I love a good Christmas-themed party and what’s great than having Christmas-themed food at it as well. If you are assigned to make something for the party, make these Christmas wreath cookies. They literally take 5 minutes to make and you don’t need to bake (wow! That rhymed!).
You just have to melt the marshmallows and butter and then add the rest of the goodness. This recipe is also kid-friendly. What I mean is that kids love it. It is not that high in sugar, so you can give it to them without worrying about the sugar jitters.
They are also tiny and beautiful to make. Also, I am sure you’ll find all the ingredients for these cookies right at home. So, if you need a quick cookie recipe that is a life and time saver, try this one. Find all about the Christmas wreath cookies when you scroll down. But before you read out the entire recipe, check out other dishes from the dessert section of our blog.
1. Mini Gingerbread Houses– Mini gingerbread houses are a delicious Christmas treat. These are made from gingerbread and are infused with the flavors of gingerbread, mixed spices, golden syrup, and many more. It’s a perfect celebration dessert to be enjoyed with family on Christmas.
2. Chocolate Santa Cookies– Chocolate Santa cookies are Christmas cookies topped with white chocolate, cherries, and toffee bits. These chocolate cookies are filled with the flavors of chocolate, cinnamon, butter, vanilla, and white sugar. These cookies look amazing are perfect to be enjoyed on Christmas.
3. Christmas Wreath Cupcakes– Christmas wreath cupcake is a Christmas themed fancy dessert. These are chocolate cupcakes filled with the flavor of vanilla extract and butter. The buttercream for the cupcake is filled with vanilla extract, powdered sugar, and green gel paste food color. This decorating cupcake is the dessert for Christmas.
4. Chocolate Pudding Cake- Wanna try an eggless pudding cake? Then you should go for an eggless chocolate pudding cake. It’s a double-layered chocolate pudding cake loaded with the flavors of cocoa, vanilla, butter, and brown sugar. This cake is super easy to make and can be enjoyed on any occasion.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Christmas Wreath Cookies?
- Large Bowl- Make the mixture for the cookies in the bowl.
- Microwave- Melt the butter and marshmallow in the microwave.
- Greased Wax Paper- Drop and shape the mixture on the wax paper.
- Wooden Spoon- Use it for mixing and dropping.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Christmas Wreath Cookies?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||5 Minutes||10 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Christmas Wreath Cookies?
- Cornflakes- The cornflakes give the cookies structure and volume. All the other stuff helps to keep them together.
- Miniature Marshmallows and Butter- Melt the marshmallows and butter together to make marshmallow fluff.
- Almond Extract and Vanilla Extract- Add the extracts so that the cookies smell amazing.
- Green Food Color- This is added, so they actually look like wreaths.
- Red Cinnamon Candy- This is just a finishing touch to make the cookies look more wreath-like.
Steps To Make Christmas Wreath Cookies
1. Melty Marshmallows
Add the marshmallows and butter to a bowl and microwave them for 2 minutes. Then, take the bowl out and stir them. Microwave them for another 2 minutes so that the marshmallow and butter have melted and mixed to form a delicious marshmallow fluff.
After that, add the almond and vanilla extracts to the bowl, followed by the green color. Mix it and then add the cornflakes. Stir until everything is combined well.
2. Making The Wreaths
Then, drop a spoonful of this mixture on a greased wax paper. Shape the drops into small wreaths using your hands.
Top each cookie wreath with 3 red candies. Let them cool and set. Then, serve your delicious Christmas wreath cookies.
How Will The Christmas Wreath Cookies Look And Taste Like?
The Christmas wreath cookies, as the name suggests, look like adorable mini wreaths. You have the sweetness and stickiness of the marshmallows, the sweet aroma of the extracts, and the crunch of the cornflakes. All of these combined make it the perfect Christmas cookie.
Christmas Wreath Cookies Recipe
- Large Bowl
- Greased Wax Paper
- Wooden Spoon
- 4 cups Cornflakes
- 4 cups Miniature Marshmallows
- ½ cup Butter
- ½ teaspoon Almond Extract
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Green Food Color
- 1 packet Red Cinnamon Candy
- Add the marshmallows and butter to a bowl. Place this bowl in the microwave and heat them for 2 minutes.
- Then, take it out and stir them. Microwave them for another 2 minutes.
- When the butter and marshmallows have melted, add almond and vanilla extracts to them, followed by the green color. Mix it and add the cornflakes. Stir it, so everything is combined well.
- Then, drop a spoonful of this mixture at a time on a greased wax paper. Shape the drops into small wreaths.
- Top each cookie wreath with 3 red candies each. Let them cool and set. Then, serve your delicious Christmas wreath cookies.
So, now you know how to make little Christmas wreath cookies and become the star of the Christmas party. Do tell us in the comments how well everybody liked it. See you next time with a fun recipe.