Dutch Bros. Coffee is very famous for its friendly customer service and its awesome coffee. If you plan to visit them, make sure you know about their latest and secret menu, which I will tell you in the below lines.
Dutch Bros. Coffee menu mainly consists of a variety of drinks. Their menu includes dutch classics, blended, rebel, infused teas & sodas, private reserve, cold brew, jr. mafia, grab-n-go. They are also very budget-friendly as compared to their competitors.
This was just their menu in brief and the complete menu is mentioned below. Apart from the menu, I will also tell you about the franchising details, contact information and the nutritional breakdown of the items present on the Dutch Bros. Coffee menu. But knowing all of this, let’s know how they got started.
Dutch Bros. Coffee is the largest privately held drive-through coffee chain that was founded by Dane Boersma and Travis Boersma on February 12, 1992. The first store of Dutch Bros. Coffee was opened in Grants Pass, Oregon. It has more than 300 coffee stands.
Dutch Bros. Coffee Menu Prices
If you want to have a caffeine rush in your body, then the Dutch Bros. Coffee menu has got a lot of options for you. In Dutch classics, they have annihilator, double torture, horchata, golden eagle mocha and much more.
You can also order other drinks such as blended, rebel, infused teas & sodas, private reserve, cold brew and grab-n-go, which include real fruit smoothies, double rainbro tea, nitro cold brew and more.
For kids, they have a menu known by the name Jr. Mafia which includes kids lemonade, not-so-hot, mini frost and mini smoothie.
Their coffee beans are imported from El Salvador, Colombia, and Brazil. Then, the beans are roasted and eventually used in their beverages.
Dutch Bros. Coffee is a very common place for students and businessmen to hang out. But the Dutch Bros. Coffee menu prices are a little bit higher as compared to its competitors. But keeping in mind the quality of coffee you are getting, spending every penny here is worth it. So, without waiting more, let’s check out the latest Dutch Bros. Coffee menu with prices.
|Golden Eagle Mocha||$3.25||$3.75||$4.75|
|Blended||16 Oz.||24 Oz.||32 Oz.|
|Real Fruit Smoothies||$4.25||$5.25||$7.25|
Check out the latest Starbucks menu
|Rebel||16 Oz.||24 Oz.||32 Oz.|
Infused Teas & Sodas
|Infused Teas & Sodas||Small||Medium||Large|
|Double Rainbro Tea||$2.25||$2.75||$3.50|
|Nitro Cold Brew||$5.85|
Also, read the official menu of Costa Coffee
Dutch Bros. Secret Menu
The secret menu of Dutch Bros. has some food items that we can’t find on their regular menu. There are some delicious drinks that will make you feel 100% fresh once again. Most people don’t know about their secret menu, but today, I am going to tell you about it. From lattes to energy drinks, you can get any their from their secret menu. So let’s check it out.
1) Horchata Chai– If you love chai, then the Horchata Chai is something that you should definitely try. This spicy drink is made with caramel, white chocolate sauce, cinnamon syrup, 2% of Milk and Oregon chai. So, if you are a person who wants to try something new in the cafe culture, then this is the drink for you.
2) The Bob– It is very confusing that how a drink can be named “The Bob.” Only Dutch Bros. Coffee knows the answer. This drink is a banana and a chocolate milkshake made that has some added ice cream in it. This drink can be your perfect summer drink as it has all the features to please you on a hot summer day.
3) 911– It is one of the most popular items from the Dutch Bros. secret menu. Back in the day, 911 used to be a part of their regular menu, but due to some reasons, it was removed and now it is a part of their secret menu. It is made from Breve, Irish Cream Syrup and Six Shots. Many people still order the 911 because of the old times.
4) White Coffee Cookie- If you are craving coffee and something sweet, then White Coffee Cookie is your drink. The sweet and nutty taste that this drink has due to white espresso, chocolate macadamia nut syrup and white chocolate sauce will make you fall in love with this drink.
5) Ninja- This is a creamy drink that people love to have at Dutch Bros. The reason it is creamy is because of its ingredients that are chocolate macadamia nut syrup, breve, espresso and white chocolate sauce.
6) Palm Beach Lemonade– This drink has some tropical feel in it. It is made with pomegranate and peach syrups and lemonade that gives this drink a tangy taste. It is something different from all the regular caffeine drink that you find in Dutch Bros. So, make sure to order this drink next time if you are visiting Dutch Bros.
Check out the updated Blue State Coffee menu prices
7) Iced Domino French Toast Americano– Before Dutch Bros. used to make their classic iced coffees, Iced Americanos were their authentic caffeine drink that people loved. This drink is one of the most loved drink because of its flavours. This drink is made from Six shots of espresso, white chocolate syrup and brown sugar cinnamon syrup.
8) Double Rainbro– After Dutch Bros. released their energy drink- Rebel to compete with Monster in the market, this Double Rainbro became an instant hit. It has become one of the most popular drink at Dutch Bros. To make this drink, you need a can of Rebel energy drink, strawberry, peach, coconut syrup and some ice cubes.
9) Black Forest Freeze– Fans love Black Forest Freeze drink because of the combination of dark chocolate sauce, cherry syrup, and vanilla ice cream mix. This drink makes you feel that you are at home.
10) Dutch Mojito– This drink gives a classic iced green tea twist to a normal Rebel energy drink. This drink is made with lime, coconut, crème de menthe and iced green tea. The results of combining all these ingredients is a drink that is good enough to satisfy anyone’s thirst.
11) Unicorn Blood Blended Rebel– To compete against the Starbuck’s famous Unicorn Frappuccinos, Dutch Bros. got their own unicorn drink but with a little twist. The difference is that the drink has unicorn’s blood. I mean not real blood, but this drink is made with white sauce, rebel energy drink, almond syrup and strawberry.
12) Toasted Mellow Mocha– This Toasted Mellow Mocha is one of the most innovative drinks on the Dutch Bros. secret menu. The reason why I am saying this is because the name of this drink refers that it has marshmallow syrup in it. But in reality, the drink only has vanilla and chocolate macadamia nut syrups and chocolate milk.
Dutch Bros. Coffee Nutritional Information
To check the nutritional breakdown of the items present on the Dutch Bros. Coffee menu, you can visit the link mentioned above.
Dutch Bros. Coffee Franchise Details
The Dutch Bros. Coffee has more than 378 locations with over 12,000 employees in 7 states of America. So if you want to open a Dutch Bros. Coffee store, then this is how much it will cost you.
|Net Worth Required||$500,000|
|Liquid Cash Required||$125,000|
|Total Investment||$700,000 to $1,000,000|
|Royalty||5% of Gross Sales|
Check out the official menu prices of Biggby Coffee
|News and Events||dutchbros.com/news-events/|
Dutch Bros. Coffee Contact Information
Dutch Bros. Coffee Corporate Office Address- 332 NW 6th St Grants Pass, OR 97526 United States
Dutch Bros. Coffee Corporate Phone Number- +1 541-471-8742
You can also contact the team of Dutch Bros. Coffee by using the contact form on their website.
Facebook Page: facebook.com/dutchbros
Instagram Account: instagram.com/dutchbroscoffee/
Twitter Handle: twitter.com/DutchBros
YouTube Channel: youtube.com/user/DutchBrosTV