Domino’s bread bowl acts as a dish to serve pasta. Currently, bread bowl pasta dishes are available only at a few Dominos locations. However, you can prepare this copycat Domino’s bread bowl at home with no fuss. Let’s peep out the flavors.
Domino’s bread bowl pasta is filled with sweet and savory flavors. Penne pasta blended into marinara sauce and Italian sausages add richness to the bread bowl. There are certain other flavor options Dominos offer. They have chicken alfredo pasta bread bowls, Italian sausages with penne pasta bread bowls, and chicken carbonara.
Today we are making Domino’s bread bowl pasta with Italian sausages and marinara sauce. To know the details for making Domino’s bread bowl, scroll down to know more. Moreover, We have also covered the recipe of chicken carbonara. To check out the chicken carbonara recipe, click on the link and refer to the article.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Domino’s Bread Bowl?
- Bowl – Mix the dough elements in a large bowl.
- Cling Film – Cover the dough by using a cling film.
- Saucepan – To boil the penne pasta, use a saucepan.
- Oven – Bake the bread bowl in the oven at 340℉ for 15 minutes.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Domino’s Bread Bowl?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||15 Minutes||25 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Domino’s Bread Bowl?
- Sour Pizza Dough – Choosing sour pizza dough for making the bread bowl recipe is the healthiest idea. It fosters beneficial fermentation in the bread.
- Yeast – To raise the dough, add instant yeast in warm milk.
- Milk – Add warm milk to activate the yeast. Adding milk will make the dough soft.
- Sugar – A teaspoon to add to the yeast mixture for speedy activation.
- Salt – Add salt to your taste.
- Marinara Sauce – Using marinara sauce will add a combination of sweet and savory flavors.
- Penne Pasta – Take 2 cups of pre-cooked penne pasta in olive oil and water.
- Italian Sausage – Few strips of Italian sausages will add mild umami flavors to the bread bowl.
- Mozzarella Cheese – Shredded mozzarella cheese will bring out the creamy and cheesy flavors in your bread bowl.
- Butter – Slather some butter on the bread dough to achieve a crispy texture of the bread bowl.
- Olive Oil – Use a teaspoon of oil to pre-boil the penne pasta.
- Rosemary – Add a few chopped ground rosemary for the aromatic flavors.
- Italian Seasoning – Season your bread bowl with rich Italian seasoning.
Steps To Make Domino’s Bread Bowl
1. Dough Play
First, prepare the dough for the bread bowl ball. Take a bowl, add flour, activated yeast mixed with sugar and warm milk. Add salt to your taste. Knead steadily to form the dough ball. Cover it with a cling film and let it rest. After the resting time is over, punch down on the center and leave the edge in the shape of a bowl.
Saute the Italian sausages and cook until it is soft. Mix the pre-cooked penne pasta with the marinara sauce and add it to a separate bowl. Simultaneously slice the Italian sausage and add it to the marinara sauce. Now mix the pasta with marinara sauce and Italian sausages.
First, brush the edges of the bread dough with some melted butter. Then, ladle a tablespoon of marinara sauce into the center of the bread bowl. Add the pasta with Italian sauces to the top of the sauce in the bread bowl. Shred some mozzarella cheese on the top of your pasta. Season it with rosemary and Italian seasoning.
4. Bake and Make
Grease the bread bowl with butter and place it in the pre-heated oven to bake for 15 minutes. Baking will help in cooking the edges of the bread bowl evenly. Serve when it is ready.
|Dietary Fiber||115 g|
How Will Domino’s Bread Bowl Look And Taste Like?
Domino’s bread bowl pasta looks appetizing with a stringy cheese layered on the top. The past is delish that you can devour the bowl in seconds. The middle of the bowl is filled with fantastic Italian sausages and amazing penne pasta with melted mozzarella cheese on the top.
Dominos Bread Bowl
- Cling film
- 4 cups Sour Pizza Dough
- 1 teaspoon Yeast
- ½ cup Milk (lukewarm)
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Marinara Sauce
- 2 cups Penne Pasta
- 2 cups Italian Sausages
- 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Rosemary
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- Prepare the dough by mixing flour with yeast and salt. Knead it to form the dough. Grease some olive oil all over the dough.
- Cover it with a cling film and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- After resting time is over, knead it again for 2-3 minutes.
- Roll the pizza dough into a circle, pusing it down in the center to form a bowl pot.
- Grease the dough with butter. First add marinara sauce following pre-cooked penne pasta and Italian sausages dipped into marinara sauce. At last, shred some mozzarella cheese on the top.
- Place it on the baking tray to bake at 340℉ for 15 minutes.
- Serve when it is ready.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. How does Domino’s make their bread bowls?
Domino’s makes their bread bowl by using penne pasta, Italian sausages, some herbs, and rich marinara sauce. The dough is pounded and pushed in the form of a bowl pot. Further, it is loaded with pasta blended with sausages and sauce.
2. How much is a Domino’s bread bowl?
Domino’s offers an assortment of bread bowls, and the cost of each bread bowl varies. Their Italian sausage marinara (bread bowl) costs you $6.99, whereas the chicken carbonara (bread bowl) costs you $7.99.
3. Does Domino’s have pasta bread bowls?
Yes, Domino’s has pasta bread bowls that make the perfect dinner plan. Penne pasta bread bowl with Italian sausages and chicken carbonara with penne pasta is the best pasta bread bowls.
4. Are you supposed to eat a bread bowl?
Yes, you may eat the bread bowl along with its filling. The bread bowl will be crispy and crunchy with buttery toasted flavors.
Try making this pleasing Dominos bread bowl at home. Refer to the article to know every inch of the recipe. Let us know how it goes in the comments section below.