dutch Bros. Coffee. You can order food from the official website of Dutch bros. Coffee, proprietary online apps, and android app or iOS app. The restaurant is best known for quality food and services.
To order food from Dutch Bros. Coffee online, you can also refer some of the leading food delivery service apps like Doordash, Grubhub, Seamless, Postmates, and UberEats. We have shared the detailed screenshots that shows how to order food online from Dutch Bros. Coffee.
Finding The Latest Dutch Bros. Coffee Menu With Prices Of Your Nearest Location
1. Open the official website of UberEats to place the order from Dutch Bros. Coffee of your nearest location.
2. Add the location of your nearest Dutch Bros. outlet and proceed to place the order for your favorite food.
Dutch Bros. Coffee Nutritional Information
To check the nutritional breakdown of the items present on the Dutch Bros. Coffee menu, you can visit the link mentioned above.
Dutch Bros. Coffee Franchising Details
The Dutch Bros. Coffee has more than 378 locations with over 12,000 employees in 7 states of America. So, if you want to open a Dutch Bros. Coffee store, then this is how much it will cost you.
|Initial Franchise Fee||$ 30,000|
|Liquid Cash Required||$ 150,000|
|Initial Investment||$ 150,000 – $ 500,000|
|Royalty||5% of Gross Sales|
|News and Events||dutchbros.com/news-events|
Dutch Bros. Coffee Contact Information
Dutch Bros. Coffee Corporate Office Address: 332 NW 6th St Grants Pass, OR 97526 United States
Dutch Bros. Coffee Corporate Phone Number: +1 541-471-8742
You can also contact the team of Dutch Bros. Coffee by using the contact form on their website.
Social Media Handles
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Dutch Bros. Coffee (FAQs)
What is the most popular item at Dutch Bros. Coffee?
The Picture Perfect is the most popular Dutch Freeze. Caramel and chocolate are drizzled around the cup so it’s visible from outside the cup.
What is Dutch Bros. Coffee known for?
Dutch Bros. Coffee is well-known for its flavorful drink combinations based in Oregon. It has grown to become the largest privately held drive-thru coffee chain in the country and has been around since 1992.
Does Dutch Bros. Coffee have a secret menu?
Yes, Dutch Bros. has the secret menu takes. It is equipped with creative variety to a new level, allowing you to have your favorite aspects of all your favorite drinks.
What is the number one drink at Dutch Bros. Coffee?
The number one drink offered at Dutch Bros. Coffee is The White Chocolate Annihilator.