I felt monotonous from eating the same chicken all the time and I went to a restaurant where you find all kind of non-vegetarian varieties. I was going through the menu card but was not able to decide what to order and I found a dish named Duck Liver quite lucrative and I ordered that dish.
After some time, the waiter brings the dish and I found it very tasty and sumptuous. I asked the waiter about the chef and I went to the chef but the chef denied sharing is the recipe but somehow I convinced and finally, he agreed to share his Duck Liver Recipe.
After the chef shares the recipe a few months ago, I enrolled in a cooking competition and make Duck River and I got first prize and everybody was asking me about the Duck River Recipe but I denied to give them.
But today a thought came into my mind to share Duck Liver Recipe with my lovely people. Come Let’s see how you can make Duck Liver at home.
Ingredients For Duck Liver Recipe
|Duck Fat||3 ounce|
|Vegetable Oil||3 tbsp|
|Duck Liver||3 ounce|
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Mins||10 Mins||20 Mins|
Duck Liver Recipe
- In the frying pan add duck fat and vegetable overheat.
- Season the duck liver with salt on both the sides
- When the pan is heated put the liver in it.
- Cook the liver for around 1-2 minutes until it turns into golden brown.
- After a few minutes turn the liver with tongs and until the other side turns brown.
- Add the knob of butter while it is cooking.
- Turn the heat off and remove the duck liver and leave it for 2-3 minutes until it turns pink.
Nutritional Facts Of Duck Liver