Here’s another fill in from the streets, to create at homes. Give your critics a roll of absolute spice and pleasure. It’s a treat to eat. Unroll a layer to discover excitement, a deserted outing definitely has a pleasure to unfurl, that is mouth-watering.
Spring rolls; an experience with pressing the readied recipe would justify you its name. A crispy outer cover with smoother interiors of noodles gives you the absolute delight to have for special suppers. Enjoy it with endless choice of sauces it’s just going to add to the already heavenly taste and pleasure of having such a roll.
How much time it will take:
|10 minutes||40 minutes||50 minutes|
Ingredients for Vegetable Spring Rolls:
|Corn flour||4 tbsp|
|Cake flour||2 tbsp|
|Egg or milk||1 unit or ½ cup respectively|
|Chopped carrot and cabbage||1 cup|
|Cabbage leaves||To garnish with|
|Tomato ketchup||To serve with|
Note: use milk instead of egg, either way.
How to Make Crispy Vegetable Spring Roll | Recipe:
Prepare outer covering:
- In a bowl add 3 tbsp corn flour, 2 tbsp cake flour, ½ tsp salt and milk or egg.
- Add some water to it.
- Keep mixing.
- Make thin textured dough to make long rappers to serve the outer covering.
- Now on a flat pan add some oil.
- Now spread the above made mixture with care to make sheets out of it.
- Cook from one side.
- Make 3-4 such sheets to serve a bulk of spring rolls.
Note: spread corn flour on the plate before placing the cooked sheets of corn so that they don’t get attached.
- Place some of the finely chopped carrot and cabbage on each sheet of corn flour.
- Prepare a paste of corn flour and water.
- Use it to seal each roll so that the mixture doesn’t spread.
- Roll down each sheet to make a long roll of treasured tastes.
- Now in a pre-heated pan add 1 cup oil and heat it.
- Fry the above prepared rolls in it.
- Place them in a plate.
- Cut diagonally serve hot with tomato ketchup.
- Garnish them with cabbage leaves.
Serve a yummy snack for supper today with its pleasurable taste, with amazing sight and a dish to play around with kids. Serve a joyous dish for a change.
Stay tuned for more such joyous dishes to add on to your life…