Domino’s is well known for its pizza menu, but the chain menu has expanded a lot over the years. They offer lip-smacking and jaw-dropping combos and dishes. Domino’s new chicken carbonara adds rich and luxurious flavors to the menu. It is super simple to make this copycat carbonara recipe at home in no time.
For making Domino’s chicken carbonara, mix 2 cups of cooked penne pasta, chopped onion, garlic, 2 cups of cooked chopped chicken, sliced mushrooms, alfredo sauce, and cooked chopped bacon. Garnish it using fresh parsley, and parmesan cheese. Pour the mixture into the casserole and bake at 450℉ for 15 minutes.
The best part of having versatile chicken carbonara is that you can accommodate it as per your food choices. However, don’t miss alfredo sauce; it is a major component in chicken carbonara. Let’s make this perfectly warm and irresistibly delicious copycat of Domino’s chicken carbonara at home in no time.
Domino’s offers authentic Italian taste. Follow all the given instructions to taste these flavors. I have listed the important details of equipment, ingredients, calorific value, and steps in the article below. But before you read out the entire recipe, check out other Domino’s copycat recipes from our website.
1. Domino’s Cheesy Bread – Domino’s cheesy bread is a cheesy-licious delight. This bread is filled with Mozzarella and Mexican cheese blend. It’s crispy on top and gives a perfect cheese pull in every bite. This dish is easy to make at home and is a perfect snack to satiate the craving for cheese.
2. Domino’s Cheeseburger Pizza – Domino’s cheeseburger pizza has a fluffy pizza base with cheese and toppings like ground beef, onion, tomatoes, etc. Tomato ketchup adds a sweet and slightly tangy flavor to the pizza while mustards sauce gives a bitter-spicy taste to the pizza. This pizza is loaded with a perfect cheese mixture of provolone cheese, American cheese, and cheddar cheese.
3. Domino’s Chicken Wings – Do you like chicken wings? You can make Domino’s chicken wings easily at home! These baked chicken wings are coated with spicy flavors of hot sauce, cayenne pepper, smoked paprika, garlic powder, etc. Coconut oil and butter add more flavor to this chicken and keep these chicken bites tender.
4. Domino’s Breadsticks – Domino’s breadsticks are crispy golden from the crust and are loaded with the flavors of butter, garlic powder, and oregano. These breadsticks have heat and oil to keep the bread moist and soft from the inside. The recipe for these breadsticks is simple and can be easily prepared at home.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Domino’s Chicken Carbonara?
- Bowl – Mix up all the veggies with chicken and penne pasta in a bowl.
- Casserole – Casserole is a dish that can be used to bake and serve both. Use a casserole dish for baking chicken carbonara.
- Saucepan – Boil the pasta and chicken breast in a saucepan.
- Frying pan – This is completely optional. In case you wish to add grilled or fried chicken, use a frying pan or grilling pan.
- Oven Mitt Gripper – For taking out the hot casserole dish, use an oven mitt griper.
- Oven – Bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 450℉.
How Much Time Will You Take To Make Domino’s Chicken Carbonara?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||15 Minutes||20 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Domino’s Chicken Carbonara?
- Penne Pasta – Penne pasta made of durum wheat is a healthy choice that I highly recommend. Take a cup of half-boiled pasta to make chicken carbonara.
- Chicken Breast – Boil chicken breast sausages before you add them to the bake.
- Smoked Bacon – Few smoked bacon slices will add umami flavors to chicken carbonara.
- Onion – Domino’s chicken carbonara has a few selected veggies added to its recipe. Onion is one of them. Use small chopped onions.
- Mushrooms – Add mushrooms for rich and earthy flavors in your chicken carbonara.
- Minced Garlic – Minced garlic will make your chicken carbonara a little spicy and add an assertive garlicky taste.
- Alfredo Sauce – Unlike Domino’s tomato pizza sauce, alfredo sauce includes all the dairy products. It is a blend of butter, heavy cream, and parmesan cheese.
- Parsley – Fresh parsley leaves will be perfect for garnishing your copycat Domino’s chicken carbonara.
- Parmesan Cheese – Shred some parmesan cheese on the top of chicken carbonara. It will add a slightly cheesy flavor.
Steps To Make Domino’s Chicken Carbonara
1. Mix Up
Take a large bowl, add boiled penne pasta, chopped onion, minced garlic, about 2 cups of cooked chopped chicken, sliced mushrooms, alfredo sauce, and about 8 slices of cooked chopped bacon. Mix it well to bake.
Preheat the oven to 175℉. Pour the chicken carbonara mixture into a greased baking pan. Garnish it with shredded parmesan and parsley on the top. Pop the baking tray in the oven to bake for 15 minutes at 450℉.
How Will Domino’s Chicken Carbonara Look And Taste Like?
Domino’s chicken carbonara is full of flavors. The main flavor is added by alfredo sauce which adds creamy texture and flavors. Domino’s chicken carbonara satiates your cravings for a hearty pasta dish.
Domino’s Chicken Carbonara
- Frying Pan
- Oven Mitt Griper
- 1 cup Penne Pasta (Boiled)
- 1 cup Chicken Breast (Boiled)
- ½ cup Bacon (Shredded)
- 1 cup Onions (chopped)
- ½ cup Mushrooms (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon Garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoon Alfredo Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Parsley
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese (shredded)
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the pasta, alfredo sauce, onion, minced garlic, mushroom, smoked bacon, chicken breast together in a large bowl.
- Pour the mixture into a greased casserole dish to bake.
- Garnish shredded bacon, parmesan cheese, and parmesan cheese on the top.
- Put it in the oven to bake at 450℉ for 15 minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is the chicken carbonara at Domino’s?
Domino’s chicken carbonara is made up of chicken, onions, mushrooms, garlic, bacon, and parsley blended with penne pasta and baked to perfection with Alfredo sauce.
2. Is Dominos carbonara good?
Domino’s carbonara is a blend of alfredo sauce, pasta, chicken, and some fresh veggies. It has creamy and zesty flavors and tastes delectable.
3. Is Chicken carbonara pasta?
Carbonara is an Italian pasta dish made with chicken breast, bacon, alfredo sauce, parmesan, parsley, and other fresh veggies.
4. What sizes are available for Domino’s chicken carbonara?
Domino’s chicken carbonara comes in regular, medium, and large sizes. Moreover, they also offer regular bowls and bread bowls of chicken carbonara.
Prepare Domino’s chicken carbonara copycat recipe with the help of this article. Refer to all the information given. Share your experience with us in the comments section below.