It doesn’t matter whether it is Christmas or Thanksgiving; an Apple pie can be a great option for a perfect dessert. Don’t settle for a store-made pie when you can make it at home. Here I would share this great recipe that will help you to make your pie better. One thing that I’ve observed is that pie is better if it is made up of crust and crumbles, so I will share this amazing recipe of crumble Topping with you all.
Crumble Topping can be used to top pie or muffins and coffee cakes. This crumble topping will never disappoint you and it will make your apple pie or pumpkin pie more delicious.
This recipe is really very simple and we don’t need so many ingredients for this. All we need is lots of butter and some sugar with flour. I would say this recipe will definitely make you happy and your loved ones will enjoy this as well. They will crave it again and again. But here are some other amazing recipes that you should definitely try.
1. Sugared Almonds– It’s a typical snack you can get at Christmas markets. But forget to buy these almonds from the market because I can assure you that homemade is so much better.
2. White Chocolate Truffles– White Chocolate Truffles are mini candies that are made using White Chocolate. These candies are considered as one of the most luxurious sweets on the planet because of their very smooth texture.
3. Apricot Freezer Jam– Apricot freezer jam! Sounds yummy and with this, you might get a picture of apricot jam on your crunchy toast.
4. Baked Mini Pumpkins– Easy to make and deliciously sweet and savory, these adorable little stuffed pumpkins will be the hit of your next fall gathering.
Ingredients for Crumble Topping
|Unsalted Butter||10 tsp|
|Sugar or Combination of Brown and White Sugar||2 cups|
|All-Purpose Flour||1 cup|
All of these ingredients must be already present in your kitchen. So now let’s check out the timings that you need to invest in making this Crumble Topping.
How Much Time Will it Take?
|10 minutes||5 minutes||15 minutes|
It will take only take 15 minutes to make these crumble topping. Now let’s head towards the recipe to make Crumble topping at home.
Crumble Topping Recipe
- Grate the cold butter properly.
- Add white sugar or a combination of white and brown sugar in a bowl.
- Now add flour and mix the butter with flour until the mixture forms a coarse crumb.
- Use the crumble topping on the pie or muffins and bake as directed in the recipe.
Your crumble topping is ready. You can top apple pie, pumpkin pie or blueberry pie with this topping. Let’s check the nutritional breakdown of this topping in the coming part.
Nutritional Breakdown of Crumble Topping
Let’s see how much nutrients does this Crumble Topping contribute to this food.
How to Make Crumble Topping at Home | Video
I have added this recipe video. With this, you will find it easier to make this crumble topping at home. So check the video if you have any confusion.
Try this crumble topping with any of your food and tell us how much it elevated the taste of your food in the comments section below. Till then, stay tuned for more recipes like these.