If you are visiting Dairy Queen and wondering if they had a gluten-free menu. Then, don’t worry, as they do have one. Here, in this post, let’s see what they serve on their gluten-free menu.
Dairy Queen gluten-free menu includes food, treats, blizzard® treats, drinks and dressing, sauces, and dips. In the main food section, they have french fries, grilled chicken patty, hamburger patty, grillburger™ patty and hot dog frank.
This was just a brief overview of their gluten-free menu and the detailed menu is mentioned below. But before knowing that, let’s check out some history of Dairy Queen.
Dairy Queen (sometimes referred to as DQ) is an American-based ice cream serving and fast-food chain that was founded by the father-son duo of John Freemont McCullough and Alex McCullough, who partnered with Sherb Noble. The first store of Dairy Queen was opened back in Kankakee, Illinois, on August 4, 1938.
Dairy Queen Gluten-Free Menu Prices
Dairy Queen Gluten doesn’t have many options. In the main food section, they have french fries, grilled chicken patty, hamburger patty, grillburger™ patty and hot dog frank.
If you want to have desserts, then you can order blizzard® treats and treats such as chocolate or vanilla soft serve, dq vanilla orange bar, sundaes, reese’s® peanut butter cup, banana split and more.
They also have some drinks such as arctic rush® slush (all flavors), shakes, moolatté® frozen blended coffee drinks (vanilla, caramel, mocha) and more.
In the case of blizzards, do request the staff member to clean the blizzard machine first before getting you your flavor because the mixer is used for all flavors so there is a chance of cross-contamination.
So without waiting more, let’s check out the latest Dairy Queen Gluten-Free menu.
- French Fries (may be fried with foods containing gluten)
- Grilled Chicken patty (without bun)
- Hamburger patty (without bun)
- GrillBurger™ patty (without bun)
- Hot Dog frank (without bun)
- Chocolate or Vanilla Soft Serve
- DQ® Fudge Bar
- DQ Vanilla Orange Bar
- Dilly® Bars (all flavors)
- Buster Bar® Treat
- Peanut Buster Parfait
- Starkiss® Bars (all flavors)
- Sundaes – Chocolate, Caramel, Hot Fudge, Marshmallow, and Strawberry
- Reese’s® Peanut Butter Cup
- Banana Split
- Arctic Rush® slush (all flavors)
- MooLatté® frozen blended coffee drinks (vanilla, caramel, mocha)
- Shakes – Chocolate, Caramel, Hot Fudge, Marshmallow, and Strawberry
- All flavors of fountain soda
Dressing, Sauces, and Dips
- BBQ Dipping Sauce Cup
- Country Gravy Dipping Sauce
- House Made Hidden Valley Ranch Dipping Sauce Cup
- Marzetti Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- Marzetti Blue Cheese Dressing
- Marzetti Creamy Caesar Dressing
- Marzetti Dijon Honey Mustard
- Marzetti Fat-Free California French Style Dressing
- Marzetti Honey French Dressing
- Marzetti Light Italian Dressing
- Marzetti Light Ranch Dressing
- Marzetti Thousand Island Dressing
- Wild Buffalo Dipping Sauce Cup
- Zesty Queso Dipping Sauce
Dairy Queen Nutrition and Allergen Information
|Nutrition & Allergen Information||dairyqueen.com/ca-en/Company/Nutrition/Food-Treats/|
To check the nutritional and allergen guide of Dairy Queen, you can visit the link mentioned above.
How to order Gluten-Free at Dairy Queen?
Many of you might be wondering how we can order Gluten-Free food from the Dairy Queen menu?
Firstly, I want to clarify one thing that you’ll not find a different menu in Dairy Queen that says Dairy Queen gluten-free menu. You have to order gluten-free products from their regular menu. If you’ve read this article carefully, then you must have known that what items in the Dairy Queen menu are Gluten-Free.
But if you are still confused, then you can just visit Dairy Queen and ask for help from the staff in categorizing gluten-free and gluten products from their menu. Their staff is really friendly and supportive, they’ll surely help you.