This recipe with the majestic name was introduced to me by one of my neighbours. She had recently moved to my adjoining house and we became good friends. During a visit for lunch at her home, she served me the Corn Nuggets Salmon Stir Fry dish. It was very tasty and mouth-watering. Then she shared the recipe with me.
Now, I make Corn Nuggets Salmon Stir Fry dish very often at my place and invite her as well. My family too love eating it. But here are some other amazing recipes that you should definitely try.
1. Haggis– Haggis is traditionally made with the sheep’s stomach filled with its heart, liver and tongue. This recipe is filled with some healthy nutrients like iron, magnesium, selenium, calcium, zinc and copper.
2. Spelt Pasta– This recipe is an old one and is usually made in most European and western countries. These Spelt Pasta noodles are made up of the spelled flour and some other ingredients such as eggs and olive oil which adds to its healthy nature.
3. Souse Meat– Souse meat is a Caribbean dish which you can easily make at your home. They were making spicy meat which was named Souse meat. The meat was really tasty and I observed how they were making it very carefully.
4. Irish White Pudding– I fell in love with white pudding living in New York and eating numerous Sunday breakfasts at our local Irish pub, Fiona’s.
Ingredients required for Corn Nuggets Salmon Stir Fry Recipe
For Salmon Stir Fry
|Soy sauce||3 tbsp|
|Green Beans (trimmed and cut into pieces)||11 oz.|
|Mushrooms (sliced)||2 cups|
|Sesame oil||2 tsp|
|Green Onion (chopped_||1/4 cup|
|Garlic (Crushed and Divided)||1 tbsp|
|Ginger (Minced and Divided)||1 tbsp|
For Corn Nuggets
|Creamed corn||1 can|
|Whole kernel corn (drained)||1 can|
|Vegetable oil||3 cups|
|Yellow cornmeal||1/2 cup|
|All-purpose flour||1/2 cup|
|Light soy sauce||2 tsp|
How much time will it take ?
|Preparation time||10 minutes|
|Cooking time||35 minutes|
|Total time||45 minutes|
Corn Nuggets Salmon Stir Fry Recipe
For Salmon stir fry
- Mix salmon with soy sauce in a bowl for marinating.
- Put 1 tsp of sesame oil on medium heat in a non-stick pan.
- Add salmon, garlic and ginger and cook for a couple of minutes, keep stirring at regular intervals.
- After setting aside this mixture in a bowl, add the remaining sesame oil to the pan, increase heat to medium-high.
- Now add vegetables – green beans, mushrooms, soy sauce, garlic and ginger and cook them for 4 – 5 minutes(don’t forget to stir it )
- Now put salmon to the pan and add toppings like green onions or coriander.
For Corn Nuggets
- Take a bowl and prepare a mixture of creamed corn and drained whole kernel corn
- With aluminium foil line a baking sheet and coat it with vegetable oil.
- Take a spoonful of the corn mixture and drop it unto the sheet and let it freeze until firm.
- Take a deep fryer and fill it with oil as per directions.
- Take cornmeal, flour, egg, milk, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix them.
- Dip frozen corn nuggets in the batter and now fry them in hot oil until they turn golden brown in colour.
- Take an absorbent paper and place your corn nuggets on it to remove the excess oil.
After making both the Salmon Stir Fry and the Corn Nuggets, Serve both of the items together.
Nutritional information of Corn Nuggets Salmon Stir Fry Recipe
|Total carbohydrates||4 g|
|Dietary fiber||2 g|