If Dairy Queen is your favorite spot to satiate all your sweet cravings, then this Halloween season, you have a reason to rejoice. Dairy Queen’s Halloween menu is up for customers to place their orders, and boy! You are spoiled for choices.
At Dairy Queen, you can order Dairy Queen Halloween menu cakes available in wide varieties. Along with it, you can also indulge in the new fall blizzard menu with flavors like REESE’S Take 5, SNICKERS Brownie, and more.
Whether you’re looking for a taste of classic seasonal sweetness or candy cravings, there’s something for everyone this season. You can buy the blizzard treats for a price range between $3.69 to $ 6.69. And if the cakes are what you desire, then you can purchase them for $39.98 to $50.98.
The Dairy Queen Halloween menu is absolutely delightful. You will be spoilt for choices, all for the right reasons. So, without any further ado, let’s check out what they have got in store for you.
What's In The Post
Dairy Queen Halloween Menu Prices
A trip to Dairy Queen is incomplete without ordering a blizzard. But this season, Dairy Queen is making the customer experience even more exciting with a range of delicious blizzard treats. Moreover, this restaurant chain is also offering Halloween-themed cakes to make the celebrations a lot grander. So, let’s take a look at Dairy Queen’s Halloween menu along with their prices.
Dairy Queen Halloween cakes are made with layers of soft vanilla serve, soft chocolate serve, cold fudge, and cookie crunch, decorated with your choice of designs. They are available in two sizes of round shapes, i.e., 8″ or 10″, which is good enough to serve 8-16 people. If you are looking to serve a bigger gathering, you can order a 10″ X 14″ Sheet cake.
These cakes are available in themes like Hocus Pocus, Star Wars, universal monsters Dracula, universal monster’s bride of Frankenstein, universal monsters Frankenstein, the nightmare before Christmas king, the nightmare before Christmas authentic mischief, mickey mouse and Minnie mouse Halloween cake, pumpkin silhouette photo cake, spider web photo cake, spooky silhouettes, Disney Hocus Pocus.
|Halloween Cake 8″ Round||$ 39.98|
|Halloween Cake 10″ Round||$ 44.98|
|Halloween Cake Sheet Cake||$ 50.98|
Apart from these delicious Halloween-themed cakes, Dairy Queen has also introduced a range of fall Blizzard Treats in delicious flavors. These blizzards are available in mini, small, medium, and large sizes. These fall and Halloween treats can be purchased in the price range of $3.69 to $ 6.69. Let’s take a look at all the amazing flavors you can try.
1. New! SNICKERS Brownie Blizzard Treats
Bringing the best of both worlds, the new Snickers brownie blizzard treat is a delightful experience that tastes delicious with Snickers pieces, brownie pieces, and caramel topping blended with Dairy Queen’s vanilla soft serve. You can get this blizzard in four quantities ranging from mini, small, medium, and large sizes.
|New! SNICKERS Brownie Blizzard Treats||$ 3.69||$ 4.59||$ 5.19||$ 6.69|
2. Oreo Hot Cocoa Blizzard Treat
For a divine chocolate experience that brings the goodness of hot cocoa and oreo cookies, the Oreo hot cocoa blizzard treat features DQ’s vanilla soft serve blended with Oreo Cookie pieces and cocoa fudge. It is garnished with whipped topping. This blizzard tastes as good as it looks.
|Oreo Hot Cocoa Blizzard Treat||$ 3.69||$ 4.59||$ 5.19||$ 6.69|
3. Reese’s Take 5 Blizzard Treat
If you have a sweet tooth for all things sweets and a little on the extra side, then the new Reese’s Take 5 Blizzard Treat may be the best pick for you. This blizzard treat includes Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, peanuts, pretzels, and caramel topping blended with the chain’s vanilla soft serve. You can experience smooth and crispy textures all at once.
|Reese’s Take 5 Blizzard Treat||$ 3.69||$ 4.59||$ 5.19||$ 6.69|
4. Very Cherry Chip Blizzard Treat
If a mix of fruity and chocolate flavors seals the deal for you, then this new treat will be the perfect one for you. The very cherry chip blizzard treat features cherry and choco chunks blended with the brand’s signature vanilla soft serve. How can anyone go wrong with vanilla, chocolate, and cherries?
