We always try to find something unique in our breakfast which is healthy and delicious. One such thing that you can make is crepes. They are light, delicious, and really easy to make.
Crepes are French-style pancakes that are delicate and are without leaven. They are really thin and spongey. They are served mostly at weddings, brunch, dinner, or as dessert.
To make Crepes, whisk flour, eggs, milk, water, salt, and butter in a bowl. Melt butter in a frying pan and pour the batter into it. Spread the batter in a circular motion. Cook each side for about 2 minutes. Serve with your favorite toppings!
But first, you have to gather the ingredients first to make crepes at home. Also, there are a variety of breakfast recipes that you can try as well. Do check them as well.
1. Gabubu Bread– This recipe is a native American bread mostly famous in the West River and in South Dakota. It is a type of fry bread but uses less oil. It is made with the same ingredients you use for your regular bread.
2. Spinach Bread– If you want to make bread that is nutritious and also unique in flavor then, you must try spinach bread. It consists of cooked spinach and cheese. It is easy to make and is really delicious.
3. Swedish Pancakes– The difference between Swedish pancakes and regular pancakes is that Swedish pancakes use more eggs and milk in their batter. They also don’t have baking powder and thus, don’t rise as your regular ones.
4. Banana Oats Protein Pancakes– Banana oats protein pancakes contain no refined sugar, just oats, eggs, and bananas. You can eat them for breakfast, as a pre-workout snack, or before bedtime to fill up your energy reserves for the night.
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Eggs
- ½ cup Milk
- ½ cup Water
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Butter
- In a bowl, whisk flour, eggs, milk, water, salt, and butter. Beat the mixture until smooth.
- In a frying pan, melt butter and pour the batter. Spread the batter in a circle shape.
- Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes on one side until it becomes light brown.
- Using a spatula, flip the crepe and cook the other side for two minutes again.
- Serve immediately with your favourite toppings.
I hope you’ve liked this recipe and will at least try it once at your home. If you have any other recipes in your mind, do let me know in the comments section as well. Till then, stay tuned for more recipes like these.