Ciroc is a vodka brand that was created in 2003 in France by Jean-Sebastien Robicquet. The family of Jean-Sebastien has owned the wine business for more than 400 years. Today, Ciroc Vodka is the second ultra-premium vodka brand in the world.
Ciroc vodka is a premium beverage brand and what makes it different from other Vodka brands is that it is produced by distilling grapes rather than the usual grains or potatoes.
So if you’ve come to this article, then you must be searching for the Ciroc prices on the internet. But besides the Ciroc prices, I will also tell you the varieties of Ciroc drinks and the mixed drinks you can make using Ciroc Vodka.
The Ciroc prices are a little bit higher from other vodka brands. This is due to the fact that it is actually made from grapes rather than grains or potatoes. The company only manufactures a 750ml bottle of Ciroc Vodka.
Ciroc vodka is also available in various varieties such as Apple, Red Berry, French Vanilla, Mango, Pineapple, Peach, Coconut, and many more. So without waiting more, let’s check out the latest Ciroc prices.
|Cîroc Ultra-Premium Vodka||750ml||$29.97|
|Cîroc Amaretto Vodka||750ml||$29.97|
|Cîroc Pineapple Vodka||750ml||$29.97|
|Cîroc Red Berry Vodka||750ml||$29.97|
|Cîroc Ultra-Premium Vodka||750ml||$30.99|
|Cîroc Peach Vodka||750ml||$33.99|
|Cîroc Pineapple Vodka||750ml||$33.99|
|Cîroc Ultra-Premium Vodka||750ml||$37.99|
|Cîroc Amaretto Vodka||750ml||$37.99|
|Cîroc Peach Vodka||750ml||$37.99|
|Cîroc Pineapple Vodka||750ml||$37.99|
|Cîroc Red Berry Vodka||750ml||$37.99|
Like other vodka brands, Ciroc Vodka is also available in various varieties. So I’ve discussed all of it below.
1) Ciroc Vodka
Ciroc is a truly modern vodka, filled with flavor and style. Lusciously smooth, playfully sophisticated CÎROC is a commitment to superior taste, quality, and a fun-loving lifestyle. Perfectly smooth served straight or on the rocks, CÎROC is also perfect in some of your favorite cocktails.
Ciroc Apple has the crisp and juicy taste of bright green apples, with hints of vanilla and citrus.
3) Red Berry
Ciroc Red Berry oozes aromatic fresh berry flavours with a smooth and silky finish that warms the palate. The fruits are characterized by soft summer red and wild berries, with a specific emphasis on raspberry notes, creating a mellow sweetness.
4) French Vanilla
Ciroc French Vanilla is a distinctive vanilla flavour inspired from the French way of making vanilla ice cream – a richer, smoother and creamier flavour and consistency – which marries perfectly with the luxurious smooth texture of Ciroc. The newest flavour to join the Ciroc family, French Vanilla will ‘wow’ in any cocktail you create.
A sensory delight, Ciroc Mango is a tropical fruit flavour. Deliciously smooth, it is infused with Mango and other natural flavours. The taste of juicy Carabao mango combines with tangy citrus and other tropical flavours to create a unique mélange of tastes and layers of flavour.
Ciroc Pineapple is infused with the delicate natural flavours of fresh, crushed pineapple, creating a delicious tropical taste.
Ciroc Peach is masterfully infused with a distinctive blend of peach and other natural flavours, resulting in a taste experience that is juicy and succulent with the hint of peach flavour and orchard fruit.
Ciroc Coconut is masterfully infused with coconut and tropical fruit flavours, resulting in a genuine taste of the tropics. Clear in the glass with aromas of freshly grated coconut and vanilla; five times distilled for a creamy texture that is supported with flavours of sweet coconut to a silky smooth finish.
Ciroc Mixed Drinks
Although you can make the most well-known vodka mixed drinks with Ciroc, there are some mixed drinks specifically designed for Ciroc. So let’s talk about them.
- Champagne Cosmo– This cocktail is made with 40ml Ciroc Vodka, 35ml Champagne, 10ml Lime Juice, and 45ml Cranberry Juice.
- Bellini– This cocktail is made with 40 ml Ciroc Peach and 10 ml Champagne.
- Mango Mimosa– This cocktail is made with 20ml Ciroc Mango, 20ml Champagne, and 45ml fresh orange juice.
- Ciroc and Tonic– This cocktail is made with 50ml Ciroc Vodka and 200ml Tonic.
- Ciroc-Star Marini– This cocktail is made with 35ml Ciroc French Vanilla, 15ml Passionfruit Syrup, 10ml Rhubarb Aperitif, 25ml White Peach Puree, 5ml Lemon Juice, and 50ml Champagne (on the side).
- Coconut Julep- This cocktail is made with 50ml Ciroc Coconut, 4 Lemon wedges, 5ml Sugar syrup, and 8-10 Mint leaves.
- Pineapple Mojito- This cocktail is made with 45ml Ciroc Pineapple, Muddled pineapple, 3-4 mint leaves, 20ml simple syrup, and 30ml fresh lime juice.
