The recipe that I am going to share today is very interesting and yet very delicious. I came to know about this Dragon Eggs recipe last year when I went to a Halloween party at my friend’s place and when we started eating, I was amazed when I tasted those cooked Dragon Eggs.
They were looking really fascinating. And as I took a bite of those Dragon eggs, OMG! My mouth was delighted with those flavors and the taste was amazing. I have never tried something like this before.
And without wasting any time, I told my friend to please tell me the recipe of the Dragon Eggs. After some days, he came to my house and explained the whole recipe. I noted down all the ingredients and steps that he told me. So today, I thought of making this recipe and as I was about to make it, I thought why not to share this recipe with you guys.
So here I am again with a cool Dragon Eggs recipe which will light up your taste buds. Now without wasting any time, let’s jump to the list of ingredients that you will need.
Ingredients For Dragon Eggs
|Large eggs||6 pc|
|Food coloring||1/8 tsp|
|Jalapeno (minced)||½ pc|
|Yellow mustard||2 tsp|
|Red bell pepper||2 tsp|
|Salt and Black pepper||A Pinch|
|Dill relish||2 tsp|
|Paprika for garnishing||1 tsp|
So, we are done with the ingredients. All these ingredients are readily available and you can grab them from any nearest supermarket or grocery store.
This recipe takes quite bit of time to get prepared and will test your patience. But this entire wait is going to pay you back in terms of taste that you will never forget. Here is the time distribution of this recipe
How Much Time Does It Take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|40 minutes||20 minutes||1 hr|
After all this now let’s move toward the main recipe of dragon eggs and see how it’s actually made.
Dragon Eggs Recipe
- Roll the eggs on the table until its shells are broken but it should still remain stuck to the shell
- Take a bowl full of water and add food coloring in it.
- Now add these eggs into cold water and let them soak for around 25 minutes.
- After soaking the eggs, take them out and remove the shell. Now your eggs will look colorful.
- Cut your eggs into half and keep the yolks in another bowl.
- Take a bowl and put mayonnaise, relish, hot sauce, black pepper, salt and minced jalapenos in it and mix them well.
- Now fill those eggs with this mixture and garnish with sprinkled paprika and sliced jalapenos.
And here are you Dragon eggs ready and done. You can serve it with any sauce or dressing for better taste.
Nutritional Breakdown of Dragon Eggs
This recipe is full of healthy nutrients and keeps your metabolism strong. But still I have the nutritional breakdown of this recipe so that you don’t have any doubt.
|Dietary fiber||0.8 gm|
I hope you have liked this recipe and will make it at your home. Share you reviews and experiences with us about this recipe in the comment box below. Stay tuned for more recipes.