As the summer and winter start, this is the perfect time to make fun with your family with light, delicious food. For sure, no one wants to spend more time in the kitchen. And just because we need something special, something not time taking. And when father’s day is also waiting for you. In such a case, nothing is more impressive than Cinnamon Pecan Waffle, which is full of crispiness, joy, and flavour. In my childhood, I used to make these delicious waffles at every father’s day to show my love and affections for him. And trust me the beautiful smile on their face tells me that I am successful.
It is hard to believe, but these few humble ingredients can quickly come together to make an impressive hearty breakfast. They work magically. One of my favourite thing about this waffles that I choose them for such a special occasion. These are super easy to make and highly pleasing. All the ingredients are effortless to find; mostly we have in our cabinets. They are friendly and crispy, perfect for expressing your love to your father and family.
Ingredients for Cinnamon Pecan Waffles
|All-Purpose Flour||2 cups|
|Baking Powder||1 tbsp|
|Brown Sugar||1/4 cup|
|Pecan (finely chopped)||1 cup|
|Vanilla Extract||1 tbsp|
|Melted Butter||1/2 cup|
|Whole Wheat Flour||1 cup|
You can have all of these ingredients in your kitchen cabinets. If not? No Worry. You can easily buy them from your nearby grocery store. Now let’s see how much time it takes to prepare and cook.
How Much Time Will It Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||6 Minutes||16 Minutes|
As you have seen, they take only a few minutes to prepare and cook. I always enjoy making them. Every time it was super exciting for me to play around with these ingredients and transfer my love to these delicious waffles.
Cinnamon Pecan Waffles Recipe
- Flutter all the dry ingredients in one bowl and egg yolks, vanilla extract, butter, and milk in another bowl.
- Pour the dry flour mixture into the wet mixture and mix them. You can use a blender for perfect blending. Blend the mixture at high speed until it becomes stiff.
- When the batter becomes consistent, add finely chopped cinnamon to it.
- Preheat your waffle maker spray with cooking spray and pour about 1/2 cup of batter into each section of your waffle maker. A Belgian waffle maker is perfect for this purpose.
- Close the waffle maker and cook until you get waffles with a crispy brown exterior and fluffy interior.
- Serve hot with your favourite syrup, butter, cinnamon, pecan topping, and enjoy.
Your Cinnamon Pecan Waffles are ready for your breakfast.
Nutritional Breakdown of Cinnamon Pecan Waffles
To check the nutritional breakdown of the nutrients present on the Cinnamon Pecan Waffles, check the table that I’ve mentioned below.
How to Make Cinnamon Pecan Waffles at Home | Video
Your waffles are ready. If you’ve liked this recipe, do share it with your friends and family. For any queries regarding these Cinnamon Pecan Waffles, let me know in the comments section below.
Author: Antonio Cracco
Antonio Cracco is the author and Co-founder of The Chef’s Advice, a blog about health and food. He is a great writer who writes unique search-driven content about food, health, cutlery, and more.