I love to have eggs for breakfast. Eggs have rich properties like proteins, which make you full for long hours. Eggs also make a great brunch; what else can you think of your Sunday brunch if not an egg? They are not only delicious but power-packed also. The most consumed version of an egg is the omelet.
Crabmeat is actually very healthy. Crab is a great source of protein and is considered to be one of the best dietary sources of protein. It contains Omega-3 fatty acids, Selenium, Riboflavin, Copper, and Phosphorus.
To make a Crab omelette, heat oil in a skillet and fry potatoes in it. In the same oil, cook onions. Then, add garlic and crab meat and cook them for 2 minutes. After that, add tomatoes, raisins, and bell pepper. Lastly, add the beaten eggs and cook each side of the omelet for about 3 minutes. Your crab omelet is ready!
This was just a snippet of the recipe. Find the complete recipe below. Also, there are a variety of breakfast recipes that you can try as well. Do check them as well.
1. Omelette du Fromage– If you want to make a cheese omelette then, you should try making Omelette du Fromage. “Omelette du Fromage” is just the French phrase for the cheese omelette. It is really easy to make and gets ready in no time.
2. Amish Sugar Cookies– Amish sugar cookies are made from simple ingredients and will just melt in your mouth. It is also an easy recipe to make and doesn’t take much time.
3. Shrimp Omelet– If you are looking for a breakfast that is nutritious as well as healthy then, the shrimp omelet is the best choice. A good breakfast gives you the energy to survive the whole day.
4. Pumpkin Spice Pancakes– Pumpkin spice pancakes are a great breakfast option. They are delicious and put in that autumn mood. They are easy to make and can be great partners with your pumpkin spice latte!
Crab Omelette Recipe
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 small Peeled Potato
- 1 Chopped Onion
- 2 cloves Garlic
- ¼ pound Flaked Crab Meat
- Salt and Black Pepper
- 1 small Diced Tomato
- 1 box Raisins
- 1 Chopped Red Bell Pepper
- 3 Beaten Eggs
- ¼ cup Peas
- Take a skillet and heat some oil in it over medium flame. Add potatoes to this and fry till they turn soft. It may take about 5-6 minutes. Keep them aside. In the same skillet, cook onions and garlic in the leftover oil for 5 minutes.
- In the cooked garlic and onion, add crab meat and cook it for 2 minutes with salt and pepper.
- Now, add tomatoes, raisins, bell pepper, and peas to the mixture and cook a few minutes more.
- Lastly, pour the beaten eggs into the skillet and cook for about 3 minutes, flipping to cook both sides.
- Serve the omelet with fried potatoes on the side.
Can’t wait to begin with the recipe? Try it and share your reviews in the comment section. Just in case you have any queries related to the recipe, you can ask your questions in the comment section. If you liked this recipe, do share it with your family and friends. Bon Appetite!