It is a recipe to serve you the purpose of two. A coin has two faces; this recipe has two faces too. It does not only serve as a pour on your already tasty desserts but acts as one it selves. In a good cook mood make this duality to serve you the best of dessert.
Rabdi is a rich, creamy, condensed milk based dish with aromatic flavor. It touches the royalty, serves you two things; what else does one needs from one dish. A lovable sweetness to make your day; here’s the recipe…
How much time it will take:
Ingredients for Dry Fruit Laced Rich and Creamy Shahi Kesar Rabdi:
|Condensed milk||2 tsp|
|Corn flour||1 tsp|
|Mashed cheese||2 tsp|
|Saffron water||¼ tsp|
How to make Dry Fruit Laced Rich and Creamy Shahi Kesar Rabdi | Recipe:
- In a pre-heated pan add 1.5 cups of milk and 2 tsp of condensed milk.
- Boil it for 3-4 minutes on a medium flame.
- Now in a bowl take 1 cup of milk add one tsp of corn flour.
- Mix it thoroughly and make a paste.
- Add this paste to the heated milk and keep stirring.
- Add 1 tsp of sugar and mix it.
- Keep stirring while on a medium flame.
- Now add 2 tsp of mashed cheese and ¼ tsp of saffron water.
- Stir it thoroughly.
- Let it cool.
You can add dry fruits in it to make it a dessert itself or pour it on Indian sweets like Malpua, Shahi Tukda, Jalebi and Rasmalai.
Taste this heavenly, creamy sweetness to give you big smile curve on your face and serve you twice in different aspects.
Stay tuned for more such recipes…