If you like to make salads and home and don’t like store-bought dressings then, this coleslaw dressing recipe is for you. You can easily make it and save it for future use. It takes no time to get ready and can be used with all kinds of coleslaw mix.
Mayonnaise is a dressing that is made from vegetable oil and seasonings, mostly used in sandwiches and salads. Coleslaw itself is a salad made up of shredded raw cabbage, dressed with white slaw or mayonnaise.
To make coleslaw dressing, add mayonnaise, fresh ground black pepper, maple syrup, apple cider vinegar, salt, mustard, and celery seeds in a bowl. Mix it properly. Refrigerate for 3 hours and serve with any coleslaw mix.
You can also use tarragon vinegar for the recipe. If you don’t have it, here are some tarragon vinegar substitutes for you. This is just the summary of the recipe. You can find the recipe below with the ingredients and nutritional value. But before going to the full recipe, let’s check out some other healthy salads as well.
1. Tomato Cucumber Salad– This is a very nutritious and refreshing salad. It needs simple and basic ingredients and gets prepared in no time.
2. Yorkshire Pudding– It is an easy-to-make healthy recipe that you can enjoy for your breakfast or a starter. In fact, it is a common starter dish in England. It has four simple ingredients and an easy cooking process.
3. Chicken Bowl– A chicken bowl is a hearty bowl of ingredients loaded with flavours and nutrition. It has a lot of vegetables, rice and chicken. It fills your gut and is really healthy. It is also not that hard to make.
4. Macaroni Coleslaw– The macaroni coleslaw is made from vegetables, pasta and of course, coleslaw. It is a great salad to take on picnics or to eat as a side dish to your main course.
Coleslaw Dressing Recipe
- Medium Bowl
- ¾ cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- ¾ tsp Celery Seeds
- ¼ tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- In a medium bowl, add mayonnaise, fresh ground black pepper, maple syrup, apple cider vinegar, salt, mustard, and celery seeds. Mix it properly.
- Refrigerate for about 3 hours. Serve with a coleslaw of your choice.
I hope you have liked the healthy and delicious recipe of coleslaw dressing. Do share your suggestions and experience in the comments section below. I will also try my best to answer your queries. Leave them in the comments as well. Till then, happy eating!