Thanksgiving meals are surely the best time to enjoy with family and friends. But this year, why not skip on cooking a whole fare and head to enjoy Cooper’s Hawk Thanksgiving menu?
Cooper’s Hawk winery and restaurant know how to make Thanksgiving special for everyone. Be it at home or at their restaurants. Thus, like every year, Cooper’s Hawk has launched a Thanksgiving heat-and-serve meal available for pre-order and a dine-in meal as well.
The heat-and-serve meal Thanksgiving dinner package is big enough to serve six people. It comes at a price of $199.99. You can also enjoy the same menu with a slight variation at the restaurant, priced at $33.99 for adults and $14.99 for kids (12 & under).
But what makes celebrations even more special at Cooper’s Hawk is that you can pair your meal with a fantastic collection of Thanksgiving wines such as Riesling, Cranberry, and Sparkling.
Moreover, as a Wine Club Member, you can enjoy 10% off your Thanksgiving Dinner package and earn points! So, let’s check out the article below, find out all the Thanksgiving special menu items offered by Cooper’s Hawk this year and plan your day ahead.
Cooper’s Hawk Thanksgiving Menu
Upscale casual dining restaurant Cooper’s Hawk is the best place to have a delectable Thanksgiving dinner. Like every year, the Thanksgiving meal at this restaurant is available as a heat-and-serve option for pickup or can be enjoyed at the restaurant. The package contains all the items you need to celebrate Thanksgiving the right way. Let’s take a look at what all you got in here.
1. Thanksgiving Heat and Serve Meal
The Thanksgiving heat-and-serve meal features pretzel bread and butter and butternut squash soup with roasted pumpkin seeds for starters. The sides include traditional stuffing, Mary’s potatoes, roasted and glazed green beans, and carrots. And the main course features slow-roasted turkey slices with pan gravy and homemade cranberry sauce.
Moreover, you get to end your meal with a delectable Eli’s pumpkin praline cheesecake with vanilla whipped cream and vanilla sauce.
This sumptuous meal serves six people and is available for pre-order. However, keep in mind that pre-orders are limited and can only be booked before November 18. Therefore, you should book your Thanksgiving meal now. You can pick up your pre-booked orders on Tuesday, November 22, and Wednesday, November 23.
|Thanksgiving Heat and Serve Meal||$ 199.99|
2. Dine-in Thanksgiving Meal
If you plan to head out and hit up Cooper’s Hawk restaurant, you can indulge in a similar meal mentioned above, but with a slight variation.
For starters, you get butternut squash soup with spiced pumpkin seeds and sour cream. The main course includes slow-roasted turkey with pan gravy. And sides feature traditional stuffing, roasted green beans and carrots, Mary’s potatoes, and cranberry sauce.
For a sweet ending, you can enjoy pumpkin praline cheese from a special collaboration with Eli’s, served with vanilla whipped cream and vanilla sauce.
The dine-in Thanksgiving meal is available for adults at a price of $33.99 and $14.99 for kids aged 12 and under.
|Dine-in Thanksgiving Meal||$ 33.99 (For Adults)|
|Dine-in Thanksgiving Meal||$ 14.99 (For Children aged 12 & under)|
You can also pair your meal with a glass of Cooper’s Hawk November Wine of the Month, Grateful Red or Grateful White, or try their Cranberry Sangria made with Cranberry Wine, Fresh-Squeezed Juices, and Spiced Cranberry Syrup!
To enjoy this sumptuous Thanksgiving meal at the restaurant, you can make your reservations that are already open. Grab your seat now before they get booked!
How To Order Cooper’s Hawk Thanksgiving Menu
Cooper’s Hawk Thanksgiving menu sure looks like a stunning spread curated by Chef Matt McMillan. And the best part about it is that you can enjoy it at a restaurant or from the comfort of your home.
To make the most of Thanksgiving meals this year, you can order Cooper’s Hawk Thanksgiving menu by placing an order online through their website. Book your meals now, as quantities are limited, and orders will only be accepted before November 18.
Similar Restaurants Offering A Thanksgiving Menu
- STK Steakhouse – STK Steakhouse will be whipping up some delicious turkey with all the works, for Thanksgiving this year. They have a Thanksgiving menu for dining-in and also for take away and delivery!
- Kenricks – Kenricks is offering a vast selection of Thanksgiving menu items, from turkey to everything in between! Moreover, the prices are extremely reasonable and the food is impeccable!
- Cracker Barrel – Cracker Barrel is one of those places that you can count on, to enjoy a hearty meal. This year for Thanksgiving, the chain has a number of specials which also include family meals to go, which you should surely check out!
- Boston Market – Although initially known for serving great chicken, Boston Market is surely one of those places that also serves juicy turkey. They will be offering a number of specials on Thanksgiving both for kids and adults that are definitely worth indulging in!
- Golden Corral – Golden Corral is known for serving an excellent buffet, for sure. But, they also have specials for Thanksgiving this year, which are not limited to just the buffet! Click the link to see what their Thanksgiving specials are!
- Gaylord Palms – Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention center is offering an excellent Thanksgiving buffet with a twist, for all their hotel guests this year. If you happen to be in Florida on turkey day, trust me, you wouldnt want to miss out on this buffet!
- IHOP – IHOP serves some of the best pancakes possible, but that really isnt all! This chain of restaurants also will be serving some really great Thanksgiving specials for adults and seniors too, which are truly delectable.
- Romanos Macaroni Grill – Romanos Macaroni grill has incredible Italian food. So, keeping that in mind, the chain has got a new twist for their Thanksgiving menu which is a three course meal worth trying out!
Looking forward to a lavish Thanksgiving meal this year? Head to Cooper’s Hawk winery and restaurant for an experience. You can order a meal inclusive of starters, sides, entrees, and desserts at the restaurant. Additionally, you can also enjoy their Thanksgiving meal from the comfort of your home by ordering a heat-and-serve meal.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Cooper’s Hawk offering a Thanksgiving menu this year?
Yes, Cooper’s Hawk is offering a Thanksgiving menu this year that can be enjoyed at the restaurant or at home.
What does Cooper’s Hawk Thanksgiving meal include?
Cooper’s Hawk’s dine-in Thanksgiving meal includes one starter, one entree, four sides, and a dessert. You can also pair a wine with a glass of special wines.
How can we order Cooper’s Hawk Thanksgiving meal at home?
You can order Cooper’s Hawk Thanksgiving meal at home by pre-booking it on their website.
Is a reservation required at Cooper’s Hawk for Thanksgiving dinner?
You should reserve your Thanksgiving dinner table in advance to avoid inconvenience.