A sugar-loaded dessert filled with crunchy pecans and chocolate chips! Cracker Barrel chocolate pecan pie is just that. It’s one of the reasons for my frequent visits to Cracker Barrel. The chopped pecans and chocolate chips on top make it even more scrumptious. The creamy pie filling is the jewel in the crown for this recipe. It’s filled with vanilla flavor, pecans, and chocolate chips. Guess what! You can try the recipe for Cracker Barrel chocolate pecan easily at home.
Cracker Barrel chocolate pecan pie has a creamy smooth filling and crispy pie crust. Refrigerate the pie before serving it. Refrigerating it will make the pie filling firm and even tastier. You can serve this pie with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream. It’s a perfect celebration dessert for any occasion. This pie is filled with nutty-chocolaty notes of pecans and chocolate chips. Wanna try this recipe? If yes, then get ready to fill the pie crust with pecans-loaded sugary bliss.
You can check out the list below to know about the equipment and ingredients required to make Cracker Barrel chocolate pecan pie. Follow the instructions carefully to have your pie exactly as the one served at Cracker Barrel. But before you read out the entire recipe, check out other copycat Cracker Barrel recipes from our website.
1. Cracker Barrel Coca-Cola Chocolate Cake – Cracker Barrel Coca-Cola chocolate cake has soft cake filled with Coca-Cola and chocolate flavor. The frosting used in this dessert is filled with the flavors of Coca-Cola, cocoa powder, and chocolate syrup.
2. Cracker Barrel Pancake – Cracker Barrel pancakes are loaded with the taste of eggs, butter, and sugar. These pancakes have a smooth batter filled with butter, eggs, and buttermilk. These pancakes are fluffy and soft and are served with butter and maple syrup.
3. Cracker Barrel Chicken And Dumplings -Cracker Barrel chicken and dumplings has shredded chicken dredged in thick and flavorsome gravy. The dumplings are spongy and soft and are loaded with the flavors of chicken and veggies like onion and celery. It’s seasoned with salt and pepper. This dish can be enjoyed as a side dish with any main course meal.
4. Cracker Barrel French Toast – Cracker Barrel French toast has soft bread coated with egg mixture. This egg mixture is loaded with egg and milk. It’s cooked on the butter-greased griddle and is served with butter or maple syrup on top.
What Equipment Will You Need For Cracker Barrel Chocolate Pecan Pie?
- Bowl- You need a large bowl to make the pie filling.
- Spatula- You need a spatula to mix the ingredients for the pie filling.
- Whisk-You can use a whisk to combine the ingredients for the pie filling.
- Oven- Oven is the main equipment for this recipe. To bake this pie make sure you have an oven in your kitchen.
How Much Time Do You Need To Make Cracker Barrel Chocolate Pecan Pie?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||50 Minutes||1 Hour|
What Ingredients Will You Need For Cracker Barrel Chocolate Pecan Pie?
- Eggs- Eggs are the main ingredient for pie filling. Beat three eggs with sugar for the pecan pie filling.
- Sugar- To add sweetness to the pie filling, you need to add a half cup of granulated sugar to the pie filling.
- Corn Syrup- Add a cup of corn syrup to thicken the pie filling. Corn syrup also adds a mild sweetness to the pie.
- Salt- Salt balances the flavors in the pie filling and enhances the taste. You need to add a half teaspoon of salt to the pie filling.
- Vanilla Extract- Add a teaspoon of vanilla extract to add vanilla flavor to the pie.
- Margarine- Add a one-fourth cup of melted margarine to the pie filling. It maintains the nice smooth texture of the pie and keeps it soft.
- Pecans- This recipe is incomplete without pecans. I’ve used one cup of pecans in this recipe. You can add more if you want.
- Chocolate Chips- Use three tablespoons of semi-sweet Chocolate chips for this recipe.
- Pie Shell- Pie shell is another major ingredient in this recipe. You need one unbaked pie shell for this recipe.
Steps To Make Cracker Barrel Chocolate Pecan Pie
1. Prep The Pie Filling
For the pie filling, take a large bowl and beat eggs in it. Add sugar and whisk it with the eggs. Now, add margarine, salt, corn syrup, and vanilla. Mix well to make a smooth pie filling.
2. Bake And Serve
Add chocolate chips and pecans to the pie shell. Pour the pie filling into the pie shell. Bake it for about 50 to 60 minutes in the preheated oven (350 F). The pie filling will rise after it’s baked. Sprinkle chopped pecans on top and serve.
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||11 g|
|Trans Fat||1 g|
|Vitamin A||350 IU|
|Vitamin C||1 mg|
How Will Cracker Barrel Chocolate Pecan Pie Look and Taste?
The Cracker Barrel chocolate pudding pie has a crispy flaky pie crust and is filled with the flavors of vanilla, pecan, chocolate. This sugary delicious pie filling is creamy smooth and is topped with chopped pecans and chocolate chips. Every bite of this pie is complimented with a nutty crunch of pecans and sweet chocolate chips. You can top this dessert with whipped cream or ice cream.
Cracker Barrel Chocolate Pecan Pie Recipe
- 3 Eggs
- ½ cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup Light Corn Syrup
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- ¼ cup Margarine (melted)
- 1 cup Pecans
- 3 tablespoons Chocolate Chips (semi-sweet)
- 1 Pie Shell (unbaked)
- Take a large bowl and beat eggs in it. Add sugar and whisk it with the eggs. Now, add margarine, salt, corn syrup, and vanilla. Mix well to make a smooth pie filling.
- Now, add chocolate chips and pecans to the pie shell. Pour the pie filling into the pie shell. Bake it for about 50 to 60 minutes in the preheated oven (350 F). Sprinkle chopped pecans on top and serve.
What are your thoughts about this recipe? Tell me in the comments and try our other copycat recipes too.