When at your best; cook this balance of Chinese dish for your satisfaction of eating. Now you would get to cook your favorite ingredients in your favorite style of cooking, a Chinese chicken recipe. The best is yet to come; it’s a quickie for a good night meal. All the time you in a hurry, but you need a sufficing dish to end your day on a good food note.
So here’s a balanced chicken recipe with a style that you love to eat, that is Chinese, and a taste that you love to savor. This special Kung Pao Chicken is a delight of stir fry and peanut topping to add on to your normal chicken recipes.
How much time it will take:
1 hour 20 minutes
Ingredients for Classic Kung Pao Chicken:
|Chicken breast||2 units|
|Corn flour||5 tsp|
|Red chili powder||2 tsp|
|Soya sauce||2 tsp|
|White egg||1 unit|
|Sliced green chilies||4 units|
|Thickly chopped Green onion||2 units|
|Chopped Green capsicum||1 cup|
|Tomato ketchup||2 tsp|
|Red chili sauce||1 tsp|
|Black pepper powder||¼ tsp|
|Ginger garlic paste||2 tsp|
|Crushed peanuts and green onions||For garnish|
How to Make Classic Kung Pao Chicken | Recipe:
- Cut the chicken breasts in small slices. Place it in a bowl, add 3 tsp corn flour, ½ tsp salt, 2 tsp red chili powder, ¼ tsp soya sauce, ½ tsp vinegar and a bit of white egg. Mix it all and keep it aside for ½ hour.
- In a pre heated pan add 2 cups oil, let it heat. Add chicken slices to it and fry for 5 minutes on medium lame. Place it in a plate.
- In another pre heated pan add 1 tbsp oil; now add green chilies, 2 green onions and 1 cup green capsicum. Fry them, keep them half cooked.
- Now add 2 tsp tomato ketchup, 1 tsp red chili sauce, 1 tsp soya sauce, ½ tsp salt, 1 cup water, ¼ tsp black pepper powder and 2 tsp ginger garlic paste. Mix all. Let it boil.
- Now in a small bowl make a paste of 2 tsp corn flour and water. Add it in the above mixture. Add it in a slowly and keep stirring it on the other side. When the gravy gets thick do not add anymore corn flour paste.
- Add above fried chicken and 1 tsp peanuts to it. Mix it thoroughly. Now garnishit with crushed peanuts and green onions.
- Serve hot.
Taste the delight of this flavorful food. Loved by kids for its saucy taste and enjoyed by the cook while making for its creativity is worth a piece of art to make. The critics at your place would love to devour this amazing piece of art.
Stay tuned for more delights to add on to your life…