As soon as you see Cream Cheese Mashed Potatoes, your mouth would start watering. Quick to make and with marvellous taste, these cheesy and buttery potatoes are an absolute delight and are a huge hit. An American side dish, Cream Cheese Mashed Potatoes are smooth with a tinge of seasoning with garlic.
My granny makes absolutely delicious and lip-smacking Cream Cheese Mashed Potatoes for me. They are my favourite and I prefer to make them on every occasion and pack them for my travels as well. My granny has spoilt me for them. She taught me how to make Cheese Cream Mashed Potatoes.
After sharing the recipe with me, she used to challenge me to make them for her. Guess what, I did! How incredibly they tasted! I can’t resist myself from making it thrice a week.
Creamy cheese mashed potatoes are surely the best ever dish you would serve to your guests and even better accompaniment while you watch a movie or just relax. Of course, you would like to know how these delicious Cream cheese mashed potatoes are made at home! So, now let’s check out the best ever Cream Cheese Mashed Potatoes Recipe.
Ingredients Required for Cream Cheese Mashed Potatoes
|Russet potatoes||5 pounds|
|Cream cheese||8 ounces|
|Milk||1/2 cup – 1 cup|
|Garlic powder||1 tsp|
How much time will it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|10 minutes||20 minutes||30 minutes|
Cream Cheese Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- Take a large stockpot.
- After washing and peeling potatoes properly, cut it into 1-inch cubes and put them into the pot.
- Pour cold water into over potatoes in the pot.
- Let the potatoes boil. Cook them for about 15-20 minutes. Ensure they get smooth.
- Take the potatoes out of the stockpot. After draining them, put them in a mixing bowl.
- Now, put butter, cream cheese, milk on them. Sprinkle salt, garlic powder and pepper over them.
- Slightly, crush or mash the large potatoes.
- Now, take a mixer and blend the potatoes over medium-high.
- Stop the mixer when the potatoes are tender and fluffy.
- If desired, you can garnish them with chives and serve hot.
Nutritional Information of Cream Cheese Mashed Potatoes Recipe
|Saturated fats||10 g|
|Vitamin A||585 IU|
|Vitamin C||13 mg|