One day, I was thinking to make the cake at home, as usual, I was bored with those chocolate cakes and other cakes, so I want to make a cake which is different from others in the recipe and looks also.
I surfed over the internet see 100 kinds of cake but shortlisted one and any guesses which one? The name of that cake is Crack Cake when I saw the name of this cake I related to this because the name of this cake starts with Crack which attracts me to the Cake and made me curious to know about the recipe.
I made this cake at home and it is very tasty I thought to share Crack Cake Recipe with my lovely people. Today, I will share Crack Cake Recipe and my thoughts related to this recipe. If you love cakes, then you should definitely check out the other cake recipes that I’ve handpicked just for you.
1. Monster Cake– This monster cake is very popular in the game- Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. This monster cake would restore the health of the character and I was really fascinated with it.
2. Eccless Cake- Eccless cakes are one of the most authentic recipes of England. They go way back and are delicious. They are made by filling pastries and delicious sweet fillings and look like small pastry pockets.
3. Trifle with Leftover Cake– Making Trifle at home from scratch might be a difficult recipe to be made. But making it with the leftover cake is what makes it easy. So do check out this recipe.
4. Pineapple Upside Down– Pineapple Upside Down Cake, a dessert classic is no exception. This yummy cake is loved by people of all ages. Pineapple in itself is a tasty fruit and making a cake out of it is beyond comparison.
Ingredients Required To Make Crack Cake Recipe
|Cake Mix||1 box|
|Vanilla Pudding||1 box|
|Brown Sugar||2 tbsp|
|White Sugar||2 tbsp|
|Vegetable Oil||2 tbsp|
|Vanilla Extract||1 cup|
|White Wine||1 cup|
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 MINS||60 MINS||65 MINS|
How To Make Crack Cake Recipe
- Preheat oven to 145 degrees C.
- Combine all the ingredients by hand.
- Grease a pan well and pour into pan.
- Bake until it becomes brown and when the cake comes out of the oven.
- Melt 1 stick butter into sugar and cup wine.
- Pour over hot cake.
- Cool it for some time.
- Serve on a plate.
- Immediately after the cake is done combine all the butter, vanilla extract, brown sugar.
- Cook over medium flame for 3-4 minutes.
- Pour the glaze on top and let cake chill for some time.
Nutritional Facts Of Crack Cake Recipe