Did you know first Cinnabon bakery was set up at Sea-Tac Mall in the Seattle in 1985? It is served over 60 countries, U.S.A is the leading market followed by Saudi Arabia and Russia at 2nd and 3rd places respectively. Delicious Cinnabon rolls and clone of a Cinnabon are everybody’s favourite.
I prefer to make them over weekends. Also, it is economical to make them at home without paying a visit to malls. I and my younger sibling together make a Clone of a Cinnabon and watch movies. They are tangy and scrumptious to eat. You can also bake them at home for any occasion and serve it your guests.
So, in this article, I will be guiding you on how to make a Clone of a Cinnabon at your home. Follow the directions to get a perfect Clone of a Cinnabon Recipe.
Ingredients required for Clone of a Cinnabon Recipe
|Warm milk (110 F)||1 cup|
|Eggs at room temperature||2|
|Melted margarine||1/3 cup|
|Bread flour||4 1/2 cups|
|White sugar||1/2 cup|
|Bread machine yeast||2 1/2 teaspoons|
|Packed brown sugar||1 cup|
|Ground cinnamon||2 1/2 tablespoons|
|Softened butter||1/3 cup|
|Package cream cheese softened||1 (3 ounce)|
|Butter softened||1/4 cup|
|Confectioners’ sugar||1 1/2 cups|
|Vanilla extract||1/2 teaspoon|
How much time will it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time||Additional time|
|20 minutes||15 minutes||3 hrs||2 hrs 25 minutes|
Clone of a Cinnabon Recipe
- Take the pan of the bread machine and arrange the ingredients in proper order following the manufacturer’s instructions.
- After selecting the recommended dough cycle, press the start button.
- When the dough is twice its size, remove it to a surface which is lightly floured.
- After covering the dough, leave it undisturbed for about 10 minutes.
- Take a small bowl. In it, mix brown sugar and cinnamon.
- The dough is to be rolled into a rectangle measuring 16*21 inch.
- Use 3/4 cup butter to spread the dough. The sugar-cinnamon mixture is to be sprinkled evenly.
- For cutting the dough into 12 rolls, roll it up.
- Grease a 9*13 inch baking pan. Put rolls into it.
- After covering the dough, wait for about half an hour for it to get doubled up.
- Keep baking rolls in a preheated oven(400 degrees F) for about 15 minutes. Ensure they get golden brown.
- In the meantime, mix cream cheese, 1/4 cup butter, confectioners’ sugar, vanilla extract and salt together.
- When the frost is ready, spread evenly onto the freshly baked warm rolls.
- Serve the rolls.
Nutritional Information of Clone of a Cinnabon Recipe
|Total fats||18.5 g|
|Saturated fats||8.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||2 g|