When I received my salary at the age of 17, I was so excited on that day that, I went to a cafe and asked the waiter about their best dish and he suggested me to have Coffee Fudge and I told him to get it. When the waiter got the dish, I found it very interesting by looks and after I ate that dish it was amazing.
After some days, I was at my home craving for Coffee Fudge and I give it trial from my friend’s recipe and after I made it, it turns out to the same I had in the cafe. It lures you with its presence on a table towards the end making you deal with the happy ending of the page so long in the book of your life.
Today, I will share the Coffee Fudge Recipe with my lovely people. Come Let’s see how to make it at home.
Ingredients Required for Coffee Fudge Recipe
|Condensed Milk||400 gms|
|Coffee Powder||2 tsp|
|Chocolate Chips||250 gms|
|Roasted Almonds||20 units|
How much time will it take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 MINS||45 MINS||50 MINS|
How to make Coffee Fudge Recipe
- Take a pan and mix ½ cup of butter, 2 cups of sugar, and 400gms of condensed milk.
- Add 2tsp of coffee powder. Mix well till a thick batter is made.
- Remove it from the flame, brush the serving dish with butter, and spread the material on it.
- Now put the chocolate chips on pan and heat until melted. Add marshmallows to it. mix well.
- Garnish it with grated pieces of almond and keep in the refrigerator for 2-3 hrs.
Your dessert is ready to be served. Enjoy the exotic flavors of coffee with natural essence of basic flavors of butter and choco chips. A chunk of marshmallows on base will serve you the perfect heavenly taste.
Nutritional Facts Of Coffee Fudge Recipe