Ice creams are an all-time favourite of people belonging to any age group. Not only they cheer you up but also give you a chilling effect. But this time, you are going to to make Deep Fried Ice Cream. Isn’t that amazing? An ice cream- deep-fried?
Now, since I have your attention, allow me to tell you that Deep Fried Ice Cream made at home is a blessing, which would soothe your mind and take you on joyful rides with its flavour. Well, this Deep Fried Ice Cream Recipe has the ability to serve 8 people together.
While researching for some homemade ice cream recipes, I found Deep Fried Ice Cream Recipe and made it my home. It was certainly the best thing I ever tasted. I make Deep Fried Ice Cream every weekend at my place and invite my friends over. This ultimate ice cream has become a favourite of my parents as well as friends.
This easy and yummy Deep Fried Ice cream Recipe is perfect for serving kids and adults alike. Surprise your family and friends in the next house party by learning how to make Deep Fried Ice cream at home. Have a great time and don’t forget to click the picture of your incredible Deep Fried Ice Cream!
Ingredients for making Deep Fried Ice Cream Recipe
|Ice cream, vanilla||1 quart|
|KELLOGG’S Corn Flakes||3 cups|
|Raw and fresh egg whites||3|
|Oil for frying||2 quarts|
How much time would it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Freezing time||Total time|
|10 minutes||2 minutes||4 hours||4 hours 12 minutes|
Deep Fried Ice Cream Recipe
- Use an ice cream scoop to put ice cream into half-cup sized balls, which should be 8 in number.
- After placing them on a baking sheet, let them freeze for about an hour.
- Take a shallow dish and mix cornflakes and cinnamon in it.
- Whisk egg whites in the second dish.
- Firstly, add ice cream balls to egg whites and mix well before adding cornflakes.
- It would cover ice cream completely. You can do this again if you need it.
- Let it freeze for next 3 hours.
- Take a heavy saucepan to heat oil to 190 degrees C or 375 degrees F and fry ice- cream balls one by one until they get goldish in colour.
- Place them over paper towels for draining extra oil.
- Serve hot.
Nutritional Information of Deep Fried Ice Cream
|Dietary fiber||0.9 g|
|Saturated fats||7.3 g|
|Vitamin A||466.8 IU|
|Vitamin B6||0.4 mg|
|Vitamin C||2.7 mg|