A warm cup of coffee can begin the day on the right note. So, have a delicious start to the day with the Starbucks honey latte copycat recipe.
Nutty, creamy, and comforting, the Starbucks honey latte is made with espresso, oat milk, and honey. This warm cup of coffee is topped with whipped cream.
If you love oat milk in your beverages, this drink will be on your list. However, if you prefer whole milk, almond milk, soy milk, nonfat milk, or half & half over oat milk, you can easily swap.
As for the topping, while whipped cream always ensures a creamy kick to the coffee, you can also top up this drink with cocoa powder, chocolate curls, or cinnamon powder.
Check out the Starbucks honey latte copycat recipe, also known as the Starbucks honey oat milk latte.
What's In The Post
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Starbucks Honey Latte?
- Saucepan – A saucepan will be required to make the hot and steamy honey latte.
- Immersion Blender or Frother – You will need an immersion blender or frother to make the milk foamy.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Starbucks Honey Latte?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|2 Minutes||5 Minutes||7 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Starbucks Honey Latte?
- Espresso – To make a Starbucks-style honey latte, you will need two ounces of espresso.
- Milk – A latte contains more milk in comparison to other coffees. Therefore, you will need one cup of oat milk or any other milk of your choice.
- Honey – Honey is the key ingredient of this drink. You will need one ounce of honey to add some floral sweetness to this drink.
- Whipped Cream – To make your latte attractive, you can top your drink with whipped cream. However, this ingredient is optional. You can also use cocoa powder, ground cinnamon, or chocolate curls to garnish the honey latte.
Steps To Make Starbucks Honey Latte
1. Prepare The Honey Latte
Place a saucepan over medium heat. Add milk and honey to it and let it warm for 3-4 minutes. Switch off the heat. Using a frother or immersion blender, beat the milk to have a frothy consistency.
2. Serve The Best Tasting Latte!
In a mug, pour the espresso and top it with the honey latte.
You can use ready-made espresso cups or make your espresso at home using an Aeropress, Moka pot, or espresso machine.
Your Starbucks honey oat milk latte is ready to be served. You can top it up with whipped cream, cocoa powder, ground cinnamon, or chocolate curls.
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Viatmin A||395 IU|
|Vitamin C||0.1 mg|
How Will Starbucks Honey Latte Look And Taste Like?
Starbucks honey latte has a sweet flavor of honey and a smooth and comforting consistency. The espresso in this drink gives you a much-needed caffeine boost that is perfectly balanced with the flavor of honey. On the other hand, oat milk adds a mild nutty flavor to the drink.
Apart from its taste, the honey latte also looks appealing. It sits in the mug with a foamy consistency releasing delicious notes of coffee aroma. Starbucks honey latte is sure to be your new favorite!
Starbucks Honey Latte Copycat Recipe
- 2 ounces Espresso
- 1 cup Milk (or oat milk)
- 1 ounce Honey
- Whipped Cream (optional)
- Prepare espresso in a Moka pot, Aeropress, or espresso machine.
- Place a saucepan over medium heat and add milk and honey to it. Let the milk warm up for 3-4 minutes.
- Switch off the heat. Using a frother or immersion blender, beat the milk to have a frothy consistency.
- In a mug, pour the espresso and top it with the honey latte.
- Your Starbucks honey oat milk latte is ready to be served.
- Garnish with whipped cream, cocoa powder, ground cinnamon, or chocolate curls.
Frequently Answered Questions (FAQs)
What is Starbucks honey latte made of?
Starbucks honey latte is made using oat milk, espresso, and honey.
What does Starbucks honey latte taste like?
Starbucks honey latte has a sweet, nutty, and creamy taste.
How much time does it take to make a Starbucks honey latte?
You can prepare a Starbucks honey latte in under 10 minutes.
Try out this warm and delicious Starbucks latte, and tell me how you liked it. You can also find out more Starbucks copycat recipes on our website.