Creamy white chicken chili is a delicious and creamy chicken dish. It is made with chicken, beans, herbs, spices, and cream. It has a smooth texture and the cream balances the spices perfectly.
Many things go with this chili. You can serve it with cornbread, garlic bread, dirty rice, salads, fries, and even caviar. Also, you can use a variety of toppings for the chili. Some great toppings are jalapenos, cheese, avocados, sour cream, and tortilla chips.
To make creamy white chicken chili, heat oil in a pan. Add chicken, onion, and garlic to it and cook it for some time. Then, add Northern beans, chicken broth, cumin, dried oregano, salt, pepper, green chiles, and cayenne pepper to it and bring it to a boil. Cook it for 30 minutes. Remove the pan from heat and add sour cream and whipped cream to it. Add toppings of your choice.
This is just a snippet of the recipe. Find the complete recipe below. There are other main course recipes on our blog as well that you should also check.
1. Red Chicken– Red Chicken is a very simple recipe, you just need a few basic ingredients for making this recipe but the taste is truly luscious. While making this recipe you need to be a little bit patient.
2. Chicken Korma– This recipe was brought to India by Mughals from Central Asia. Mughals were very keen on eating rich food and always included dry fruits and nuts in their diet.
3. Cast Iron Fried Chicken– This easy recipe for Southern fried chicken is the only one you’ll ever need. Anyone can make it at their home using the recipe that I’ve mentioned.
4. Persian Chicken– These Persian Chicken Breasts are quick and easy, making an exotic yet comforting dinner, perfect for serving with some jeweled rice and salad.
What's In The Post
Creamy White Chicken Chili Recipe
- 1 pound Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breast Halves
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 2 cloves Garlic (chopped)
- 2 cans Great Northern Beans
- 2 4-ounce cans Green Chiles (chopped)
- ½ cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 14.5-ounces can Chicken Broth
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- ½ teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- ¼ teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- Jalapenos (sliced)
- Avocados (sliced)
- A dollop of Sour Cream
- Fresh Cilantro (minced)
- Tortilla Strips
- Monterey Jack or Mexican Cheese (shredded)
- Firstly, take a pan and heat oil in it over medium flame.
- Add chicken, onion, and garlic into the oil and cook it the juices run clear for 10-15 minutes.
- Then, add Northern beans, chicken broth, cumin, dried oregano, salt, pepper, green chiles, and cayenne pepper into the mixture and bring it to a boil.
- Reduce the flame heat and cook it until flavors get mixed for about 30 minutes.
- Turn off the flame and mix in the sour cream and heavy whipping cream.
- Mix it well and add desired toppings. Your cream white chicken chili is ready!