Denny’s is a great place to visit, regardless of what day it may be. But this Halloween, how about checking out some of the Halloween specials from Denny’s menu? Let us find out Denny’s Halloween menu with prices in this article!
Although, before we start exploring the menu prices for Denny’s Halloween Menu, I would like to mention that the prices may differ as per each location. These prices are taken from the general Denny’s menu, which can vary slightly from location to location.
If you want a more accurate and detailed description of the Halloween menu prices from Denny’s for your nearest location, you can check out the prices for the location closest to you with the help of their official website .
The menu at Denny’s is truly vast, with a large selection of breakfast, lunch, and dinner options, along with beverages. However, for Halloween this year, Denny’s has launched some really delicious pumpkin pancakes, available in two variants. Depending on whether you go for a meal or just a stack of pancakes, these pumpkin pancakes can cost you anywhere from $ 6.28 – $ 10.29.
This article, along with information about the Halloween Menu with Prices from Denny’s, also includes some other information about Denny’s. This mainly includes how you can order food from Denny’s, along with their contact information. Before we get started, let me tell you a little bit about Denny’s!
Denny’s is an American restaurant chain that was founded in 1953. They opened their first outlet in Lakewood, California, USA, and it went by the name ‘Danny’s Donuts.’ However, they rebranded the place to Denny’s in 1961. The chain of restaurants specializes in delicious diner foods, with lunch, dinner, breakfast, beverages, and dessert options.
Denny’s Halloween Menu With Prices
The regular menu at Denny’s, as you know, features a lot of options to choose from. However, keeping in mind the Halloween spirit and also Autumn, they decided to take Pumpkins up a notch with their Halloween menu.
The breakfast options from Denny’s menu are really vast and also a favorite for many customers. These options include everything from French toast to pancakes, waffles, omelets, breakfast platters, and a lot more.
So, they added a few new options in the pancakes section of their menu revolving around Pumpkins. These pancake options are So Pumped-Kin Pancake Breakfast, Stack of Pumpkin Pancakes, and also Stack Of So Pumped-Kin Pancakes. But whether you go for something simple or completely indulgent, there is no way that you won’t be satisfied with your meat at Denny’s!
Also, depending on whether you go for a breakfast combo or just a simple stack of pancakes, the price can range from $ 6.28- $ 10.29. Now, let us have a look at a more accurate breakdown of the prices of these options from Denny’s.
1. So Pumped-Kin Pancake Breakfast
On a day like Halloween, which is a day for indulgence, a stack of pancakes might just not be enough. So, how about going for a complete breakfast platter instead? This So Pumped-Kin Pancake Breakfast is one platter that surely needs to be tried out, especially during pumpkin season!
This breakfast platter consists of Buttermilk pancakes which are made with pumpkin pie filling and topped with glazed pecans, white chocolate chips, and rich pecan pie sauce. The combo also includes eggs and hash browns, along with bacon or sausages. The price for this breakfast platter is given below.
|So Pumped-Kin Pancake Breakfast||$ 10.29|
2. Stack of So Pumped-Kin Pancakes
Maybe you have a small appetite, and a whole breakfast platter might be too much! But would you like to stick to a small portion but also enjoy indulgent pancakes? Then you surely need to try out the Stack of So Pumped-Kin Pancakes!
These pancakes are truly delicious and completely over the top. Buttermilk pancakes are made with pumpkin puree and further layered with pecans, white chocolate chips, and pecan pie sauce. These pancakes are featured under their sides section.
|Stack of So Pumped-Kin Pancakes||$ 6.78|
3. Stack of Pumpkin Pancakes
The last option on Denny’s Halloween menu is their stack of pumpkin pancakes. These are the perfect pancakes for you if the So Pumped-Kin Pancakes seem too indulgent and you would rather stick to something simple.
These pancakes are simple and yet taste great with all the pumpkin-flavored goodness. They are also featured under their sides section, and if you order some bacon, eggs, and hash browns on the side, you can make it a complete meal!
|Stack of Pumpkin Pancakes||$ 6.28|
How To Order Online From Denny’s Halloween Menu?
I am sure that as it is Halloween, not all of you may be looking to step out of the house to enjoy food from Denny’s. Instead, many of you probably would rather want to order in and relax while also enjoying Denny’s delicious treats. So, let us take a look at some ways you can order food from Denny’s this Halloween.
To order some of these delicious pancake options, you can place your order directly on Denny’s official website. The other options are using their android and iOS apps. Moreover, Denny’s is also available on delivery platforms like UberEats, Grubhub, DoorDash, and Seamless, for easy delivery. Below, I have given a guide on how you can order food from Denny’s via Grubhub.
Similar Restaurants Offering Halloween Menu
- IHop – Like most restaurant chains IHOP has introduced menu specials for this season that are totally worth the money. Enjoy this Halloween with pumpkin spice flavors!
- Dunkin Donuts – A coffee outing is incomplete without a side of donut. Therefore, indulge in some delicious donuts curated specially for the Halloween season. You can try the Halloween special coffees and donuts available at Dunkin now.
- Starbucks – Starbucks is a great place to enjoy some great coffee and other hot and cold beverages along with delicious sweet and savory menu items. Apart from them you can also grab some attractive Starbucks merchandise this Halloween season.
- Applebee’s – If your celebrations are incomplete without cocktails, then kickstart Halloween celebrations with spooky cocktails from Applebee’s Halloween menu. Check out their prices too!
- Burger King – Burger King is celebrating with a Halloween-themed menu with a variety of choices. If you can’t do without Burger King, then check out the Halloween special menu that is available in all outlets now.
- Dutch Bros – Dutch Bros. Coffee is one of the most famous coffee houses in the United States. This year they have introduced some delicious Halloween drinks that you shouldn’t miss out on. Check out their incredible Halloween drinks with prices.
- Disneyland – There’s no fun like entering into Disney world. Therefore, this Halloween, if you plan to hit Disneyland, get ready to indulge in spooktacular menu items from drinks, desserts, to main course.
- Krispy Kreme – Krispy Kreme is known to have a Halloween special menu every year. This year too, the donut producing brand has come up with a great variety at exciting prices. Grab your Krispy Kreme order soon!
- Chuck E Cheese – Chuck E Cheese is every kid’s delight. This Halloween season indulge in some great pizzas and sweet treats before heading out to scare everyone.
- McDonald’s – McDonald’s has a special gift for everyone this year. Order a meal at McDonald’s to find out the perfect Halloween gift waiting for you.
For Halloween this year, Denny’s has launched a delicious Pumpkin pancakes range. This range includes So pumped-kin pancake breakfast, a stack of pumpkin pancakes, and a stack of “So Pumped-Kin Pancakes.”
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Denny’s menu only offer breakfast options?
No, Denny’s menu also has various lunch, dinner, sides, beverages, and dessert options.
Can the prices of the Halloween menu at Denny’s vary as per location?
Yes, the prices of the Halloween menu at Denny’s can vary per location.
Are the Pumpkin Pancakes only available as a side option?
The official website of Denny’s menu shows Pumpkin Pancakes only as a side option. However, you can check if they are available as a part of a breakfast combo at the location closest to you with the help of their official website.