Dirty Monkey Drink is a popular tropical cocktail. If you need a creamy tropical beverage, the dirty monkey is the right choice for you. You can make this drink easily at home in less than 10 minutes.
Dirty monkey drink is one of my favorite tropical drinks. This relaxing drink contains the sweetness of banana and chocolate with the spark of dramatic flavors of rum and banana liqueur. You can use different types of alcohol to make this drink. Stick with this article to know about the whole recipe.
You can make the dirty monkey drink, add a ripe banana (sliced), coconut cream, aged rum, banana liqueur, Kahlua, and pineapple juice to a blender. Add ice cubes and blend well until a smooth consistency. Add the mixture to a tall glass with chocolate syrup drizzled in it.
Read the instructions in the recipe card below to make the dirty monkey drink. You can also watch a similar video provided further down. If you like it, don’t forget to rate this recipe and share it with your friends.
Dirty Monkey Drink Recipe
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 1.5 ounce Aged Rum
- 2 tablespoon Banana Liqueur
- 1/2 ounce Kahlua
- 1 dollop Coconut Cream
- 2 ounces Pineapple Juice
- Chocolate Syrup (for garnish)
- Add one ripe banana (sliced) to a blender. Also, add aged rum, pineapple juice, banana liqueur, Kahlua, and cream of coconut to the blender.
- Add a cup of ice and blend it all to combine until you get a smooth consistency.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup inside a tall glass.
- Pour it from the blender into the glass.