Still remember that when I was in my school my Wednesday lunch was club sandwich. Every Wednesday, my mother gave me Club Sandwichs, it was a daily routine. So my classmates know this thing that on Wednesday, I will bring Club Sandwich.
And one thing that I forgot to tell is that my mother makes the tastiest and most delicious club sandwich and because of that, every Wednesday, I came to the house with an empty stomach because my classmates ate my lunch.
Even my mother knows this thing that my classmates eat my lunch and she made extra for me because she knows that I love club sandwiches.
Every memory which is related to your childhood is very important and I thought I should share this with my lovely people and guess what?
I am gonna share my mother’s secret Club Sandwich recipe
And one thing which is important is that if you don’t know how to cook and you are alone at home a club sandwich is best to make and eat. But here are some other amazing recipes that you should definitely try.
1. Club Sandwich– A Club Sandwich is one of the most iconic sandwiches on any menu! Layers of ham, bacon and turkey with juicy tomatoes, crisp lettuce and cheddar cheese create the perfect bite.
2. Bison Burger– People make Bison Burger in different styles and I have found the best Bison Burger Recipe for you people.
3. Tuna Salad Sandwich– Tuna fish in the form of a sandwich is great for lunch. This sandwich can be packed for your office lunch or your kid at school. It is a healthy meal altogether as it will not only include fish but vegetables too.
4. Beef and Bean Torta– When talking about Mexican dishes, the first thing that comes to our mind is a bean. Yes, beans are used in almost all of the Mexican cuisines. So, I am going to tell you about dish made of beef, tortilla and beans.
Ingredients Which Are Required To Make Club Sandwich
|Sliced Turkey Breast||2|
|Ground Pepper||1 tbs|
Club Sandwich Recipe
- In a pan cook bacon for some time until it will look brown.
- Spread mayonnaise on one side of bread add a layer of American cheese, tomato, turkey breast, lettuce leaves, bacon.
- Add avocado and ground pepper.
- Then spread mayonnaise on the opposite side of the bread.
- Your Club Sandwich is ready to eat.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 MINS||10 MINS||15 MINS|
Nutritional Facts of Club Sandwich