Life with its uniqueness in the same old is a great place to live in. Today we make a same base of pakoras as always with different ingredients. As we see and compare our life today with others or while scrolling our social media sites find some similarities we see we all have the same bases just a different way to live it; same is this recipe.
My mom used to make Egg Pakora for me when I was a kid and I have learned the Egg pakora Recipe from my mother and today, I was making it in my kitchen and while making I thought to share Egg Pakora Recipe with my favourite people but before I will share the recipe I will let you know about the dish.
Egg pakora is a north Indian fritter recipe with amazing spices to bring volcanic eruptions of taste in your tongue. Let’s make a unique pakora with the same base and different ingredient to feel attached to the universe in common. Also, there are other recipes that you can have as starters, let’s check them out.
1. Soft Boiled Eggs– The whites of the eggs are firm, but the yolk stays in a silky, creamy, liquid gold state that is a little like a cross between butter and melted cheese. They’re seriously divine.
2. Vietnamese Egg Rolls– Many of you must be in a dilemma; what are Vietnamese Egg Rolls. To make you clear, they are different from a basic egg roll. They are made with wheat wrappers and deep-fried.
3. Vegetable Spring Rolls– Spring rolls; an experience with pressing the readied recipe would justify your name. A crispy outer cover with smoother interiors of noodles gives you the absolute delight to have for special suppers.
4. Punjabi Fish Pakora– This Punjabi fish pakora recipe with pudina chutney is one of the finest fish recipes that you can make at your home. This yummy fish pakora is crispy on the outer side and completely soft and tasty on the inside as it contains the delightful fish.
Ingredients for Egg Pakora Recipe
|Boiled eggs||8 units|
|Gram flour||3 tbsp|
|Chopped Green onions||3 tsp|
|Chopped spring onions||3 small units|
|Chopped green chilies||5 units|
|Finely chopped ginger||1 tsp|
|Red chili powder||½ tsp|
|Roasted cumin powder||1 tsp|
|Chat masala||1 tsp|
|Celery (ajwian)||1 tsp|
|Chopped coriander leaves||1 tbsp|
|Water||Enough to make the batter|
How much time it will take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|20 MINS||25 MINS||45 MINS|
Egg Pakora Recipe
- Take a bowl and grate the boiled eggs in it.
- Add gram flour, 3 tsp of green part of the green onion, spring onions, green chillies, ginger, ½ tsp red chilli powder, chat masala, celery, cumin powder and chopped coriander leaves as shown in the ingredient table.
- Mix it all, add 2 tsp salt, ¼ tsp soda and water to make a thick batter.
- In a preheated pan add 2 cups oil and let it heat.
- Now take a spoon to fill it with the above-made batter; take another spoon and shape it in the shape of an egg.
- Make about 10-12 such eggs and put them in the pan.
- Fry them from all sides until golden. Serve hot with Mint Chutney.
Serve the delight of unique ingredient and savor it with a known feeling of as same as your life. it becomes your lovable evening snacks while you are pondering on your life.
Nutritional Facts Of Crispy Egg Pakora Recipe