|Very Cherry Chip Blizzard Treat||$ 3.69||$ 4.59||$ 5.19||$ 6.69|
5. Pumpkin Pie Blizzard Treat
No Halloween season can be complete without pumpkins. So, indulge in the pumpkin pie blizzard treat that consists of pumpkin pie pieces blended with creamy vanilla soft serve. This blizzard is garnished with whipped topping and nutmeg. It’s the perfect blend of hot and cold combination.
|Pumpkin Pie Blizzard Treat||$ 3.69||$ 4.59||$ 5.19||$ 6.69|
6. Cinnamon Roll Centers Blizzard Treat
Conquer the fall season with the warmth of cinnamon with the new cinnamon roll centers blizzard treat. This blizzard features soft cinnamon roll pieces and brown butter cinnamon topping blended with creamy vanilla soft serve.
|Cinnamon Roll Centers Blizzard Treat||$ 3.69||$ 4.59||$ 5.19||$ 6.69|
How To Order Dairy Queen Halloween Menu
After reading the above-mentioned list of all the Halloween items made to satisfy the sweet tooth, I’m sure you must be excited to try them out. You can order the new blizzard treats from Dairy Queen by placing an order on their website or have them delivered by DoorDash, UberEats, or GrubHub.
To get your special customized Halloween cakes, you can stop at the DQ stores and pick one from their display. Additionally, you can also order them online or through the mentioned delivery apps.
Similar Restaurants Offering Halloween Menu
- Tim Hortons – Coffee and donuts are a deadly combination. But what if I tell you that there’s more than that to celebrate Halloween? From Pumpkin Special drinks to treats, have a great Halloween at Tim Hortons this year.
- Chipotle – If Mexican food is your heart’s calling, head to Chipotle for special Halloween deals.
- Subway – This Halloween, celebrate with Subway’s special menu items. You can choose from a new range of sandwiches and soups made to quench the big hunger.
- Taco Bell – When Mexican cravings kick in, hit Taco Bell for all things delicious. On the occasion of Halloween Taco Bell has introduced limited-time menu options that are sure to bring a smile on your face.
- Chick- Fil- A – The OG chicken sandwich place Chick-Fil-A has spooktacular Halloween items waiting for you. Hit the nearest outlet to you for a meal worth every penny.
- Wendy’s – Like previous years, Wendy’s is out with a special offer for Halloween. Check out what it is and use it in many ways.
- Panera Bread – A trip to Panera Bread means biting into healthy and delicious meals. So, this Halloween season indulge in some fall and Halloween season special menu featuring pumpkin delights.
- Pizza Hut – Pizza fits every occasion. Check out some attractive Pizza Hut Halloween menu offers this season to have a great time.
- Sonic – A visit to Sonic is a one-of-a-kind experience. This trick or treat season, indulge in some sweet treats from Sonic lip-smacking good.
- KFC – If chicken cravings knock at your door all the time, then head to KFC for special menu items featuring delicious chicken.
For Halloween this year, Dairy Queen has launched a range of Halloween cakes and fall blizzard treats on their menu. These sweet treats are sure to make this Halloween season a lot tastier and spooky.
Frequently Answered Questions (FAQs)
Do I have to order Dairy Queen Halloween cakes in advance?
At Dairy Queen, customized or personalized Halloween cake orders have to be ordered in advance. It is recommended to order your Halloween cakes in advance to get your choice of size and flavor.
How do I order a Dairy Queen Halloween cake
To order your DQ Halloween Cake, there are four different ways to do it. You can either call 414-962-9440 and place an order for Halloween cake, or you can stop at any DQ store and pick a Halloween cake from the display case. You can also have your cake delivered by DoorDash, UberEats, or GrubHub, or order your Dairy Queen cake online at dqcakes.com.
Are Dairy Queen Halloween cakes made with real cakes in them?
DQ Halloween Cakes do not have any cake in them. Dairy Queen Halloween cakes are made with layers of soft vanilla serve, soft chocolate serve, cold fudge, and cookie crunch. They can be decorated with your choice of designs.
Can I order Dairy Queen Halloween Cakes online?
Yes, Dairy Queen Ice Cream Halloween Cakes can be ordered online for pickup or delivery. DQ cakes can be ordered at dqcakes.com. Using Dairy Queen’s online cake ordering system, you can select shapes, and sizes, add photos, choose edible images and design your cake with your favorite colors.
Can I order Dairy Queen Halloween Cakes for delivery?
Yes, Dairy Queen offers Halloween Cake Delivery. They can be ordered online for delivery through DoorDash, Uber Eats, and GrubHub.