I am so excited to share this copycat Domino’s pizza sauce with you all. It is rich in flavor, glazy, thick, and delicious. Once you follow the recipe you will surely become a sauce connoisseur.
Pizza sauce made from scratch by using fresh tomatoes is delectable. Now the question is how to make it? Is it tough? Can we store it? Are you having these questions? Let me help you with a quick and easy solution.
Make this sauce by using tomato puree, sugar, salt, garlic, red chili sauce, and some other herbs. You can pack up this pizza sauce by using homemade puree. Scroll down for the detailed list of ingredients, equipment, instructions, and nutrition value.
Incorporate this copycat sauce in your kitchen and satiate your children’s cravings with this recipe. Domino’s love never ends. When you can’t really visit one or wait for the delivery. Prepare Domino’s copycat pizza sauce recipe at home. You can store the sauce for up to one week.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Domino’s Pizza Sauce At Home?
- Stockpot – Take a stock pot for making Domino’s pizza sauce.
- Ladle – Keep stirring the sauce to achieve thick consistency by using a ladle.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Domino’s Pizza Sauce At Home?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||35 Minutes||40 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Dominos Pizza Sauce?
- Tomato Puree – Take 4 cups of tomato puree to add the tangy flavor to the sauce.
- Crushed tomatoes – Add half cup of crushed tomatoes. The pulp acts as a base to the sauce.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – A teaspoon of virgin olive oil is essentially good. It improves the texture and flavors of the sauce.
- Salt – Add salt to your taste.
- Sugar – For little sweetness add sugar to your taste.
- Grounded Oregano – Oregano adds warm herbal and pungent flavors.
- Basil – A touch of mint and pepper flavor is added by using basil.
- Dried Marjoram – Marjoram is an aromatic herb. It even aids digestion when added to the sauces.
- Garlic – The strong flavor of garlic powers the pizza sauce. It is a reliable spice used in seasoning the sauce.
- Grounded Cayenne Pepper – A teaspoon of dried cayenne pepper adds a hot and fiery taste to the sauce.
- Black Pepper – Use a pinch of black pepper to spice up the sauce.
- White Vinegar – Vinegar is used as a preservative in making pizza sauce.
Steps To Make Dominos Pizza Sauce
In a stock-pot, add oil and finely chopped garlic. Over low heat cook the garlic for a minute. Instantly, add tomato puree, crushed tomatoes, sugar, salt, oregano, basil, marjoram, and cayenne pepper. Stir well and let it boil.
Simmer for 30 minutes and cook it over medium heat. Keep stirring to prevent the bottom of the pot from scorching. Turn off the flame when you achieve the desired consistency of the sauce.
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
How Will Your Domino’s Pizza Sauce Look And Taste Like?
Dominos pizza sauce is thick, glazy, and extremely delish. The spices are emulsified very well. Taste the richness of flavors in every bite.
Dominos Pizza Sauce
- 4 cups Tomato Puree
- 1 cup Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Grounded Oregano
- 1 teaspoon Basil
- 1 teaspoon Dried Marjoram
- 1 teaspoon Garlic (Minced)
- 1 teaspoon Grounded Cayenne Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon White Vinegar
- In a stock pot, add oil and finely chopped garlic. Over a low heat cook the garlic for a minute.
- Further, add tomato puree, crushed tomatoes, and some spices like sugar, salt, oregano, basil, marjoram, and cayenne pepper.
- As you see bubbles start foaming, turn off the heat and let the sauce cool.
- Transfer the pizza sauce to a glass jar.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
1. What kind of sauce does Domino’s use for their pizza?
Dominos offers Robust inspired pizza sauce. It is thick, glazy, loaded with zesty and garlicky flavors.
2. What is in Dominos tomato sauce?
Dominos tomato sauce includes crushed tomatoes, tomato puree, sugar, salt, garlic, black Pepper, oregano, basil, Cayenne pepper, marjoram vinegar, and virgin olive oil.
3. Is pizza sauce a marinara?
Pizza sauce and marinara sauce are two sauces with some same elements. Both the sauces are made with tomatoes, basil, and garlic. The only difference is, for marinara sauce, whole peeled tomatoes are used. Whereas, pizza sauce is made with crushed tomatoes.
4. Which Dominos pizza sauce is best?
If you prefer spicy sauce you can choose the tomato pizza sauce. However, if you want less spicy marinara is the perfect option.
Try making this pleasing Dominos pizza sauce at home. Refer to the article to know every inch of the recipe. Let us know how it goes in the comments section below!!