The creamy, cheesy, and crispy bread is super simple to make at home. It is filled with a rich Mexican cheese blend, mozzarella, and cheddar cheese. Let’s get ready for this hassle-free Domino’s cheesy bread recipe at home.
This recipe includes just the basic steps of stuffing and baking. Domino’s makes the cheesy bread by using French bread flour. This flour is filled with nutrients. You can also mix it with regular or wheat flour. When you roll your dough, dust off some cornmeal. It will make your cheesy bread crispy and crunchy.
This was just an overview of the bread recipe. So, let’s not wait any longer. Start making this copycat cheesy bread recipe from Dominos at home. You will find a list of equipment, ingredients, instructions, and calorific values mentioned below.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Domino’s Cheesy Bread?
- Bowl – Mix the flour with other elements in a bowl for the dough.
- Cling Film – Cover the dough with a cling film.
- Knife – Use a knife to make slight cuts on the top of your cheesy bread. It will become easy for you to divide the strips of your bread.
- Parchment Paper – Bake your cheesy bread by using the parchment paper beneath.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Domino’s Cheesy Bread?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||20 Minutes||25 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Domino’s Cheesy Bread?
- French Bread Flour – To make the bread dough use french bread flour. You can get it easily in any supermarket.
- Cornmeal – Cornmeal is the cornflour made up of corn kernels. Dusting off your bread dough with cornmeal will result in a crispy texture.
- Mexican Cheese Blend – Mexican cheese blend is a mix of cheddar, monetary, jack, queso quesadilla and asadero cheeses. It adds strong, salty, and cheesy flavors.
- Mozzarella Cheese – A cup of shredded mozzarella cheese adds delicate cheesy flavors to the bread. Moreover, it is well paired with the Mexican cheese blend.
- Parsley – Garnish your cheesy bread with some fresh parsley.
- Garlic Powder – Garlic powder will add savory and garlicky flavors to your Domino’s cheesy bread.
- Onion Powder – Onion powder is a rich source of essential minerals that adds sharp and sweet flavors.
Steps To Make Domino’s Cheesy Bread
1. Bread Dough
Roll the dough in a rectangular shape. Slather some melted butter on the dough and dust off cornmeal. Flip the dough and put some shredded mozzarella cheese and Mexican cheese blend on top. Fold the dough and pat with your fingers to seal the edges. At last, slather some melted butter again.
Garnish your bread with fresh parsley, garlic powder, and onion powder. Make shallow cuts on the top by using a knife.
Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes until the bread is golden brown and crispy. Use parchment paper beneath the cheesy bread. Serve when it’s ready!
How Will Domino’s Cheesy Bread Look And Taste Like?
Domino’s Cheesy Bread is filled with a nice contrast of gooey mozzarella and cheddar on the inside. The addition of Mexican cheese blend pairs great with mozzarella. Dominos has outdone itself with the cheesy bread filled with rich cheese.
Dominos Cheesy Bread
- Cling film
- Parchment Paper
- 200 g French Bread Flour
- ½ cup Cornmeal
- 1 cup Mexican Cheese Blend
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- ½ cup Parsley (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- Preheat the oven to 350℉. Place the parchment paper and grease it with melted butter.
- Roll the dough out into an oval or rectangular shape. Brush teaspoons of melted butter all over. Sprinkle some cornmeal and scatter shredded mozzarella cheese with Mexican cheese blend.
- At last, half a cup of cheddar. Flip over the dough and seal it by gently pressing your fingers. Make small cuts on the top and season it with garlic and onion powder.
- Place it in the oven to bake for 25 minutes at 450 ℉.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is on Dominos cheesy bread?
Infused with cheesy perfection Domino’s cheesy bread is loaded with rich Mexican cheese blend, mozzarella, and cheddar cheese. Above all, it is seasoned with garlic and onion powder.
2. What is Domino’s bread made of?
Domino’s bread is made of enriched flour. For making the cheesy bread they use french bread dough, and sometimes the regular dough with wheat and malted barley.
3. How much is cheese bread from Dominos?
Domino’s regular cheese bread with 8 strips costs you $5.99. They also offer other cheesy bread stuffed with spinach, bacon, and jalapeno. You can order as many as strips you prefer.
4. Is Domino’s cheesy bread good?
Domino’s cheesy bread is delectable. Perfectly filled with a contrast of rich cheddar and mozzarella cheese and Mexican blend. The bread crust is crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.
Prepare Domino’s Cheesy bread copycat recipe with the help of this article. Refer to all the information given. Share your experience with us in the comments section below.