Chunky monkey ice cream is a delicious ice cream made from bananas with chocolate chunks and brownie bits. It is delicious and chocolaty is taste.
Many of us always crave something sweet and delicious that can make us happy and satisfy our taste buds’ needs. Whenever I am sitting idle and there is nothing to do, I usually crave something very sweet and smooth. And what can be a better choice other than ice cream for my this sort of craving?
To make chunky monkey ice cream, blend bananas, sugar, lemon juice and cream, until smooth. Freeze this mixture. Then, add walnuts, chocolate chunks and brownie bits. Refrigerate for 2 hours and serve.
So what are we waiting for? Let’s have a look at the full recipe. But before you check out the full recipe, do have a look at these other ice cream recipes.
1. Old-Time Custard Ice Cream– This custard ice cream recipe is tried and tested. This tasty combination of pecans, cinnamon, corn syrup, vanilla extract and butter is something that you can’t refuse.
2. Apricot Ice Cream– This is a wonderful fresh fruit ice cream that you are going to love. The best part about this apricot ice cream is that it is very easy to make at home.
3. Green Tea Ice Cream– If you enjoy the refreshing taste of green tea, then you will love the creamy, sweet, yet sprightly taste of green tea ice cream. This delicious treat hits all the right notes and is fairly healthy, too.
4. Ginger Ice Cream– This homemade ginger ice cream has a divine taste. You don’t have to venture outside to buy ice cream when you’ll learn how to make this at your home.
Chunky Monkey Ice Cream Recipe
- Food Processor
- 4 Bananas
- 1 Juice of Lemon
- 1 ⅔ cups Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Chopped Walnuts
- ½ cup Chocolate Chunks
- 1 cup Brownie Bits
- In a food processor, add bananas, lemon juice, cream and sugar. Mix it well until a smooth mixture is not formed.
- Keep your ice cream bowl in the freezer until it is ready to use and then take it out and place it in the ice cream maker.
- Put this banana mix in the frozen bowl and add the walnuts, chocolate chunks, and ½ brownie bits.
- Freeze this mix according to the manufacturer’s direction. Stir the remaining brownie bits at the end of it.
- Now, remove your ice cream from the bowl and put it into a container you can place in the freezer. Freeze it for about more than 2 hours and serve chilled!