Today’s recipe is from Indian cuisine and is known as cucumber mint raita. It has a cool and pleasant effect on your body and the mint makes it more soothing.
Raita is very healthy and good for summers. It perfectly goes along with any kind of food such as biryani, parathas, or whatever you like. I have eating it since my childhood and know the authentic recipe. So, let’s see how you can make this tasty and healthy recipe for your loved ones.
The main ingredients in raita are grated cucumber and yogurt. Just mix both and add cayenne, paprika, salt and pepper to the mixture. Garnish with mint leaves and your cucumber mint raita is ready to serve.
So let’s begin the preparation of making this Cucumber mint raita at home and see how this delicious appetizer is made. Here you go. Know the recipe, make it yourself, and surprise everyone. Before that, check out the other sauce recipes as well.
1. Apple Chutney– Easy-to-make, delicious apple chutney with chopped apples, onion, vinegar, brown sugar, orange peel, ginger and cinnamon.
2. Rajas Con Queso– The main ingredient used in the dip is Poblano Chile which is a mild green chile. The word Rajas is a Spanish word meaning strips.
3. Smoked Gouda Cheese– Gouda cheese is a yellow color cheese made from cow’s milk. The cheese has got a smooth texture and becomes hard when smoked. You can pair the recipe with mac and cheese.
4. Pepper Mayonnaise– Ordering fries at KFC is incomplete without adding pepper mayonnaise to your order. So, I am going to share the secret recipe which KFC uses to make mayonnaise.
Cucumber Mint Raita Recipe
- Small Bowl
- 1 large Peeled & Grated Cucumber
- 10 large Mint Leaves
- 2 cups Milk Yogurt
- A pinch of Cayenne & Paprika
- Salt & Pepper
- Take a spoon and squeeze the excess water content from the grated cucumber.
- Add yogurt, cayenne, paprika, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Add the grated cucumber to this yogurt mixture. Garnish the raita with fresh mint leaves. Keep it in the refrigerator and serve it chilled.
After trying the recipe, do share your reviews in the comment section. And for those who are having a query related to the recipe, please ask your questions in the comment section. I will revert you with the best possible solution. Enjoy your meal.