A classic cup of coffee – The loyal champion of blurry mornings that has been ruling over the world of hot beverages for centuries.
Order it anywhere and chances are you’ll be treated to a steaming cup of boiling black coffee with some milk sugar and creamer on the side.
It’s considered common to see people scour the earth in their search for their favorite flavored coffee. Don’t allow the hunt for the quintessential should be any less thorough. Walk with us as we wade through the best coffee creamers for that creamy coffee.
What Are Coffee Creamers?
Well to start, don’t confuse creamer with cream. The creamer has been doing the rounds of the coffee community for almost three-quarters of a century now under alternative names like tea and coffee whiteners. It usually presents as a liquid or powdery package and nine times out of ten is of the non-dairy variety.
Fun fact, the creamer came into being because of one man’s inexplicable hatred for cows. A creamer can hold natural or artificial sweeteners. Their formula has been continuously evolving, and in recent times has grown to offer several varied flavor profiles. Even a few surprising seasonal offerings like pumpkin spiced latte roll in around spring every year. A creamer works as the perfect partner to a steaming cup of coffee. All you have to do is pour some in and give your beverage a good stir.
You can make your home coffee setup the easiest by buying a Keurig coffee maker or a Nespresso machine along with their pods and creamers. After this, you won’t be in extra need of anything except to refill their quantities.
Best Coffee Creamers
1. Nestle Coffee-Mate Coffee Creamer
Leading the charge we have Nestle, a name you will undoubtedly encounter several times on this list. Their debut on it, however, is through their original flavor of Coffee-mate creamer. Coffee-mate is no stranger to the world of coffee creamers, having dedicated over half a century to perfect the product. This non-dairy creamer works its way seamlessly into both hot and cold beverages. Unlike many of the other liquid creamers you might have encountered, the Nestle Coffee-mate original creamer one can be stored in your kitchen cabinet till its need arises.
- Those wary of any dietary restrictions on account of either weight or health can rest at ease. The creamer claims to be both cholesterol-free and ideal for those that are lactose intolerant. Additionally, they are also kosher and gluten-free.
- The original Nestle Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer is available in varied packaging. Single-serve liquid creamers, pump bottles, and powdered creamers.
What’s not so Great
- If you’re a no-nonsense person, you might have no problem with the fact. However, if you enjoy adding a little character to your coffee in the form of some interesting new flavor, this is where you luck out.
- There have been a few reports of the creamer cups leaking when they arrive by post. If you find yours in the same state, don’t hesitate to take the necessary action.
- Sixty-day satisfaction guarantee.
- Easy outside storage for up to nine months.
- Bulk Buy, 360 single-serve cups available in a single box.
2. N’JOY Coffee Creamer
Claiming the next slot on our list is the coffee creamer from N’Joy. While it might not be the most mind-bending creamer on our list, it does its job. And what’s more, it does it at half the cost of its competitors. Whether you like your coffee hot or cold, the creamer works its way into the beverage well and helps enhance the taste of your beverage.
- Available in a practical and smart canister packaging that is easy to open and use.
- The creamer does not need to be refrigerated, which makes it a smart travel companion.
What’s Not So Great
- There have, unfortunately been a few reports of some people finding the creamer to be a little underwhelming.
- Easy to store
- Value for money
3. PRYMAL Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer
Halfway through our list, we have a coffee creamer by Prymal in flavor that has grown to stand synonymous with Fall. Yes, we’re talking about the punch of pumpkin spice, of course. If you’re someone who’s always got one eye on the weighing scale, the Prymal creamer is the perfect companion to your coffee. It is a safe fit for both diabetics as well as Keto dieters. The ingredients used in the creamer are all-natural and ethically sourced, with due attention paid to environmental impact.
- The pumpkin spice creamer blends comfortably with beverages both hot and cold adding a dash of seasonal joy.
- Apart from being free of Gluten and Soy, the Prymal pumpkin spice creamer is GMO-free. This means you don’t have to worry about any artificial genetic modifications present in the ingredients.
What’s Not So Great
- Unfortunately, there is no clear return policy on the product. So if you find yourself unhappy with what you receive for any reason. You might be stuck with it with no way out.
- 100% Natural
- 45 calories in 4 teaspoons
- Seasonal delight available all year round.
4. Baileys Coffee Creamer Irish Cream
Baileys. You’ve probably heard the name before. And if you have, you’re currently wondering what it’s doing on a list of coffee creamers. If you haven’t encountered Baileys before, you’d be interested to know that they are an established Irish cream liqueur. Therefore, it should come as no surprise that the Baileys dairy-based Coffee Creamer Irish Cream is for adults only.
- You’re getting just what you ask for. A dash of whisky so blast through and spice up your coffee. A dash of baileys creamer adds a sinful pleasure to your beverage.
- You don’t have to be too cautious about the roast or blend you should lean towards. It’s safe to say the Baileys coffee creamer adapts and complements all coffee varieties.
What’s Not So Great
- The most obvious disadvantage for this creamer is that it cannot be enjoyed if you are under the legal drinking age. Or simply cannot consume alcohol due to dietary or lifestyle restrictions.
- While it might be tempting, this creamer cannot be added to your daily cup of coffee if you need to be productive. It particularly cannot be an ingredient in your morning cup if driving is a daily requirement of your work life. This makes the cream more a special occasion participant in your morning coffee.
- It contains The Original Irish cream
- The perfect companion for celebratory occasions.
5. International Delight Coffee Creamer Singles Cold Stone Creamery Sweet Cream
We’re almost at the end of our list now and we couldn’t possibly say goodbye without mentioning the International Delight Coffee Creamer Singles. After all, a company that has delight in its name, after all, is sure to offer you nothing else. While International Delight creamer boasts classic flavors we’ve all come to know and love. They also bring forth new and exciting experiments that complement and enhance the taste of your drink. For instance, the Cold Stone Creamers spoils you with the wicked richness of ice cream added to excite your coffee.
- The International Delight creamer is rich in both taste and texture. A fact that makes it the perfect companion to not just caffeinated beverages but also other drinks and desserts you might be in the mood for.
- If you’re one for counting calories or measuring intake, rest at ease. Once the creamer is added in, you don’t necessarily require any additional sugar to complete your cup.
What’s Not So Great
- While offering quality through and through, the creamer is a bit more costly than the other contenders on this list.
- Beware, there have been instances where the box containing the creamers or the creamers themselves have gotten a little banged up and damaged during transport.
- Kosher coffee creamers. Along with lactose and gluten-free.
- Bulk Buying. One pack holds up to 288 single-serve coffee creamers.
At the End of the Day
There is no doubt, the right coffee creamer paired with your morning cup of caffeine can be nothing short of a match made in heaven. As you know by now, there are a lot of things to consider in making your decision. Allow yourself the time and freedom of a little trial and error when it comes to picking the right pair. You might just end up surprising yourself.