Disaronno (also known as Disaronno Originale) is an amaretto-flavored liqueur that is made Italy that has a characteristic bittersweet almond taste. The company claims that they are using a secret formula from the year 1525.
The company claims that its liqueur is made from the infusion of apricot kernel oil with alcohol, burnt sugar, and seventeen selected herbs and fruits. It is quite surprising that despite having almond taste in their drinks, the company doesn’t use any almond in the production of the liqueur.
So if you’ve come to this article, then you must be searching for the latest Disaronno prices on the internet. But besides the Disaronno prices, I will also tell you the variety of drinks that you can make using Disaronno Originale.
The Disaronno prices depend on the size of the bottle you are buying. The company usually manufactures a 750ml bottle. And you can buy Disaronno Originale from any of the big supermarkets like Walmart, CVS, Costo and more.
The Disaronno Originale liqueur has a 28% alcohol by volume. This means that it is not that strong. You can drink it neat or easily mix it with other beverages to create mixed drinks.
But before that let’s check out the latest
|Disaronno Originale Liqueur||750ml||$25.28|
|Disaronno Originale Liqueur||750ml||$25.99|
|Disaronno Originale Liqueur||750ml||$19.99|
Disaronno Mixed Drinks
Disaronno is one of those mixer liqueurs that can be mixed with just about anything. Its alcoholic content is not too low or too high so you get just enough of a kick from it. If you want your drink stronger, mix it with vodka. If you want it weaker, mix it with soda or juice. Below are some of the popular Disaronno mixed drinks.
- Fizz– This drink is made with 45 ml Disaronno, Fresh lemon juice, and Soda or Sparkling Water.
- Sour– This drink is made with 50 ml Disaronno, 25 ml Fresh lemon juice, 5 ml Sugar syrup, and Egg white.
- Godfather- This drink is made with 25 ml Disaronno, 50 ml Whisky, and Orange twist.
- Disarita– This drink is made with 25 ml Disaronno, 25 ml Tequila, 15 ml Fresh lime juice, and 5 ml Sugar syrup.
- Dis-A-Tini– This drink is made with 10 ml Disaronno, 50 ml Premium Vodka, and 10 ml Dry Vermouth.
- French Connection- This drink is made with 25 ml Disaronno, 50 ml Cognac, and Orange zest.
- Florida Squeeze– This drink is made with 45 ml Disaronno, 30 ml Orange juice, 60 ml Hefeweizen beer, and Dehydrated Orange wheel.
- Kentucky Sour– This drink is made with 30 ml Disaronno, 22,5 ml Bourbon, 22,5 ml Fresh lemon juice, 7,5 ml Simple syrup, Egg white, and Orange slice.
- Smoking Mexican Sour– This drink is made with 25 ml Disaronno, 15 ml Tequila 100% Agave, 10 ml Mezcal, 15 ml Sugar syrup, Egg white, and Red chili.
- Julep– This drink is made with 15 ml Disaronno, 50 ml Rye whiskey, 5 ml Peach liqueur, 4 Mint leaves, Crushed Ice, and Mint sprig.
- Mule– This drink is made with 50 ml Disaronno, 25 ml fresh pressed lime juice, Ginger beer, and Ginger & Lime slice.
- Jamaican The Italian Krazy– This drink is made with 35 ml Disaronno, 25 ml fresh Lemon juice, 50 ml Mango juice, 2 slices of fresh Cucumber muddled, 5 ml Passion fruit syrup, Pineapple Leaf, Mint sprig, and Passion fruit.
- Godmother– This drink is made with 25 ml Disaronno, 50 ml Vodka, and Rosemary branch.
- Italian Lady– This drink is made with 25 ml Disaronno, 10 ml Dry Vermouth, Prosecco, and orange twist.
- Mexican Sour– This drink is made with 30 ml Disaronno, 22,5 ml Mezcal, 22,5 ml Fresh lemon juice, 7,5 ml Agave syrup, Egg white, and Lemon slice.