As a smart and secure payment option, Apple Pay is good for Subway lovers as they don’t need to carry around much cash to enjoy their favorite subs. But the real question is, does Subway take Apple pay? If you are also looking for the answer to this question, read the article completely.
Subway takes Apple Pay for the payments of its services almost at all locations. Subway started the facility in 2014, and it is working well to date. Subway customers are enjoying the hindrance-free payment services of Apple Pay for their favorite food.
The latest Subway App introduced in 2022 has made the process more convenient than before. Subway is the top fast-food restaurant franchise mainly famous for subs (submarine sandwiches).
This fast food chain was started by Fred DeLuca with its first restaurant in Bridgeport in 1965. It got the name “Subway” after three years and was franchised in 1974. Its salads, wraps, and beverages are popular worldwide.
Subway is available with top-quality food options and offers fresh, fast food to consumers. Subway is the fastest growing franchise, with 37,540 locations in 100 different countries and regions. The United States is the hub of Subway, as here, it has almost 21,796 locations.
It presents simple and better food options with fresh ingredients and affordable features. With almost all of its locations, Subway offers delicious submarine sandwiches along with the most sought-after salads, wraps, and many more. So, do not forget to try Subway’s best-selling sandwiches that contain ham, salami, and pepperoni!
Apple Pay has broken the long queue of payments for Subway! It is acceptable for all kinds of payments, whether buying via Subway App or Subway’s website. The smart technology of Apple Pay helps avoid the consequences of forgetting credit cards. Let’s see how!!
Does Subway Accept Apple Pay?
Apple Pay is the most expedient Subway payment method, mostly for those who forget their wallet and credit cards. It also provides security against cash loss or similar incidents. Apple Pay works well as a smart wallet.
It is a smart payment method that plays a remarkable role in instant payment at Subway. You can use it every time for Subway purchases.
Does Subway Take Apple Pay? Yes, you can enjoy the benefits of Apple Pay for Subway services. You can make a direct purchase with the Subway app and website. It is selected directly or by choosing the Apple Pay option from different payment options. You need to have the Apple Pay option on your phone.
While checking the reliability of this method, a statement clarifies that “Use of a mobile payment system also allows Subway to encourage customers to use payment methods of their choice, including those with lower transaction costs, or even better to encourage customers to utilize a stored value card.”
We can say that Subway payments are convenient with the Apple Pay option. Subway offers this facility with the launching of the Apple Pay method. It is for the ease of the customer and the quick procedure. So there is no need to keep the cash or wallet while visiting Subway.
How To Pay At Subway Using Apple Pay?
Subway is a US food chain that serves all around the world. It is known for the selling of submarine sandwiches, also popular as ‘subs.’ People all around the world can enjoy the Apple Pay option with almost all of its 37000 locations. In order to use Apple Pay, you will require an Apple device and follow these steps:
- Start with installing Apple Pay on your Apple device.
- The Apple Pay setup will allow you to scan the phone or device for Subway app and website purchasing.
- iPhone users get the feature of Pay with Apple Pay.
- You can use Apple Pay for the website orders if you are ordering from the computer.
- Subway app allows you to use Apple Pay with iPhone ordering only.
1. Paying Via The Face ID Feature
Face ID payment is a fun way of Subway reimbursements from app, website, and restaurant buying. Using this feature allows the device to recognize your face and helps in instant payment in less time. All you need to make sure is to use an iPhone. Here are the easy steps:
- Start with setting up the Apple Pay and Face ID & Passcode in settings.
- Double-click on the side button allows the use of the default card. You choose a different card with a double click on the side button again. Or touch on the default card to select another.
- Look at the device to authenticate the face ID.
- Keep the device near the contactless reader
- It will take a few seconds to finish and display the checkmark.
You can use the feature for the Subway website and app as well.
2. Paying Via The Touch ID Feature
Apple Pay is available with a touch ID feature. You follow the prods on Touch Bar and keep your finger on Touch ID. Click on the Apple Pay icon on Touch Bar to on the Touch ID.
- If you are willing to use the default card and the device has the face ID, double-click the side button.
- You see the different cards by holding the default card.
- Hold the iPhone near the contactless reader to be done, and a checkmark will be there.
3. Paying Using Apple Pay Via The Apple Watch
Apple Watch also offers a reliable platform for Subway payment. You can use a transit card with Apple Pay with this device. The payment card in the wallet is also usable without double-clicking the side button.
- Get Apple Pay on your iPhone device. Apple Pay is required on the Apple Phone for the payment via Apple watch.
