Are you on the lookout for holiday season cocktails? Well, why not opt for a fruity mule? Try out the cranberry Moscow mule recipe for a refreshing cocktail.
The cranberry Moscow mule cocktail is a mix of fruity flavors with a kick of alcohol. It is made with cranberry juice as the base, vodka, ginger beer, and lime juice. This drink has sweet and spicy notes that work well for both the summer and winter seasons.
To make a cranberry Moscow mule cocktail, you must combine all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker and pour them into the glass.
The recipe below makes a single serving. To add this cocktail to your party menu, make a large batch before your guests arrive. Pour the drink over ice and garnish the rim with a slice of lime.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make A Cranberry Moscow Mule?
- Cocktail Shaker – You will need a cocktail shaker to mix the drink ingredients.
- Glass – A glass will be required to serve the cocktail.
- Knife – A knife will help you slice a lime.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make A Cranberry Moscow Mule?
|Preparation Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||5 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make A Cranberry Moscow Mule?
- Ginger Beer – To make a cranberry Moscow mule, you will need four ounces of ginger beer.
- Cranberry Juice – Cranberry is the most important ingredient in the recipe. You will need four ounces of cranberry juice.
- Dark Rum or Vodka – To add a kick of alcohol, you can add two ounces of vodka or dark rum.
- Lime – You will need a half slice of lime to garnish the drink.
- Cranberries – You will also need some fresh or frozen cranberries for garnishing.
- Ice Cubes – Cocktails taste the best when cold. Therefore, you will need some crushed ice cubes to cool it.
Steps To Make Cranberry Moscow Mule
1. Prepare The Drink
To make a cranberry Moscow mule, take a cocktail shaker, add cranberry juice, ginger beer, dark rum, or vodka, and shake it gently.
2. Serve It With Style
Fill your serving glass with some crushed ice and pour the cocktail into it. Garnish the glass rim with half a slice of lime. Stir in 4-5 pieces of fresh or frozen cranberries.
Can I Substitute Another Fruit Instead Of Cranberry Juice For Flavor?
The cranberry Moscow mule is a perfect holiday cocktail. It tastes and looks absolutely amazing. But if you are not a big fan of cranberry, you can substitute cranberry juice with any other seasonal fruit juice.
Some other flavors you can try are orange juice, blackberries, blueberries, strawberries, or grapefruit. I love adding fresh berries to make it a fun summer cocktail for the warmer months.
How To Garnish A Moscow Mule?
Moscow mule is a great cocktail to experiment with different flavor combinations. The same goes for this cocktail’s garnish too. Depending on the fruit juice you add, you can garnish the drink with a lime wedge, rosemary, mint leaves, or fresh berries.
How Will Cranberry Moscow Mule Look And Taste Like?
Cranberry Moscow mule is a refreshing cocktail that has sweet and spicy flavors. This drink looks stunning with its bright red color and floating cranberries.
Cranberry Moscow Mule Recipe
- 4 ounces Ginger Beer
- 4 ounces Cranberry Juice
- 2 ounces Dark Rum or Vodka
- Fresh or Frozen Cranberries
- 1 Lime (halved)
- Crushed Ice Cubes
- Add cranberry juice, ginger beer, dark rum, or vodka to a cocktail shaker and shake it gently.
- Fill the serving glass with some crushed ice and pour the cocktail into it.
- Garnish the glass rim with sliced lime.
- Stir in 4-5 pieces of fresh or frozen cranberries and serve.
Cranberry Moscow mule is a delectable cocktail to sip on during the holiday season. It looks festive and keeps you warm with the presence of alcohol in it. To find out more cocktail recipes, you can head to the recipes sections of our website.
Frequently Answered Questions (FAQs)
What ingredients do we need to make cranberry Moscow mule?
To make a cranberry Moscow mule, you will need cranberry juice, dark rum or vodka, ginger beer, crushed ice, and fresh or frozen cranberries.
How much time does it take to make a cranberry Moscow mule?
It takes 5 minutes to prepare a cranberry Moscow mule.