Everyone loves garlic breads from Dominos. Do you know how easy it is to make Domino’s garlic bread at home? If you weren’t sure, then you are at the right place. The article will be a friend indeed and help you to make the same Dominos garlic bread at home.
Just a few spices, pantry items, and you are set to go! Start with yeast activation. It helps the bread to rise. A teaspoon of yeast mixed with warm milk will do its magic. Then knead the dough and let it rest. Soon after the resting time is over, roll the dough and bake your garlic bread in the oven. Experience the bliss of baking this recipe.
Your garlic breads are often accompanied by cheesy dips. If you want to know the homemade recipe for cheesy dip. I have added the link to refer to. Follow the article to make a copy of Domino’s garlic bread recipe for your weekend comfort food.
Grab a chair, and let’s know the list of equipment, ingredients, calorific values, and instructions. You will get to know a lot of exciting flavors added by the spices. Without any further delay, let’s dive in. But before you read out the entire recipe, check out other Domino’s copycat recipes from our website.
1. Domino’s Chicken Carbonara – Domino’s chicken carbonara is loaded with rich umami flavors. This dish has onions, chicken, mushrooms, and bacon. Garlic adds seasoning flavor to it while parsley gives earthy flavor to this dish. These flavors are perfectly infused in the penne pasta and then, it’s tossed with alfredo sauce.
2. Domino’s Cheesy Bread – Domino’s cheesy bread is a cheesy-licious delight. This bread is filled with Mozzarella and Mexican cheese blend. It’s crispy on top and gives a perfect cheese pull in every bite. This dish is easy to make at home and is a perfect snack to satiate the craving for cheese.
3. Domino’s Cheeseburger Pizza – Domino’s cheeseburger pizza has a fluffy pizza base with cheese and toppings like ground beef, onion, tomatoes, etc. Tomato ketchup adds sweet and slightly tangy flavor to the pizza while mustards sauce gives a bitter-spicy taste to the pizza. This pizza is loaded with a perfect cheese mixture of provolone cheese, American cheese, and cheddar cheese.
4. Domino’s Chicken Wings – Do you like chicken wings? You can make Domino’s chicken wings easily at home! These baked chicken wings are coated with spicy flavors of hot sauce, cayenne pepper, smoked paprika, garlic powder, etc. Coconut oil and butter add more flavor to this chicken and keep these chicken bites tender.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Domino’s Garlic Bread?
- Bowl – In a bowl, add flour with yeast, salt, and sugar. Mix it well until combined.
- Cling Film – Use a cling film to cover the dough. This helps in raising the dough.
- Knife – Make slight cuts in the shape of breadsticks. It will become easy for you to divide the strips of your breadsticks.
- Parchment Paper – Place the parchment paper beneath the garlic bread.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Domino’s Garlic Bread?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||15 Minutes||20 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Domino’s Garlic Bread?
- All-Purpose Flour – To make the garlic bread dough, use all-purpose flour.
- Yeast – Active, the yeast in warm milk, to raise the dough.
- Luke Warm Water – Knead the dough by adding half a cup of Luke warm water.
- Butter – Slather some melted butter on breadstick dough. Also, grease the baking tray with some butter.
- Garlic Paste – Garlic paste is mixed with butter to slather on the top of garlic bread. It acts as a seasoning that brings out pungent and savory flavors.
- Sugar – Adding sugar to the dough mix will help speedy activation of yeast.
- Olive Oil – Using a teaspoon of olive oil in the dough mixture improves the texture and moisture of the bread.
- Salt – Add salt to your taste.
- Dried Herbs – A teaspoon of dried herbs seasoning will spice up the garlic breads.
- Parmesan Cheese – Add some shredded parmesan cheese to the filling of garlic breads.
- Mozzarella Cheese – Along with parmesan, add mozzarella cheese to the filling of garlic bread.
Steps To Make Domino’s Garlic Bread
1. Dough Plow
Prepare the dough. Add a teaspoon of yeast to warm milk with a pinch of sugar. When the yeast is activated, take a bowl, add flour, yeast mixture, garlic powder, and salt. Mix it well and knead steadily to form a dough. Add a teaspoon of olive oil and knead for one last minute. Cover the dough with cling film and let it rest.
2. It’s Oven’s Turn
Roll the dough and bend it in the shape of Domino’s garlic bread. Slather melted butter all over the bread dough. Grease the pan and place the bread to bake for 10 minutes at 340 degrees Fahrenheit.
How Will Dominos Garlic Bread Look And Taste Like?
Freshly baked Domino’s garlic bread is crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. Luscious copycat garlic bread are worth trying. Homemade copycat perfect garlic bread has all the flavors from Dominos.
Dominos Garlic Bread Recipe
- Cling film
- Parchment Paper
- 3 cups All-Purpose Flour
- ½ cup Water (Luke Warm)
- 1 teaspoon Yeast
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Paste
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Butter
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese (shredded)
- ½ cup Mozzarella Cheese
- Prepare the dough by mixing flour with yeast and salt.
- Add some lukewarm water to it.
- Knead it to form the dough. Grease some olive oil all over the dough.
- Cover it with a cling film or any cotton cloth and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- After resting time is over, knead it again for 2-3 minutes.
- Using a rolling pin, spread the dough evenly in a round shape.
- Make a combination of garlic, butter and mixed herbs and grease the dough with it.
- Now spread shredded mozzarella and parmesan cheese over your dough. Seal the edges by applying pressure with your fingertips.
- Flip the other half and fold the rolled dough in the shape of a half-moon.
- Make some fine slight cuts on the top.
- Slather some garlic butter all over on the top.
- Place the garlic bread and put it in the oven to bake. Bake the garlic bread in the pre-heated oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes.
- When the garlic bread is ready, slice to serve with your favorite cheesy dips.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
1. What kind of garlic bread does Domino’s have?
Dominos offers an assortment of garlic breads. Their garlic breads are often bread twists in parmesan, garlic, and cinnamon. Above that, their buttery-tasting dough is delish. They have stuffed as well as non-stuffed garlic breads with amazing flavors.
2. What is domino’s bread made of?
Dominos bread is made with a basic amount of items. It includes all-purpose flour, sugar, yeast milk, and a generous amount of garlic seasoning mix. Milk is the special element used. It softens the dough better.
3. Do Dominos make their own bread?
Yes, Domino’s makes its own bread by using fresh dough. The dough is prepared fresh every day. The freshness of the baked bread is what makes them crispy, less soggy, and a favorite of all.
4. What do Domino’s garlic bread look like?
Domino’s garlic bread are baked to perfection. Buttery-dough, crispy texture with a little cinnamon sprinkled on top, Dominos garlic bread look rich and pleasing.
Prepare this Dominos garlic bread copycat recipe at home in no time. Follow the recipe and let me know how it goes in the comments section below!!