We accept Articles, Brand Submissions, Bloggers Ideas, and likewise relatable content matching to our niche. But before sharing your content, here are some content submission guidelines that you need to consider before proceeding to connect and submit your Content Pitch or Draft.
Why Publish on TheFoodXP?
TheFoodXP has a reader-base of 100k users per month, with around 6 million monthly search impressions. Our readers are spread across all continents, mainly the US, UK, India, Canada and Australia.
How to Get Your Content Published on TheFoodXP?
To submit your content/draft, you can contact our team at thefoodxp [at] gmail.com or tamana.k [at] thefoodxp.com
Content Submission Guidelines
- Your content must have a brief introduction.
- Please share the attachment separately and also include it in the content/draft to give an idea of its placement.
- The content you will be sharing must not be copied and should be at least 95% unique.
- Please include your brief bio too, so we could know who is behind this creation.
- Hyperlinks must be added properly to your post (if any).
- Your content will be reviewed and edited (if necessary) before publishing.
- After publishing the content, TheFoodXP will have the right to do any kind of placement on the page of your article.
- Our team will contact you within 24 hours after you’ll have your content pitch or draft submitted.