Dewars is an is a brand of blended Scotch whiskey that was founded by was started by John Dewar Sr. in 1846 in Scotland. The company gained a huge success in its early days and by the end of the 1800s, it was a global market leader.
Right now, Dewars is owned by Bacardi and the company claims that the brand’s “White Label” to be the top-selling blended Scotch in the US. Dewar’s is also the world’s most awarded blended Scotch whiskey with more than 500 medals earned in international competitions.
If you’ve come to this article, then you must be searching for the latest Dewars prices on the internet. But Dewars prices aren’t the only thing I will tell you in this article. I will also tell you the varieties & mixed drink of Dewars Whiskey.
The Dewars prices depend on the size of the bottle you are buying. The company usually manufactures a 750ml bottle. You can find Dewars from any of the big supermarket brands like Walmart, Walgreens, CVS and many more.
Similar to other whiskey brands, Dewars Blended Whiskey is also present a variety of options like Dewars White Label, Dewars Scratched Cask, Dewars 12 (12 year old), Dewars 15 (15 years old), Dewars 18 (18-year-old), and Dewars Signature, which is supposedly using the finest single malt whiskeys available
So without more, let’s check out the Dewars prices.
|Dewars White Label||750ml||$21.28|
|Dewars White Label||750ml||$23.99|
|Dewars White Label||750ml||$25.99|
|Dewars White Label||1.75l||$48.99|
|Dewars White Label||1.75l||$34.49|
Similar to other whiskey brands, Dewars also has an also of varieties of whiskeys like Dewars White Label, Dewars Scratched Cask, Dewars 12 (12-year-old), Dewars 15 (15 years old), Dewars 18 (18-year-old), and many more.
So I’ve made a list of all the all Dewars Whiskey varieties that I’ve mentioned below.
1) White Label
In 1899, a year after production commenced at Dewar’s new distillery, Aberfeldy, A.J. Cameron created the now-iconic Dewar’s White Label. Over the next 120 years, our flagship blend established itself as one of the leading blended Scotch whiskeys worldwide.
2) 12 Year Old
A direct descendant of the signature Blended Scotch Whisky introduced over a century ago. This whiskey was created by our previous Master Blender Tom Aitken to introduce the first permanent product to our premium Blended Scotch Whisky range.
3) 15 Year Old
Created to be a sweeter, lighter Blended Scotch Whisky, this was the first whiskey created by Stephanie Macleod. Thanks to both our unique double aging process and golden water source, Dewar’s 15 Year Old is unusually smooth, with flavor notes of honey, toffee and floral.
4) 18 Year Old
A rather indulgent post-dinner dram, our abundantly flavorsome Dewar’s 18 Year Old Blended Scotch Whisky has picked up awards all over the world since it was introduced to the range in 2003.
6) 25 Year Old
The oldest and rarest Whisky within our permanent range, matured for a minimum of 25 years in the finest oak casks, then double aged and finished in Royal Brackla Casks. A whiskey that celebrates our signature style.
5) Double Double 21 Year Old
Dewar’s Double Double 21-Year-Old is finished in Oloroso sherry casks, this blend delivers subtle notes of cinnamon and ripe vine fruits with a silky smooth finish.
6) Double Double 27 Year Old
Dewar’s Double Double 27-Year-Old is finished in Palo Cortado sherry casks, this blend delivers heady, aromatic, floral notes with honeyed fruits and sublet spice and the characteristic silky smooth finish.
7) Double Double 32 Year Old
Dewar’s Double Double 32-Year-Old is finished in Pedro Ximenez sherry casks, this brings rich, ripe treacle notes with a hint of smokiness and the silky smooth finish.
8) Caribbean Smooth
Dewar’s Caribbean Smooth is a blend of up to 40 single malts and grain whiskeys that have been aged for at least 8 years and then double aged, before being finished in ex Caribbean rum casks for up to six months, creating a Caribbean smooth finish.
Dewars Mixed Drinks
There are many cocktails you can create using Scotch whiskey and while there are many brands of scotch whiskey, the following mixed drink recipes will use Dewars. However, you can safely substitute it with almost any blended Scotch whiskey for a very similar taste.
- The Original Sod Highball– This drink is made with 60mlDewar’s White Label, 100mlSoda water, and Lemon twist.
- Aromatic Highball– This drink is made with 30mlDewar’s 12-year-old, 20mlMartini Rosso, 10mlBénédictine, and Lemon slice.
- Elderflower Highball– This drink is made with 40mlDewar’s 15-year-old, 20mlSt~Germain Elderflower Liqueur, 100mlFever Tree soda, Lemon twist, and Mint sprig.
- Coconut Highball– This drink is made with 50mlCaribbean Smooth, 20ml Lemon juice, 20mlCoconut syrup, 100mlSoda water, Mint sprig, and Lime wheel.
- Tommy’s Mule– This drink is made with 60ml Dewar’s White Label, 100ml Ginger Beer, 5ml Agave Syrup, and 4 Lime Quarters.
- Dramble– This drink is made with 60mlDewar’s 12-year-old, 30ml Lemon juice, 15ml Sugar syrup, and 10ml Crème de Mûre.
- Pioneer’s Punch– This drink is made with 45ml Dewar’s 15-year-old, 15ml Peach liqueur, 12.5ml Lemon juice, 12.5ml Sugar syrup, 50mlCoconut water, 50mlFever Tree soda water, Mint sprig, and Peach Slice.
- Double Fashioned- This drink is made with 60mlDewar’s 18-year-old, 5ml Orgeat Syrup, 2 dashes chocolate Bitters, Orange Twist, and Lemon twist.
- Royal Nectar– 37.5mlDewar’s 25 years old, 20ml Martini Bianco, 10ml White cacao, Dash peach bitters, Peach liqueur, and Lemon twist.
- Cask to Colada– This drink is made with 50mlCaribbean Smooth, 25ml Fresh pineapple juice, 50mlCoconut water, 5ml Vanilla syrup, Pineapple leaf, and 5ml Coconut syrup.