Do you want your restaurant to serve the best desserts and beverages possible? It is possible. With the help of a cream charger, you’ll be able to prepare most of your desserts with solid quality consistency.
A cream charger is now an essential component for preparing most desserts in the culinary business. But do you really need one? Understanding whether your restaurant needs a cream charger or not is important. So, we’re going to explore this in the article below.
If you do decide to get one, you need top-quality cream chargers. In the past, they weren’t easy to find, but now that’s changed. With the right cream charger, you’ll be able to transform your restaurant and the beverages and desserts you offer your customers!
Before we get into it, let’s first see what a cream charger is. After that, we’ll explore more about it.
What Is A Cream Charger?
A cream charger, usually known as the whipped cream charger, is a kitchen tool mainly used to aerate liquids. In restaurants, it is mainly used to whip cream for dessert and beverage toppings.
A cream charger is a steel cylinder or a small cartridge filled with nitrous oxide (N2O). The nitrous oxide in the charger is pressurized through a liquid to aerate it. The canisters have one narrow end covered in foil. In order to use the cream charger, you need to break that seal.
They are primarily used for whipped cream, but they are also used for other things as well. Here are a few things;
- You can use them for oil, vinegar, and cocktail infusions.
- They are great for making espumas and foams.
- You can use them to make flavorful sauces as well.
How To Use A Cream Charger?
The good news is that cream chargers are very easy to use. You don’t need to have any previous experience with one before you get started, and you get a user manual with your cream charger when you order one.
You will be pleased to know that even without a manual, using a cream charger is relatively easy, so you will be able to provide top-quality desserts and beverages toppings in no time at all. The nitrous oxide in a cream charger is a whipping agent.
If you want to double the volume of your whipped cream in your restaurant, you’ll be able to do that with the right cream charger.
To make whipped cream for the cream charger, you need to follow a few steps.
- Take a whipped cream dispenser, open it, add liquids and syrups to it, and then screw it back.
- Then, insert a cream charger canister into the charger holder. Attach it until you hear some gas escape.
- Shake the container and press the lever to disperse your wanted item like whipped cream.
Yes, it’s that easy. This is a little guide for beginners who intend to use cream chargers for the first time.
The Benefits of Cream Chargers
Cream chargers are not just meaningless restaurant gadgets. They have plenty of advantages. While some of these advantages may be small, you will still be able to reduce your workload and become more efficient when you’re making consistently great desserts.
Some of the benefits of cream chargers are:
- Cream chargers are user-friendly. It will not take very long to train your catering staff and how to use one.
- As a cream charger has nitrous oxide inside it, you’ll be able to kill any bacteria in the cylinder.
- You have the chance to add a range of exotic flavors to any of your beverage toppings or dessert dishes.
- A cream charger can offer you a four times increase in the volume of the cream.
- You can store your creams for much longer with a cream charger.
- The Smartwhip cream charger is exceptionally affordable and environmentally friendly.
- They don’t have a high maintenance cost, giving you more in your pocket at the end of the month.
How To Choose A Cream Charger
Now you understand that your restaurant does need a cream charger; you just have to find the best quality one possible. The best cream charger out there is the simple answer – this is the equipment that makes your job easier and keeps your business much more efficient.
Your restaurant will benefit, and your cream charger helps you to maintain control and keep your customers happier than ever. It doesn’t take very long to put together, and if you have any questions, our friendly team is here to help.
So, this was all you needed to know about cream chargers. The verdict is that restaurants do need cream chargers to make better desserts and other things like cocktails etc. I hope you found this article helpful. See you next time!