When I received my salary at the age of 17, I was so excited on that day that, I went to a cafe and asked the waiter about their best dish and he suggested me to have Coffee Fudge and I told him to get it. When the waiter got the dish, I found it very interesting by looks and after I ate that dish it was amazing.
After some days, I was at my home craving for Coffee Fudge and I give it trial from my friend’s recipe and after I made it, it turns out to the same I had in the cafe. It lures you with its presence on a table towards the end making you deal with the happy ending of the page so long in the book of your life.
Today, I will share the Coffee Fudge Recipe with my lovely people. But before we jump onto the recipe, let’s check out some other desserts that you might like.
1. Mexican Orange Fudge– This orange fudge will add a pretty flair to your summer dessert tables. The easy orange and vanilla no-bake fudge is the perfect dessert to make when it is hot outside.
2. Hot Chocolate Bomb– Hot chocolate bombs are made of hollow chocolate spheres. These can be filled with a hot chocolate mix or cocoa powder or miniature marshmallows and peppermints for innovation. These also make a good thing to gift this festive season.
3. Noodle Kugel– Kugel is essentially a baked pudding that can be either sweet or savory and is traditional at Jewish holidays. Not too sweet with a hint of cinnamon, it’s worth making over and over again.
4. Chocolate Fondue– It is a great idea to end our meal with a chocolate fondue. From fruits to cakes to cookies and marshmallows, almost everything will pair best with it. Just slide them in the skewer, dip in warm chocolate sauce and you are ready to go. You will taste heaven.
Ingredients Required for Coffee Fudge Recipe
|Condensed Milk||400 gms|
|Coffee Powder||2 tsp|
|Chocolate Chips||250 gms|
|Roasted Almonds||20 units|
How much time will it take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 MINS||45 MINS||50 MINS|
How to make Coffee Fudge Recipe
- Take a pan and mix ½ cup of butter, 2 cups of sugar, and 400gms of condensed milk.
- Add 2tsp of coffee powder. Mix well till a thick batter is made.
- Remove it from the flame, brush the serving dish with butter, and spread the material on it.
- Now put the chocolate chips on pan and heat until melted. Add marshmallows to it. mix well.
- Garnish it with grated pieces of almond and keep in the refrigerator for 2-3 hrs.
Your dessert is ready to be served. Enjoy the exotic flavors of coffee with natural essence of basic flavors of butter and choco chips. A chunk of marshmallows on base will serve you the perfect heavenly taste.
Nutritional Facts Of Coffee Fudge Recipe