I was sitting one day on my lawn and suddenly my friend called and asked to Guess what I am eating right now? I asked her what are you eating she said bread pizza, I was like in a shock that time after listening to the name of that dish because I never heard a dish of this name and I asked her about how to make it she said the actual name of the dish is Creamy Garlic Mushroom on Toast.
I asked her about the Creamy Garlic Mushrooms on Toast Recipe and she gave me the recipe and I made it at my place. It was very tasty and you people already know that I share every tasty recipe with you, so today, I will share the Mushrooms on Toast Recipe with you all.
Mushroom on toast is a yummy topping of these your favorite ingredient; cooked with aromatic spices. A little, quick bread pizza to give you a tummy-filling supper. There are other main course recipes on our blog as well that you should also check.
1. Sous Vide Asparagus– Sous vide is a very famous cooking technique in which the food is sealed in an airtight bag and cooked in temperature-controlled water. This amazing preparation of asparagus with lemon and salt is really very simple.
2. Osso Buco– This recipe is one of the best Italian dishes that you will ever come across. This will make you fall in love with it and you will always recall the taste and flavour that it had.
3. Mushroom Risotto– The slow-cooked mushroom risotto is a creamy dish that has some unique flavors and fresh ingredients that make it suitable for everyone. It’s healthy and has all the necessary nutrients along with the goodness of mushrooms.
4. Chinese Mixed Vegetable Stir-Fry– A continental veggie mixes, an indie spice mix; all we need is the balance of Chinese cuisine leading to a perfect taste in one dish. Life can be lead carefree but at times we need a balance to hold us down to a correct thing.
Ingredients for Mushrooms on Toast Recipe
|Olive oil||1 tsp|
|Chopped onion||1 small unit|
|Fresh button mushroom||8 units|
|Crushed Garlic cloves||2 units|
|Brown bread slices||Enough to serve the batter|
|Processed cheese||2 tsp|
Mushrooms on Toast Recipe
- In a preheated pan add 1 tsp olive oil, heat it. Add chopped onions and mushrooms to it fry for about 2-3 minutes. Now add crushed garlic cloves and cook for a few minutes.
- When its color turns slight red add 2 tsp salt and close the flame after mixing it thoroughly.
- Now place it in a bowl to cool it.
- Toast the needed amount of bread slices in the oven. On the other hand, add cream and processed cheese to the cooked mushrooms.
- Mix it thoroughly. Then add this mixture on it in a thick layer. Keep these slices on an oven tray.
- Preheat the oven and cook these slices for about 5 minutes. Serve hot.
Taste this amazing quick snack at your tea time and enjoy the aftermath of simplicity and yet a tasty dish. Savor the creamy recipe to fill you in with the newness at the tea time.
How much time it will take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 MINS||20 MINS||30 MINS|
Nutritional Facts Of Mushrooms On Toast Recipe