The crack dip is an astonishing dip that you can serve at any party. It can also be referred to as a “million-dollar dip”. This dip is really creamy and loaded with amazing flavors of mexicorn and jalapenos.
A few months ago, one of my close friends invited me to her party. There, I tried this incredible and flavorful dip that was full of cheese. After coming back to my home the next day, I made this dip at home. It turned out pretty amazing so I wanted to share it with you all.
In order to make a crack dip, take a bowl, add mexicorn, mayonnaise, sour cream, Jalapenos, green onions and cheese in a bowl. Stir together until thoroughly combined. place in the fridge for some time. Your crack dip is ready.
The above-given recipe was just a quick snippet. If you want to know about step-by-step instructions and the ingredients that you need to make this recipe, all you need to do is scroll down and check the detailed recipe. You can also watch the video.
Crack Dip Recipe
- 1 large bowl
- 2 (11 ounce) Cans Mexicorn (drained)
- 1 cup Real Mayonnaise
- 1 cup Real Sour Cream
- 3 bunches Tops of Green Onions (sliced)
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can Can Green Chilies (diced)
- ⅓ cup Jalapenos (chopped)
- 8 ounce Shredded Mexican Blend Cheese
- Take a large bowl.
- Add mexicorn, mayonnaise, sour cream, and Mexican blend cheese in a bowl. Mix well.
- Then add green chilies, green onions and Jalapenos in the same bowl and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Finally, place in the fridge until ready to serve.