- Keep the iPhone and watch together.
- Tap the Apple Watch app on the iPhone.
- Now, tap “Wallet and Apple Pay” on the Apple Watch.
- Click on “Add” to add the card and pay.
4. Paying Using Apple Pay Via The App
Apple Pay is usable on Subway App to buy food with Apple devices. It’s automatically selected, or options are available to select. The procedure can be completed with the Apple Pay option on the device easily. The steps required are:
- Tap the plus icon after opening the “Wallet”.
- Select any card for the payment and follow the given steps.
- It leads to complete payment via Apple Pay in the Subway app.
5. Paying Using Apple Pay Via The Website
Subway customers are getting satisfactory payment services by using Apple Pay via the website. Apple Pay is usable on Subway’s website only if you are using Mac and Apple devices.
- Enable Apple Pay on the device and follow the given steps for payment on the website of Subway.
- You can also enable Apple Pay on your Mac and order from the Subway’s official website.
- Now, select the Apple pay as payment option and get it done.
Benefits Of Using Apple Pay At Subway
There are benefits for Apple users to using Apple pay. Apple Pay offers complete security and then a fast and easy procedure for every iPhone product user. Here is the detail:
1. Easy To Use – Apple pay is the fastest pay for Subway with easy steps. You avoid the long queues of payment and get the orders and food on time. Moreover, it is reliable and efficient. You can use Apple Pay with any Apple device, including iPhone, Apple Watch, and Mac. The best part is Apple Pay allows payment with all credit cards that Subway takes. These can be Visa, American Express, and Discover.
2. No Need to Carry Cash/Cards – You completely avoid the need to carry a wallet, cash, or card with them, as Apple Pay works well with Apple devices. Now just carry an apple device next time when visiting for a Subway treat with your family and friends.
3. Secure Method – The users’ statements say that this is the most secure payment method as it helps to save cash from being stolen. It keeps card numbers safe and secure. The features like face ID, fingerprints, and passcode are there to enhance security.
4. Credit Cards Point – You get a fine chance of collecting points for Apple Pay. These points are usable on your next purchase, and you get off on several deals. These points are valid for a long time, so you can use them whenever you want.
Can You Get Cashbacks For Using Apple Pay At Subway?
Well, this must be the most awaited query, and the answer is yes! You get the cash back on several deals presented by Subway with the Apple Pay option. More than this, you collect the points for Apple Pay with every purchase and utilize them in future.
Apple Pay helps you to get your payment back even if you cancel the order from Subway. Apple Pay gives the time for cashback after the cancellation of a Subway order. You can get your payment back between 24 hours to 84 hours.
Other Payment Methods Acceptable At Subway
Subway accepts all payment methods, including any credit card, such as Visa, MasterCard, or American Express. The customers also purchase with G Pay, PayPal, Visa, and UnionPay. You can use your smartphones, smartwatches, and computers too.
1. Credit Card
Subway accepts Visa, JCB, MasterCard, Amex, or American Express for any online or offline purchase. All these can be used to make payment at Subway. You can also get different deals and offs with the use of different credit cards. So do not forget to check the deals before using the credit card next time!
2. Debit Card
Customers also enjoy purchasing with Debit Cards, including JCB, Union Pay, Amex, Visa, and Discover. Your debit cards are also eligible to enjoy cashback deals, mainly during the festive season. These help to cut down the cost of your favorite Subway food.
Subway restaurants or food chains try to keep the buying process as comfortable as the customers want. Subway keeps it easy with top quality, easy and convenient payment methods of Apple Pay. These payment methods help the fastest food chain, Subway, to satisfy everyday customers’ requirements.
Subway allows all the small and large food order purchasing with smart payment options.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
What method does Subway accept along with Apple Pay?
Subway offers different payment methods to buyers in US and all around the world. Some of the popular are Chase, Shop Pay, Affirm, Sezzle, G Pay, Venmo, and Cleary. These are usable for small and large food orders. You can use it from the residence and in restaurants.
How to use Apple Pay for Subway App?
You can use Apple Pay on any Apple device for Subway payments. Start with selecting Apple Pay for the Subway App payment. Now, select the card or pay with a different card, hold the current card and make the selection. You may require to enter billing, contact information, and shipping details. Now Apple Pay is ready to make the payment.
How to set the Apple Pay for Subway payment?
Install Apple Pay on your Apple devices for the Subway payment. Now add a debit or credit card to the Wallet App on the device. You can use it now for Subway payments. Apple Pay keeps adding user benefits for you, and Subway also adds different offers for customer benefits.