- Pineapple Spritz- This cocktail is made with 45ml Ciroc Pineapple and 90ml Tonic Water.
- ST Tropez Punch– This cocktail is made with 350ml Ciroc French Vanilla, 150ml passionfruit syrup, 150g sugar, 200ml lime juice, 500ml champagne, and Dried apricots and mint sprigs for garnish.
- Apple Mojito- This cocktail is made with 45ml Ciroc Apple, 30ml Lime Juice, 15ml Simple Syrup, 8 Mint Leaves, and Splash of Club Soda.
- Apple Crisp– This cocktail is made with 45ml Ciroc Apple, 4 Strawberries, and 1 splash(es) of Ginger Beer.
- Red Berry Punch– This cocktail is made with 50ml Ciroc Red Berry, 75ml Cranberry juice, and 75ml Tonic water.
- Naughty and Nice– This cocktail is made with 35ml Ciroc French Vanilla, 20ml Pink Grapefruit Juice, 10ml Honey, 15ml Ginger Cordial, 50ml French Dessert Wine, and 50ml Sparkling Water.
- Blue Stone- This cocktail is made with 40ml Ciroc Vodka, 20ml Lemon Juice, 10ml Vanilla Syrup, and Top up with Soda.
- Blue Stone Royale– This cocktail is made with 40ml Ciroc Vodka, 20ml Lemon Juice, 10ml Vanilla Syrup, and Top up with Champagne.
- The Jermy- This cocktail is made with 25ml Ciroc Vodka, 15ml Ginger Ale, 25ml Freshly squeezed lime juice, 2 dashes Monin syrup (mint), 6-8 mint leaves, slapped, and 50ml ICE COLD Dry Champagne or Cava.
- The Jasmine– This cocktail is made with 25ml Ciroc Vodka, 15ml Ginger Ale, 25ml Lime Juice, 10ml Monin Syrup (cherry), Aromatic Bitters (Optional), Cherries, and Mint sprint.
- The Thando- This cocktail is made with 50ml Ciroc Vodka, 25ml Orange Liquor, 15ml Lime Juice, 15ml Orange Juice, Orange Wheel, and Cinnamon Stick.
- The Cassper– This cocktail is made with 25ml Ciroc Vodka, 15ml Blue Curacao, 15ml Lemon Juice, 15ml Pineapple Juice, 10ml Monin Coconut Syrup, and Pineapple wedge or spear.
- The River- This cocktail is made with 50ml Ciroc Vodka, 15ml Elderflower syrup or liquor, 15ml Lime Juice, and 10ml Monin Syrup (passionfruit).
- The Wizkid- This cocktail is made with 25ml Ciroc Vodka, 10ml White Vermouth, 15ml Lime Juice, 15ml Simple Syrup, Muddled Cucumber, and 50ml Soda Water.
- Watermelon Le Twist– This cocktail is made with 40ml Ciroc Summer Watermelon, 20ml Lemonade, 40ml Soda, and 10ml Splash of Cranberry.
- Summer Watermelon Sparkle- This cocktail is made with 25ml Ciroc Summer Watermelon, 10ml Cranberry, Topped with champagne, and +5ml elderflower if desired.
- Ciroc Watermelon Frose– This cocktail is made with 200ml CÎROC Summer Watermelon, 3 cups ice cubes, 1⁄2 bottle pink moscato (pink), 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice, and 625g watermelon flesh, seeds removed Mint garnish.
- Ciroc White Grape 75– This cocktail is made with 40ml Ciroc White Grape, 150ml Champagne, 1 Sugar cube (optional), and 2 Dashes Peychaud/Angostura bitters (optional).
- Ciroc French Grape Martini– This cocktail is made with 40ml Ciroc White Grape, 20ml Blanc vermouth, 20ml Dry vermouth, Lemon twist, and Frozen Grape.
- Ciroc White Grape Group Serve- This cocktail is made ith 180ml Ciroc White Grape, 350ml Pineapple juice, 170ml Cranberry juice, 3ml Lemon juice, Lime Wedge, and Pineapple Triangle.
- Ciroc White Grape Group Serve- This cocktail is made with 180ml Ciroc White Grape, 350ml Pineapple juice, 170ml Cranberry juice, 3ml Lemon juice, Lime Wedge, and Pineapple Triangle.
- Ciroc Mediterranean Side– This cocktail is made with 50ml Ciroc White Grape, 50ml Lemonade juice, 100ml Soda, and Rosemary sprig or Lemon wedge.
- Ciroc White Grape Cosmo– This cocktail is made with 50ml Ciroc White Grape, 25ml White Cranberry juice, 10ml Lemon juice, 5ml Simple Syrup, and Lemon twist.
- Ciroc French Codder- This cocktail is made with 50ml Ciroc White Grape, 50ml Cranberry juice (white/red), 100ml Soda, and Lime wedge.
- Ciroc Winter Frost- This cocktail is made with 50ml Ciroc White Grape, 50ml White grape juice, 100ml Soda, and Lemon wedge.