Everyone loves breadsticks from Dominos. Do you know how easy it is to make Domino’s breadsticks at home? If you weren’t sure, then you are at the right place. The article will be a friend indeed and help you to make the same Dominos breadsticks at home.
Just a few spices, pantry items, and you are set to go! Start with yeast activation. It helps the bread to rise. A teaspoon of yeast mixed with warm milk will do its magic. Then knead the dough and let it rest. Soon after the resting time is over, roll the dough and bake your breadsticks in the oven. Experience the bliss of baking this recipe.
Your breadsticks are often accompanied by cheesy dips. If you want to know the homemade recipe for cheesy dip. I have added the link to refer to. Follow the article to make a copy of Domino’s breadsticks recipe for your weekend comfort food.
Grab a chair, and let’s know the list of equipment, ingredients, calorific values, and instructions. You will get to know a lot of exciting flavors added by the spices. Without any further delay, let’s dive in.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Domino’s Breadsticks?
- Bowl – In a bowl, add flour with yeast, salt, and sugar. Mix it well until combined.
- Cling Film – Use a cling film to cover the dough. This helps in raising the dough.
- Knife – Make slight cuts in the shape of breadsticks. It will become easy for you to divide the strips of your breadsticks.
- Parchment Paper – Place the parchment paper beneath the breadsticks dough.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Domino’s Breadsticks?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||15 Minutes||20 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Domino’s Breadsticks?
- All-Purpose Flour – To make the breadsticks dough use all-purpose flour.
- Yeast – Active, the yeast in warm milk, to raise the dough.
- Milk – Take half a cup of milk to activate the yeast. Adding milk will result in a much softer dough.
- Cornmeal – Cornmeal is the cornflour made by using corn kernels. Layer the dough with cornmeal to achieve a crispy texture. Dust off the extra cornmeal.
- Butter – Slather some melted butter on breadstick dough. Also, grease the baking tray with some butter.
- Garlic Powder – Garlic powder is added to the dough mix. It acts as a seasoning that brings out pungent and savory flavors.
- Olive Oil – Using a teaspoon of olive oil in the dough mixture improves the texture and moisture of the bread.
- Salt – Add salt to your taste.
- Dried Oregano – A teaspoon of oregano seasoning will spice up the breadsticks.
Steps To Make Domino’s Breadsticks
1. Dough Plow
Prepare the dough. Add a teaspoon of yeast to warm milk with a pinch of sugar. When the yeast is activated, take a bowl, add flour, yeast mixture, garlic powder, and salt. Mix it well and knead steadily to form a dough. Add a teaspoon of olive oil and knead for one last minute. Cover the dough with cling film and let it rest.
2. It’s Oven’s Turn
Roll the dough and bend it in the shape of Domino’s breadsticks. Slather melted butter all over the bread dough. Grease the pan and place the bread to bake for 10 minutes at 340 degrees Fahrenheit.
How Will Dominos Breadsticks Look And Taste Like?
Freshly baked Domino’s breadsticks are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. Luscious copycat breadsticks are worth trying. Homemade copycat perfect breadsticks have all the flavors from Dominos.
- Cling film
- Parchment Paper
- 3 cups All-Purpose Flour
- ½ cup Milk (warm)
- 1 teaspoon Yeast
- 1 cup Cornmeal
- 1 teaspoon Butter
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- Prepare the dough by mixing flour with yeast and salt. Knead it to form the dough. Grease some olive oil all over the dough.
- Cover it with a cling film or any cotton cloth and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- After resting time is over, knead it again for 2-3 minutes.
- Roll the dough to form the shape of Dominos bread.
- Grease the dough with garlic butter and place it on the baking tray to bake at 340 f for 10 minutes.
- Slice the breadsticks and serve with your favorite cheesy dips.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
1. What kind of breadsticks does Domino’s have?
Dominos offers an assortment of breadsticks. Their breadsticks are often bread twists in parmesan, garlic, and cinnamon. Above that, their buttery-tasting dough is delish. They have stuffed as well as non-stuffed breadsticks with amazing flavors.
2. What is domino’s bread made of?
Dominos bread is made with a basic amount of items. It includes all-purpose flour, sugar, yeast milk, and a generous amount of garlic seasoning mix. Milk is the special element used. It softens the dough better.
3. Do Dominos make their own bread?
Yes, Domino’s makes its own bread by using fresh dough. The dough is prepared fresh every day. The freshness of the baked bread is what makes them crispy, less soggy, and a favorite of all.
4. What do Domino’s breadsticks look like?
Domino’s breadsticks are baked to perfection. Buttery-dough, crispy texture with a little cinnamon sprinkled on top, Dominos breadsticks look rich and pleasing.
Prepare this Dominos breadsticks copycat recipe at home in no time. Follow the recipe and let me know how it goes in the comments section below!!