Cracker Barrel coca-cola chocolate cake is a sweet combination of chocolate and coca-cola. It’s a famous dessert from the Cracker Barrel menu. It’s filled with the sweet essence of vanilla and sugar. Trust me! You won’t like any other cake better once you’ve tasted Cracker Barrel coca-cola chocolate cake. The surprising fact is that its recipe is super easy and simple. It’s so simple that anyone can make this cake at home.
Cracker Barrel coca-cola chocolate cake has velvety smooth batter made with coca-cola and butter mixture. It has the flavor of vanilla and sugar mixed with egg and butter. The cocoa powder adds chocolate flavor. In case you don’t have buttermilk for the cake, add the mixture of milk and lemon to the batter. The frosting for the cake has the coca-cola mixed with chocolate syrup and sugar. If your frosting is too dry add coke to it and if it’s too runny, then add more powdered sugar.
To begin with the recipe instructions for Cracker Barrel coca-cola chocolate cake, you must know the equipment and ingredients first. For that, check out the lists below. Try this recipe now and enjoy this amazing coca-cola dessert. But before you read out the entire recipe, check out other copycat Cracker Barrel recipes from our website.
1. Cracker Barrel Pancake– Cracker Barrel pancakes are loaded with the taste of eggs, butter, and sugar. These pancakes have a smooth batter filled with butter, eggs, and buttermilk. These pancakes are fluffy and soft and are served with butter and maple syrup.
2. Cracker Barrel Chocolate Pecan Pie- Cracker Barrel chocolate pecan pie has chopped pecans and chocolate chips with sweet and smooth pie filling in crispy pie crust. The pie filling is loaded with the flavors of margarine, vanilla, and eggs. Pecans and chocolate chips added on top give a nutty-sweet crunch to each bite.
3. Cracker Barrel Chicken And Dumplings-Cracker Barrel chicken and dumplings has shredded chicken dredged in thick and flavorsome gravy. The dumplings are spongy and soft and are loaded with the flavors of chicken and veggies like onion and celery. It’s seasoned with salt and pepper. This dish can be enjoyed as a side dish with any main course meal.
4. Cracker Barrel French Toast– Cracker Barrel French toast has soft bread coated with egg mixture. This egg mixture is loaded with egg and milk. It’s cooked on the butter-greased griddle and is served with butter or maple syrup on top.
What's In The Post
What Equipment Will You Need For Cracker Barrel Coca-Cola Chocolate Cake?
- Bowl- Use a large bowl to make the frosting for this cake.
- Baking Pan- You need a 9×13 baking pan to bake the cake.
- Spatula- Use a spatula to mix the ingredients for the batter and to make the frosting. You need an offset spatula to level the frosting for the cake.
- Spoon- Use a spoon to level the frosting if you don’t have an offset spatula to level the frosting for the cake.
- Whisk- Use a whisk to mix the ingredients for the frosting.
- Oven- Oven is the major equipment for the cake. You cannot bake this cake without an oven.
How Much Time Do You Need To Make Cracker Barrel Coca-Cola Chocolate Cake?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|20 Minutes||40 Minutes||1 Hour|
What Ingredients Will You Need For Cracker Barrel Coca-Cola Chocolate Cake?
- Butter- Use half a cup of butter for the cake. Butter adds flavor to the cake and keeps it soft.
- Vegetable Oil- Add half a cup of vegetable oil to the coke mixture. It gives a nice texture to the batter.
- Coca-Cola- As this is a coca-cola cake, you need to add a cup of coca-cola to the batter to have its flavor in the cake.
- Granulated Sugar- Sugar adds sweetness to the cake and makes the batter thick. Add two cups of granulated sugar to the batter.
- All-purpose Flour- All-purpose gives body to the batter. Stir in two cups of flour to the coca-cola mixture to make the desired batter for the cake.
- Cocoa Powder- To have chocolate flavor in the cake, add a three-fourth cup of unsweetened cocoa powder to the batter.
- Baking Soda- Baking soda is the major ingredient to aerate the batter. Add a teaspoon of baking soda to the batter.
- Buttermilk- Add a half cup of buttermilk to make sure the batter is not too thick. Buttermilk adds more flavor to the cake and makes it soft and fluffy.
- Eggs- Add two eggs to the batter to improve the texture of the batter. Eggs make the cake soft and fluffy.
- Vanilla Extract- Add vanilla flavor by adding two teaspoons of vanilla extract to the batter.
- Butter- Add a half cup of butter to the mixture for frosting. Butter gives a smooth velvety texture to the frosting.
- Cocoa Powder- Add a half cup of unsweetened cocoa powder to the frosting mixture to have chocolate flavor.
- Coca-Cola- Add a half cup of coca-cola will add its flavor to the frosting.
- Sugar- To add sweetness to the frosting, use two cups of powdered sugar.
- Chocolate Syrup- Add chocolate flavor to the frosting by adding a one-fourth cup of chocolate syrup to it.
- Vanilla Extract- Vanilla extract adds vanilla flavor to the frosting. Use two teaspoons of vanilla extract for frosting.
Steps To Make Cracker Barrel Coca-Cola Chocolate Cake
1. Make The Batter
Boil the mixture of butter, oil, and coke in a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat. Stir in flour in the saucepan and remove from the heat. Now, add baking soda, eggs, buttermilk, and vanilla. Mix until all these are incorporated in the batter.
2. Make The Frosting
Whisk butter with cocoa frosting and add chocolate syrup, coke, and vanilla to the mixture. Add powdered sugar and continue whisking until the required texture is achieved.
3. Bake And Add The Frosting
Pour the batter into the baking pan and bake it in the preheated oven (350 F) for about 30 minutes. Then, remove it from the oven and keep it aside to cool for a few minutes. Pour the frosting over the cake. Level the frosting and garnish it with ice cream or whipped cream.
|Saturated Fat||16 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||7 g|
|Trans Fat||1 g|
|Vitamin A||734 IU|
|Vitamin C||1 mg|
How Will Cracker Barrel Coca-Cola Chocolate Cake Look and Taste?
Cracker Barrel Coca-cola chocolate cake is filled with the taste of coca-cola and chocolate. Every forkful bite is super fluffy and is loaded with the sweetness of sugar and vanilla. The coca-cola frosting is a delightful mixture of chocolate syrup, cocoa powder, and coca-cola. It’s a crowd-pleasing dessert that’s perfect to be presented on any occasion. Try this recipe and enjoy this sweet coca-cola dessert.
Cracker Barrel Coca-Cola Chocolate Cake Recipe
- Baking Pan (9×13)
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup Coca-Cola
- 2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 cup All-purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 cup Buttermilk
- 2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup Coca-Cola
- 2 cups Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Syrup
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- Boil the mixture of oil, butter, and coke in a saucepan over medium heat. Add flour to the saucepan and remove from the heat. Now, add baking soda, eggs, buttermilk, and vanilla. Mix until all these are incorporated in the batter.
- Mix butter with cocoa frosting and add chocolate syrup, coke, and vanilla to the mixture. Add powdered sugar and continue whisking until the required texture is achieved.
- Pour this batter into the baking pan and bake it in the preheated oven (350 F) for about 30 minutes. Then, remove it from the oven and keep it aside to cool for a few minutes. Pour the frosting over the cake. Level the frosting and garnish it with ice cream or whipped cream.
That’s all about Cracker Barrel’s Coca-Cola chocolate cake! Tell me in the comments below if you like this recipe. You can try our other delicious Cracker Barrel copycat recipes too.