How many diets conscious you are? But can you imagine a whole life without dessert or sweet dish? I know the answer is NO! Are you fed up with eating those desserts and sweet dishes? I have something regarding sweet dish that you can easily make at home.
Today we are going to discuss how to make creamy caramel flan at home. It is delicious and sweet dessert. You can make it for any occasion. The recipe uses vanilla extract. But to enhance it’s flavor, you can also use caramel extracts or any of its substitutes.
I thought why not to share this Creamy Caramel Flan recipe with all of you. But before we jump onto the recipe, let’s check out some other desserts that you might like.
1. Marie Biscuit Pudding– This biscuit pudding is a simple to make dessert that is a perfect choice if you are planning to make a dessert. The ingredients needed are easily available and the good thing is that it can be prepared a day ahead.
2. Boiled Custard– This Boiled Custard recipe is quite easy and takes almost no time in getting cooked but it tastes really good.
3. Vanilla Custard– A silky smooth and luxurious real vanilla custard that can be served hot or cold, alone or with tons of desserts. Plus, this homemade custard recipe requires just five ingredients and a simple process.
4. Lemon Custard– This delicious lemon custard is so simple to make that anyone can make it using a few ingredients and by following a simple process. This custard is a perfect dessert for any time.
Ingredients for Caramel Flan
|White Sugar||3/4 Cup|
|Cream cheese (softened)||1 (8 ounce)|
|Sweetened Condensed milk||1 Can (14 ounce)|
|Evaporated milk||1 Can (12 fluid ounce)|
|Vanilla extract||1 tsp|
These ingredients are easily available in your kitchen and if not, then you can buy them from the nearest store.
How much time it will take?
|Prep time||Cook time||Additional time||Total time||Servings|
|15 mins||1 hr 15 mins||6 hrs 30 mins||8 hrs||10|
Now the wait is over! Let’s move towards the final destination, that is the main course of this recipe.
Creamy Caramel Flan Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees C.
- Add sugar and water and cook it for 15 minutes on medium flame.
- Cook it until it gets melted and golden brown. Pour it into the baking dish, tilting to coat the bottom.
- Take a pan and add cheese cream and beat until it smooths. Beat eggs one by one and add evaporated and condensed milk in it.
- After that, add vanilla extract and whisk it until smooth. Transfer it into the caramel-coated pan.
- Take a roasting pan with a kitchen towel and place the dish on the kitchen towel and put the roasting pan inside the oven rack.
- Fill the pan with hot water to reach halfway up the sides of the day.
- After that, Bake it for 50-60 minutes and remove it from the oven.
- When it is completely set, put it inside the refrigerator to chill.
Now, your Creamy Caramel Flan is ready. Cut it into pieces accordingly and serve it.
Nutritional Facts of Creamy Caramel Flan
For every health conscious person, I have mentioned the nutritional breakdown of the Caramel Flan below.
How to Make Creamy Caramel Flan at Home | Video
I have seen Caramel Flan live and I thought to share the video of Creamy Caramel Flan recipe, so you can easily grab it by watching the complete video.
I hope you’ve liked this recipe of Creamy Caramel Flan. Try this amazing recipe at your home and share your experience with us in the comments below.